Qanon

ManchesterYoda

From what little I understand about QAnon, it's absolutely batshit mental, completely implausible, conspiracy theories with zero possible basis in reality.
From what I understand about the Mueller report it's an investigation into a highly plausible external influence on the American democratic process.
Are there other similarities I'm missing?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse

A. Either the teachers were innocent, hundreds of children made up the same story and satanic ritual abuse doesn't exist.
B. Or the teachers were satanic pedophiles, the children were telling the truth and satanic ritual abuse is very real.

If B is the truth it's a cover up and if you believe B to be the truth you're a conspiracy theorist.

https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/10...rafficking-case-involving-mcmartin-preschool/
http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume7/j7_4_2.htm

There are no politics involved in McMartin case, that's why I mention it.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Well existential dread is about coping with the fact that one day we will no longer exist. You get one crack at existence and then ‘poof’ it’s all over. Forever. That’s heavy shit. You might be too young to feel the pinch yet but believe me, it gets kind of all consuming once the second half of life’s football match kicks off. Which is why ideologies that promise you an afterlife can seem appealing to even the most jaded cynic.

Compared to dealing with that, worrying about the possibility of government corruption is a fecking walk in the park. Nowhere near a big enough psychological trauma to start believing in the sort or drivel these eejits are liking and sharing.
I'm the opposite despite my jaded cynicism.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Don't you know that both sides are controlled? :) folks mentality and arguments are fairly standard. Of course people conspire. Qanon targets the weak with a degree of truth. Regardless, many don't use their brains

Last edited:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I’m surprised the White House tweeting (twice) a Qanon slogan didn’t get more play, but I suppose there’s such a constant stream of crap pouring forth from there that we’re desensitized.

ManchesterYoda

The idea that a powerful group of rich and famous people sexually abuse children isnt really that crazy.
There is no way to know the real truth. We can only ask questions. Question everything.

Does a Satanic pedophile ring exist at the highest levels? The answer is either yes or no. The vast majority believe the answer is no. A minority believe the answer is yes. The minority is larger than it was. So, it is a case of the majority being normal and the minority being crazy? Or is it a case of the majority being asleep and the minority being awake?

Q in a world where a satanic pedophile ring does exist compared to Q in a world where a satanic pedophile ring does not exist.
Q in a world where a satanic pedophile ring does not exist is very straightforward and doesn't even need to be explained.
Q in a world where a satanic pedophile ring does exist is more complicated. Q does exist. So, either Q is genuine. Or Q is a deception.

What is happening in the world right now? The answer depends on whether we live in a world where a satanic pedophile ring exists at the highest levels.
In a world where a satanic pedophile ring does not exist, it is much more likely that what we are told by the government and media is true. There is a virus pandemic that is a threat and we need to deal with this threat.
In a world where a satanic pedophile ring does exist, it is much more complicated because there is so much deception. We are being told that there is a virus pandemic that is a threat and we need to deal with this threat. Many questions are necessary. Is there a virus pandemic? Is a real threat? If there is a virus pandemic, is it naturally occurring or is it a biological weapon? Are people dying? If there are people dying are they dying as a result of a virus or something else? These are just examples of questions, there are too many to ask because we are living in a world full of deception.

Something important and relevant is Event 201 A Global Pandemic Exercise. It took place last October. The significance of this depends once again on whether we live in a world where a satanic pedophile ring exists.

An important question to ask yourself is "is the existence of Q more likely in a world where a satanic pedophile ring does exist or a world where a satanic pedophile ring does not exist?".

Focus on Q assuming for a moment that there is a satanic pedophile ring ruling over us and is in complete control. Same question as before. Is Q genuine or a deception? People believe Q is genuine. They believe the storm is here. This storm is going to rid the world of the satanic pedophile ring. Awesome! Sounds amazing! Right? Is it genuine? Or is it a deception? If you exist in a world ruled by satanic pedophiles it is very foolish to rule out deception. Why would it be a deception? The target of the deception is all the people that are aware that they are being ruled over by a satanic pedophile ring. Without Q, what would their reaction be to what is currently happening in the world?

Satanic pedophile ring does not exist
Worst case scenario - millions dead, comparable to Spanish flu
Best case scenario - thousands dead, eventually fades away

Satanic pedophile ring does exist
Worst case scenario - billions dead, end of society as we know it
Best case scenario - the storm is real, satanic pedophile ring wiped out

Reactions: 2cents

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
There is no way to know the real truth. We can only ask questions. Question everything.

Does a Satanic pedophile ring exist at the highest levels? The answer is either yes or no. The vast majority believe the answer is no. A minority believe the answer is yes. The minority is larger than it was. So, it is a case of the majority being normal and the minority being crazy? Or is it a case of the majority being asleep and the minority being awake?

Q in a world where a satanic pedophile ring does exist compared to Q in a world where a satanic pedophile ring does not exist.
Q in a world where a satanic pedophile ring does not exist is very straightforward and doesn't even need to be explained.
Q in a world where a satanic pedophile ring does exist is more complicated. Q does exist. So, either Q is genuine. Or Q is a deception.

What is happening in the world right now? The answer depends on whether we live in a world where a satanic pedophile ring exists at the highest levels.
In a world where a satanic pedophile ring does not exist, it is much more likely that what we are told by the government and media is true. There is a virus pandemic that is a threat and we need to deal with this threat.
In a world where a satanic pedophile ring does exist, it is much more complicated because there is so much deception. We are being told that there is a virus pandemic that is a threat and we need to deal with this threat. Many questions are necessary. Is there a virus pandemic? Is a real threat? If there is a virus pandemic, is it naturally occurring or is it a biological weapon? Are people dying? If there are people dying are they dying as a result of a virus or something else? These are just examples of questions, there are too many to ask because we are living in a world full of deception.

Something important and relevant is Event 201 A Global Pandemic Exercise. It took place last October. The significance of this depends once again on whether we live in a world where a satanic pedophile ring exists.

An important question to ask yourself is "is the existence of Q more likely in a world where a satanic pedophile ring does exist or a world where a satanic pedophile ring does not exist?".

Focus on Q assuming for a moment that there is a satanic pedophile ring ruling over us and is in complete control. Same question as before. Is Q genuine or a deception? People believe Q is genuine. They believe the storm is here. This storm is going to rid the world of the satanic pedophile ring. Awesome! Sounds amazing! Right? Is it genuine? Or is it a deception? If you exist in a world ruled by satanic pedophiles it is very foolish to rule out deception. Why would it be a deception? The target of the deception is all the people that are aware that they are being ruled over by a satanic pedophile ring. Without Q, what would their reaction be to what is currently happening in the world?

Satanic pedophile ring does not exist
Worst case scenario - millions dead, comparable to Spanish flu
Best case scenario - thousands dead, eventually fades away

Satanic pedophile ring does exist
Worst case scenario - billions dead, end of society as we know it
Best case scenario - the storm is real, satanic pedophile ring wiped out

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse

A. Either the teachers were innocent, hundreds of children made up the same story and satanic ritual abuse doesn't exist.
B. Or the teachers were satanic pedophiles, the children were telling the truth and satanic ritual abuse is very real.

If B is the truth it's a cover up and if you believe B to be the truth you're a conspiracy theorist.

https://www.winterwatch.net/2019/10...rafficking-case-involving-mcmartin-preschool/
http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume7/j7_4_2.htm

There are no politics involved in McMartin case, that's why I mention it.
:lol: what? There's more options than A or B

ManchesterYoda

I just got off the phone with my friend, who’s a retired Marines Special Forces Lieutenant who was just briefed for over an hour by a 3-Star General. What he was told sounds like reports I’ve been seeing on social media that I’ve discounted. I know the following sounds starry-eyed and trite, even. For his part, he told the General that he’d believe it when he saw it – but here goes:

The coronavirus was a Globalist ploy that failed and has been hijacked by the Trump Administration to be used as cover to keep people inside and to prevent collateral damage during a military op of mass arrests. Some targets are very violent and they will fight back. For your safety, it’s best to stay inside.

The operation is live. Arrests are happening in Southern California now. It’s being overseen by NAVSPEC. They will arrest 160,000 people in 90 days, including members of the mainstream media and Barry Soetoro.

They’re starting now by taking down Antifa, MS-13, the mafia, drug gangs and other mercenaries hired by Soros and used by the Dems/Deep State.

These mercenaries were going to conduct mass riots and mayhem after the election but this is being stopped. There will soon be Martial Law, maybe as soon as this Monday.

Thousands have been arrested in Italy already.

The situation is “fluid” but it’s more or less like this:

You may have noticed that during Trump’s daily coronavirus updates, that starting around the 14th or the 15th, the Presidential Seal was removed from the podium. That seal represents the US Corporation, of which Trump was elected the President and for which he was drafted as a corporate raider to take it over and to restore the Republic. Trump will not be President after January 2021. Or most probably not.

