Qanon

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What I love is how easy it is to see that she isn’t in custody. She tweets with relative frequency.

It’s a body double out in society, obviously.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
They alternate between this Hillary being a clone version and this being the real version.
Aren't all these people free to continue their lives while in court just not to upset the general population?

Carolina Red

Staff
Aren't all these people free to continue their lives while in court just not to upset the general population?
When they’re going down the “this is actually Hillary” route, yes. That and they’ll use stuff like CGI or whatnot to hide that they’re in prison (like Tom Hanks)

Y’all should listen to the TimeSuck podcast episode for this week on QAnon. It’s great.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
When they’re going down the “this is actually Hillary” route, yes. That and they’ll use stuff like CGI or whatnot to hide that they’re in prison (like Tom Hanks)

Y’all should listen to the TimeSuck podcast episode for this week on QAnon. It’s great.
It must be sad to see that the general population is so naive and mentally weak that the status quo has to be kept in place for many years while all its key players have actually already been convicted. :D

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Q: Into the Storm
Just tried watching it then realised that I’m just done with stupid. I can’t be bothered with them anymore. Four years of being pretty much obsessed with American politics and Trump and Q and so on and I can’t dive back in and hear about people trying to explain this supreme example of human shittery.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Just tried watching it then realised that I’m just done with stupid. I can’t be bothered with them anymore. Four years of being pretty much obsessed with American politics and Trump and Q and so on and I can’t dive back in and hear about people trying to explain this supreme example of human shittery.
Fake news, you still visit the Caf :D

nimic

something nice
Scout
I heard it wasn't particularly good, so I haven't bothered (I didn't hear it was bad, though). I also feel like I already know more about Qanon than I want to. Honestly, just from spending way too much time on the internet I probably know more than a documentary made for the wider public is going to tell me.

WPMUFC

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California. Coleman confessed to the killings, telling the FBI he used a spear fishing gun to stab them, authorities said.
He told the FBI he killed his children because he believed they “were going to grow into monsters” and that conspiracy theories led him to believe his wife had passed down her “serpent DNA” to the kids, according to a criminal complaint.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ds-over-qanon-serpent-dna-conspiracy-n1276611

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Governments should employ a psych-ops to lure out all these conspiracy spreadings ass clowns and whack them on the spot. Some are already in the open like that medical one spouting shit in another thread.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Governments should employ a psych-ops to lure out all these conspiracy spreadings ass clowns and whack them on the spot. Some are already in the open like that medical one spouting shit in another thread.
Wait.....is there actually a whack job member spouting shit or is there a discussion about a whack job spreading shit? I have self banned myself from all COVID threads.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Wait.....is there actually a whack job member spouting shit or is there a discussion about a whack job spreading shit? I have self banned myself from all COVID threads.
Video posted somewhere, may be in the Covidiots thread, of a nurse or medical professional talking shit at some protest. She was also talking of outing people and executing them if memory serves.

WPMUFC

Imagine putting this much of your soul into actually helping others, lobbying for health/climate policy.....yet seemingly this is an easier/more believable way to spend your life.

EDIT: also, what is it with Q-loons and reading statements from their phones? Do they have speeches prepared on these social media groups so they can make these statements at town halls?

Last edited:

Boycott

A lot of politicians say they have the capability to bring a large swathe of people who previously go about their lives in a normal fashion and aren't interested in politics into getting active in politics. These politicians usually tend to be left-wing or left of centre at least and they pretty much always fail.

Donald Trump seems like the one who actually accomplished that but in a really bad dangerous way. He brought in a lot of people who previously were turned off from politics into being hyper involved in a deranged angry and anti-intellectual manner. How else can you explain all these horror stories of grown adults who in 2015 were just typical average people but now are freaks who are breaking their family bonds and friendships over an ousted leader and are resorting to believing stupid fantasies and conspiracies that make fairy tales seem for mature readers?

It's bad enough when it's someone for whom Trump was their first exposure into a presidential candidate and president. You can maybe let a young guy grow up a bit and hope they find their way out but these 40/50/60/70 year olds who have been eligible to vote for presidents for decades should know better.

Tarrou

this is a week old now but surprised this thread wasn't bumped for

Tarrou

This cannot be true? :lol:
yeah the story goes John John faked his own death and will reappear on the grassy knol on the anniversary of his fathers death to reveal he's Q and will be running for office with Trump

when he didn't show some of them decided he was gonna reappear at the Rolling Stones concert later that night instead :lol: