Qatar WC | Fans and Atmosphere Watch

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
They're always pretty bad. I'm not sure what's excellent about this. It's the usual bland inoffensive nonsense.
Most of the time it's just some low-budget dance routine and then a performance of the official song. The hosts this time clearly put a little more thought and investment into it.

Of course, if you're expecting it to be akin to an Olympic opening ceremony, you'll be sorely disappointed. That goes without saying.

LARulz

What was up with Morgan Freeman's left hand? Just didn't move

Kazi

Where can I watch the Opening Ceremony

Currently can only find Linekar and Shearer chatting shit

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
BBC are basically hiding the opening ceremony. An opening ceremony would normally be centre stage. It is hidden behind the red button. I will just wait for the game to start.

JonnyIreland

I want to be cynical, but the ceremony was quite well done… Morgan Freeman’s lip syncing (and, hate to say it, poor acting/gestures) was the cringiest part.

mu4c_20le

I want to be cynical, but the ceremony was quite well done… Morgan Freeman’s lip syncing (and, hate to say it, poor acting/gestures) was the cringiest part.
Was anyone expecting otherwise? They have lots of money. It was the accommodations that shocked people.

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Looks like Beijing Olympics 2008 is still untouchable as far as opening ceremonies go. However, this one was nice also.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Wavin flag was the Coca Cola 'official' one I think.
Yes, and apparently that's how they end up with an official song and an official anthem. Probably the best thing out of WC2010, along with Forlán killing it.