There will be a financial reset – the end of the dollar/petrodollar.

The the assets of criminal banksters, Rothschilds, The Committee, etc. who’ve been stealing from us for decades are being seized. We will be repaid. The IRS and the Fed will be abolished and after all of this shakes out, we will only pay consumption taxes of between 7%-15%.

Everyone will be financially better off when all is said and done.

We will be informed of a lot of things that have been kept secret; medical breakthroughs, suppressed information about alternative energy and the truth about extraterrestrial life.

Everyone will be given a credit card to buy a free energy device and we will never have to pay the electric company again.

I know this all sounds like the NESARA emails I used to get and that it’s even more fantastical than the “hopium” we’ve been hearing from QAnon and on the X22 Report and other YouTube channels but I swear, this what someone I’ve known for 5 years, a retired SpecOps Marine just told me.

This is "The Storm". When I read this I imagine "this would be amazing if true", but when I sit back and think about it, to me it seems like deception. It is a wet dream for a conspiracy theorist. Too much of a wet dream.

Everything that is happening would make sense if this was true, the problem is that everything that is happening would make even ore sense if it is a deception.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
"Everyone will be given a credit card to buy a free energy device and we will never have to pay the electric company again."

why don't they just give us the devices directly? sounds like more liberal means testing to me

ManchesterYoda

"Everyone will be given a credit card to buy a free energy device and we will never have to pay the electric company again."

why don't they just give us the devices directly? sounds like more liberal means testing to me
I'm skeptical of this because I immediately thought of Tesla.

kidbob

So Trump, a guy who is clearly detailed to have screwed countless contractors who have carried out work for him, is supposedly a hero of the common man and worked from within to bring down a system that he has been one of the biggest benefactors from? Am I reading that right?

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
So Trump, a guy who is clearly detailed to have screwed countless contractors who have carried out work for him, is supposedly a hero of the common man and worked from within to bring down a system that he has been one of the biggest benefactors from? Am I reading that right?
This is how I read it also... surely people can't go for this?

Also, are they trying to make out that the Coronavirus isn't real, and the entire World, including China and Russia have gone along with the story just so Trump can arrest some far-left people?

Or are they saying that Coronavirus was created and let loose in order to do this...?

Also - how is Italy linked to this?

Again, surely people can't go for this?

ManchesterYoda

This is how I read it also... surely people can't go for this?

Also, are they trying to make out that the Coronavirus isn't real, and the entire World, including China and Russia have gone along with the story just so Trump can arrest some far-left people?

Or are they saying that Coronavirus was created and let loose in order to do this...?

Also - how is Italy linked to this?

Again, surely people can't go for this?
If the Storm is real and not a deception, the targets are members of a global child sex trafficking ring. It's not isolated to America and has nothing to do with left and right politics.

Rhyme Animal

If the Storm is real and not a deception, the targets are members of a global child sex trafficking ring. It's not isolated to America and has nothing to do with left and right politics.
And yet, this is a right-wing phenomenon, isn't it? If we're honest.

But ok, few genuine questions...

1. Are they claiming that the Coronavirus isn't real, and the entire World, including China and Russia have gone along with the story - and shut down their entire countries just so Trump can arrest some people?

Or that the virus IS real, and was let loose on purpose in order to make these arrests?

Again, these are genuine questions.

2. If 'the Storm' is there to protect the innocent, what do many 'Storm' believers make of Bill Gates role in it - event 201 etc? How can they believe Gates is an evil genius, yet is helping to 'spin' this event?

Also, from the email you pasted from the retired Marine who was 'briefed over the phone by a 3-star General'...

3. Why would this retired Marine be briefed over the phone on the most Top Secret material of the last 100 years?

Also also...

4. "The the assets of criminal banksters, Rothschilds, The Committee, etc. who’ve been stealing from us for decades are being seized."

Trump is friendly with the Rothschilds, no? Also Allied with Israel which is tied heavily to the Rothschilds. Trump is certainly 'one of them' in this case.

5. "Everyone will be given a credit card to buy a free energy device and we will never have to pay the electric company again."

The Trump admin is gonna suddenly go all hippie and start dishing out free energy to everyone...? Cmon.

6. They're 'taking down' the Mafia etc - where's the evidence of this? These are organizations rooted deeply within all of society, are the Russian Mafia also being 'taken down'? Or just the American Mafia?

If so, why? And how is this happening without any signs anywhere that it's happening?

