Qatar WC | Fans and Atmosphere Watch

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
By the way I am going to get banned now most probably by one moderator. This moderator already banned me for a while. To all the guys who I have had debates and discussion have a great day.
You were temporarily banned for calling me a racist without explanation. You returned and sent a DM calling me a racist. I have no issue identifying myself as the mod in question.

This Israeli style defence mechanism of shouting Islamophobia when a state is accused is ridiculous.

Which reminds me of one of the many negative mod notes on your profile.

This poster is problematic and divisive, and intentionally (or unintentionally, if you want to give them the benefit of the doubt?) parrots misinformation as well certain antisemitic tropes.

The notes don't include your 10 warnings.

Last edited:

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Some moderators here can't accept any other views apart from theirs. Just like Qatar or any other dictatorial regimes. There is racism and probably islamaphobia here.
There is certainly a double standard here. If the WC can't be held in Qatar because of their human rights situation then most countries should not be able to hold it. Everyone should have their rights. The rights not to be killed while asleep in bed by a drone strike too.
The irony. I was happy to disagree but you started shouting racism. You got temped for being an idiot who can't debate without insult, not having a different opinion.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I experienced a lot of racism when I first went to school as a 5 year old (in 80s Britain) instead of learning 1 + 1, I was learning ni**er, black b**tard etc and how to uppercut properly to put someone down quickly
that’s heartbreaking:(