Quality RW options

LuckyScout78

Not only young talents. But based on their current form. Mine recommendations :

+ Jadon Sancho. RW/LW
No need for presentation. Compare to Bruno value and fee. Which i think was at the right price for Bruno. Then Sancho is on Bruno level include the impact factor to the team. Not only base on skill. And with 5 years younger than Bruno, age 20. Bruno was 55 mill Euro. Then i would value Sancho around 90 mill + add on. Not taking acount of this Corona period, with empty seat and the player might get the salary reduce. Include the market price has to be reduce. Because if the empty seats continues. Which club can pay so high salary to the players?So i m not including this Corona situation. A difficult time for every football clubs.

+ Federico Chiesa. LW/CAM/RW. Best as left winger. Both can play on both sides and as a free CAM
Date of birth/Age: Oct 25, 1997. Italy
Cub: Fiorentina
Prefer foot: Right
Description: Explosive, creative, determination, athletic, hard working and skillful player.
I value him: Chiesa is on Bruno level = around 55 mill Euro

+ Dejan Kulusevski: RW,CAM,CF
Date of Birth: Date of birth/Age: Apr 25, 2000.
Club: On loan to Parma from Juventus
Citizenship : Sweden
Prefer foot: Left
Description: A creative, skillful and sharp left foot player. Have a good football head and vision. Make most time the right decision. Good balance
Valuation: He is 20. Same age as Sancho. But only this season is his first full season on loan from Juventus to Parma. So i need to have 2-3 full season like Sancho and deliver at the same level over 2-3 season. Before i would get the same valuation as Sancho. But the talent is really obvious. This boy is skillful and his current level is high too. I saw him few days ago. He shined more than Atalanta players. More bright. Clearly. The talent is there to be obsserve.
He is playing on the same position and role as Dybala in Juventus. And Dybala is 26 only. So if Juventus dont switch to a 4-2-3-1 formation. And move Dybala in as a CAM and nr.10 and Kulusevski. Then i think it hard for this boy to battle for the same role as Dybala. Then if another top club can convince him of more play time. And more a starter. Then you might convince him to leave Juventus. On the condition Juventus allow him to go. Like Pogba from United to Juventus. Can be same situation. But again. Juventus can switch to 4-2-3-1 formation.
Kulusevski - Dybala - Ronaldo + Higuain. A top high level top 4.

+ Josip Ilicic : RW, CAM, CF
Date of birth/Age: Jan 29, 1988. 32
Club: Atalanta
Citizenship: Slovenia
Prefer foot: Left
Desciption: A tall, lightweight, skillful, sharp and determination player. Even he is 32 now. He will be like Giggs. Has high level even after he turn 35. Because he is lightweight. Not lightweight as Giggs. But the meaning is easy on the toes player. If you are lightweight you can run more and run longer/older.
He is playing as RW and supporting striker for Atalanta. But with his physical height. He will do a good job as a CF too. And as CF Josip Ilicic is at least a half level up from Ighalo. Even Ighalo is a good back up CF option too. But Ilicic belong to the top level of attacking player. One year older than Ighalo. But compare to Ighao. More sharp and skill. Can play as RW compare to Ighalo. And Ilicic can play on his on and have his back against the opponent goal like Ighalo. The fans will love this player. A baller and ball best friend.

There you have mine RW recommendations. I do recognize Kai Havertz. But he is might on his way to Chelsea and i only see him as a CAM or RCM in a 3 midfield. So i dont recommendate Kai Havertz as a RW option. Even he can play there, against lower table teams.

So how do we line up and put those 4 recommendations into a line. As options of line up?

Kulusevski/Ilicic/Chiesa/Sancho RW - Ilicic/Kulusevski CAM - Chiesa/Sancho LW + CF Ilicic/Kulesevski. There you have. In a 4-2-3-1- formation

I am freelance scout, football rater and squad analizer. So if top club or a club with amibition to win the domestic league and champion league. Need and will strength your scout/football player rating and squad analizing. Then you can contact me. And if you want me to only work for your club. Not recommend so openly like on this site and forum. Then appoint me. I am dedicate and passionate. I love football.
In one sentence : Football is my home and street. Have play and watch football since 7. Now i am 42. So this is a open application. I have been following United since 1990. But i am professional. No sentimental and give my best for my employer and which top club pay me.

So like i said. I dont like to recommend open like this. On this site and forum. It all clubs from Europe on this site. So If Manchester United or which other top club on same level as United. Want me to work and recommendate only for your club. Then again, appoint me. Recommend open like this is playing pooker with open card. Working and recommend for United. But all top clubs know mine recommendatations to United. So hopefully you understand my points. Not winning much by playing with open cards in poker.

By the way. I am 42 and is a Norwegian citizen. But born in Vietnam. So a short presentation.

And i have others positions options recommendations too. Like CB, fullback, CM and CF. But for free. Those 4 really good and quality RW options are for free. I get to value myself too. So sorry, not for free all the time. Then my valuation is = 0, Zero. Hope top clubs out there in Europe understand and appreciate it.
I have been watching Nation youth tournament like Euro and World cup U17,19,21. European youth league and i have scouting seriously start back the day Robert Lewandoski was playing for Lech Poznan. Lewandoski was clinical sharp sniper back then. So we can say i have been scouting on my own for 10 years. All from local best team in the City, nation and to the top level in Europe.