ManchesterYoda

And yet, this is a right-wing phenomenon, isn't it? If we're honest.

But ok, few genuine questions...

1. Are they claiming that the Coronavirus isn't real, and the entire World, including China and Russia have gone along with the story - and shut down their entire countries just so Trump can arrest some people?

Or that the virus IS real, and was let loose on purpose in order to make these arrests?

Again, these are genuine questions.

2. If 'the Storm' is there to protect the innocent, what do many 'Storm' believers make of Bill Gates role in it - event 201 etc? How can they believe Gates is an evil genius, yet is helping to 'spin' this event?

Also, from the email you pasted from the retired Marine who was 'briefed over the phone by a 3-star General'...

3. Why would this retired Marine be briefed over the phone on the most Top Secret material of the last 100 years?

Also also...

4. "The the assets of criminal banksters, Rothschilds, The Committee, etc. who’ve been stealing from us for decades are being seized."

Trump is friendly with the Rothschilds, no? Also Allied with Israel which is tied heavily to the Rothschilds. Trump is certainly 'one of them' in this case.

5. "Everyone will be given a credit card to buy a free energy device and we will never have to pay the electric company again."

The Trump admin is gonna suddenly go all hippie and start dishing out free energy to everyone...? Cmon.

6. They're 'taking down' the Mafia etc - where's the evidence of this? These are organizations rooted deeply within all of society, are the Russian Mafia also being 'taken down'? Or just the American Mafia?

If so, why? And how is this happening without any signs anywhere that it's happening?
I've seen plenty of signs but I am suspicious because I believe it is a deception. Those that believe the storm is real see those same signs and it convinces them the storm is real. I can't really answer your questions because I ask the same questions myself. For example, I am very skeptical about Trump not being part of the corrupt American political system. I believe they are all corrupt and the vicious divide between left and right is by design. Keep people divided and hating each other so they never question the corrupt elite ruling over them. So, for the storm to be real, it would mean Trump is not part of the corrupt political system and they genuinely didn't want him to become President. I doubt that very much.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What about Pepe Silvia though? Is he a part of this?

ManchesterYoda

Started this thread mainly to laugh at obviously insane conspiracy theories. Didn’t think it would be used to post new ones. More fool me, I suppose. This is the internet, after all.
I haven't posted a new conspiracy theory, I've elaborated on the one you laugh about at the start of the topic. It's not a democratic satanic pedophile ring. It's a global satanic pedophile ring. Did you honestly think it was just "Republicans think Democrats kill and eat babies"?

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
I haven't posted a new conspiracy theory, I've elaborated on the one you laugh about at the start of the topic. It's not a democratic satanic pedophile ring. It's a global satanic pedophile ring. Did you honestly think it was just "Republicans think Democrats kill and eat babies"?
You're off the fence then, eh.

ManchesterYoda

One of the main reasons I believe Q is a deception is that I don't see the motive for the Satanic elite to launch a biological attack on the world. Why would they? They don't need to do so as they already have complete control. However, if they believed there was a threat to their rule, such as "the storm", then that would give them motive to launch a biological attack. That's the only scenario I can think of where "the storm" is real and not a deception.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Not about the existence of a satanic elite no. Regarding Q, on the fence would be a good description.
Being on the fence about Q is pretty much on the same level as being on the fence about gremlins. Gremlims might have more evidence, they at least have some films.

It's not a democratic satanic pedophile ring. It's a global satanic pedophile ring.
The two most perfect sentences in the history of the CE. Should go on the banner, honestly.

Rhyme Animal

I actually find it quite offensive and uncool that Satanism / Satanists are slandered with stuff like this - and I'm not a Satanist.

I've read quite a lot on organized Satanism / Laveyan Satanism etc, and they seem particularly Humanistic in my opinion.

There are organized, mainstream Religions that have long histories of systemic abuse of innocent children, and War-Mongering etc - and they've done so on a literally Global level...

Why is it always Satanism that gets tarred when this stuff is bandied about?

I could understand it in the pre-information age, but nowadays you can find all this type of jazz on Wikipedia etc so easily. It baffles me.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I actually know someone who has slid over the years into believing this. He also loves Trump and voted Brexit.

Above all else, this is the reason I see this stuff as utter bullshit. I mean a high ranking peadophile ring I can totally believe, but all this other shit would be hilarious if it wasn't so potentially dangerous in getting the idiots out of isolation.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
In the spoken words of a true American intellectual icon and people's hero, Kirk Cameron...