QPR v Manchester United (Friendly) Saturday 24th July 2021 @ 3pm BST | 4-2 loss

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What's with the disappointment? Last time we started the kids first then the seniors. This is just the other day around.
Squad players and players who probably won't or shouldn't be here this season.

Most of our talent are currently on holiday so there isn't much to choose from. Pellestri could be interesting though

Robindinho

Watching United v QPR in 2014 and we are 3-0 up at half time with ADM scoring on his debut and Falcao on the bench as back up for Rooney and RVP. We look good...pressing with energy and passing quickly and direct. Oh how disappointing that season turned out to be
The Leicester game happened, LVG shit himself - admitted watching us gave him a ‘twitchy ass’ and that was the end of that.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The Leicester game happened, LVG shit himself - admitted watching us gave him a ‘twitchy ass’ and that was the end of that.
It will always be a "what if...?" moment, had Bielsa been in charge he would've persisted with that brand of football.

Gator Nate

Yeah what's the point in playing Andreas. Play Galbraith or Garner and see what they can do. James atleast I can understand as he will play a part in first team. Lingard is probably playing to help us negotiate a transfer fee.
Exactly my first thoughts.

Good to see AWB and Greenwood getting the start. Williams, Tuanzebe, Matic, and James all make sense, too. Glad Pellistri gets the start.

But Periera? Really?

mu4c_20le

Squad players and players who probably won't or shouldn't be here this season.

Most of our talent are currently on holiday so there isn't much to choose from. Pellestri could be interesting though
Pretty much this. Only disappointment for me is that Donny is still unavailable as its an opportunity for him to gel, but it is what it is .

Also people moan about Andreas but despite making some poor passes, when he came on last time he immediately showed more than both Levitt and Garner, he influenced the game and got on the ball. So obviously Ole trusts him more than the kids, and if the starters pick up injuries then he will step in, not Garner.

Glorio

Exactly my first thoughts.

Good to see AWB and Greenwood getting the start. Williams, Tuanzebe, Matic, and James all make sense, too. Glad Pellistri gets the start.

But Periera? Really?
Not sure how much of a shop window pre-season is, but perhaps that's it?

Nogbadthebad

When you watch someone like Sancho in an interview, its very clear just how much coaching our academy lads get for media work.

Jadon's a lot more raw, always saying Manchester, and forgetting the United part for instance.

Chairman Steve

I’m watching the MUTV pre match stream on YouTube and they just played a Mata montage with no sound for like a minute :lol:

And the less said about the live chat, the better. I would not be surprised if a good portion of these deranged feckers are the ones who are chiefly responsible for our players receiving racist abuse online when we lose.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Tahith Chong's English is impeccable. He sounds native. Like Kasper Schmeichel, who is more English than Danish but will never admit it.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Could someone PM me a river please? Signed up for MUFC on virgin media but it doesn’t show it in HD. It’s 2021 ffs. :mad:

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Can’t even be bothered to watch this when most of the senior squad is on vacation. I’m watching lord of the rings again.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Black Shorts and black socks look better than white shorts and white socks in this kit.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I am going to pretend that was a great ball from Pellistri