And as and example of my scouting. I can give you a name of a upcoming cm. His name is Lucien Agoume. Inter bought him July 2019. But i had his name on my block long time before Inter bought him. Short description of him:

Date of birth/Age: Feb 9, 2002
Prefer foot: Right
Citizenship : France
Desciption: Even only at 17. He was mature, composure and calm player. A allround central midfield player. Now. He is getting some minutes here and there for Inter FC. So a player to keep eyes on.

Again. I will not give more "Open recommendations" on this forum. Hirer me. Appoint me. Let i work for your club. Then i will give you my best. 100 % professional. ;)

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Ed doesn’t read the Caf mate

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
No chance we get Kulusevski. Juve only signed him in January and he’s been very impressive.

NYAS

This reminds me of that LinkedIn post Liverpool’s throw-in coach published after they won the league.

IrishMcD

I have a fridge freezer for sale seeing as this has become a place to offer goods and services. Would be an ideal for a young couple or as a replacement for Tom Davies at Everton.

NYAS

:lol: this happened?!
Yeah, I can’t find seem to find it but it said something along the lines of, “I’m a freelance throw-in coach who has worked with 8 professional clubs, we have just won the league, feel free to get in touch if your club would like to work with me.”

I think Thomas Gronnemark was his name, might have spelt it wrong.

Superunknown

Absolutely spot on. I wish there was some way a mod would pin this analysis on these players, so people like that don't speak nonsense for the sake of commenting.

:devil:

Goku23

Sancho or no one for me just let Greenwood rotate with James and Greenwood can also fill in for Martial if needs be but if/when Sancho comes we need to really focus on defence and DM for me

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeah, I can’t find seem to find it but it said something along the lines of, “I’m a freelance throw-in coach who has worked with 8 professional clubs, we have just won the league, feel free to get in touch if your club would like to work with me.”

absolute gold, should tag the state of linkedin on that one.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Professional scout and you came up with so obvious names, you knew about ilicic from last 2-3 weeks, disappointed man.

Good write up btw, you should look at ManUtd.com or LinkedIn for job openings, this is just fan forum and just to make it clear Redcafe scouts scout posters not players, also we are not paid for it :D

onemanarmy

@Ed Woodward, I'm a professional IT guy, working with computer and servers and shit. As an example of my knowledge about IT, I've installed Windows 10 at least 5 times. Very professional. Hook me up.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Footballscout, only heard of Illicic 2 weeks ago :lol:

I love Redcafe.

BTW I do like your list, but it's missing 1 name...

Kristoffer Olsson.

fps

Is this a job application to be a full time scout for Redcafe?

cyril C

LuckyScout78,

Just curious about your job. If I am Woodward (which I am not of course, just someone with too much time to kill), why should I pay anyone for information on Sancho?

For that matters, any tips regarding Salah, KDB, Jesus, mane carry no value, unless you can offer me something that is not available in the public channel?

In fact, any Champions League or EPL players, don't need any scouting from outside of my team, we can watch and follow up closely. Players in Europa team, probably yes. Players outside of Europa, could definitely need some insight.

hubbuh

You have to grease the right palms... Then apply that grease...
Not only that, but it takes a serious degree of pulling, twisting and stretching of any gaping opportunity to reach the tip. I mean top.

Last edited:

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
My knowledge of continental up and coming players has gone down the shitter since I stopped playing Football Manager and FIFA regularly. I haven’t heard of most of the players listed here.

I love how your using a tiny platform like redcafe to shill yourself. Maybe try LinkedIn or Facebook mate? Or even twitter.

MiracleInMadrid

This reminds me of that LinkedIn post Liverpool’s throw-in coach published after they won the league.
:lol: this happened?!

:lol: Link please!
This one?
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/thom...ool-fc-as-a-activity-6691827794764288000-XAWO

Also: Why am I posting this in a thread about quality right-wing options? :wenger:

MetoTTT

Robben off the bench!:D With 5 subs allowed now, he has 30-45 min in him.

Web of Bissaka

Cheers.

I admire his guts.
Maybe Ole can try appoint him to improve our throw-ins :drool: seriously our throw-ins are so lame, boring and rubbish. GNev is the only last time that fully make use of throw-ins creatively and consistently. Giggs and Evra too sometimes.

Neilwij

I feel Traore from Wolves would be a good option to go for. I know he hasn't got the flair of Sancho but hes a good winger that can get to the byline and put some crosses in.

Plus he can bully defenders with his strength and pace. He would fit in perfectly with Ole's counter attacking style, plus hes already premier league proven, is better than what we currently have and might be available for 60 to 70 million as I read Wolves are wanting to get some funds in.

buckooo1978

United use data driven methods to select players these days and I'm not sure how much reliance they will put on external scouts.

My sources tell me United use a highly sophisticated software for the basis of deciding on players.

When I say highly sophisticated what I mean is Woody plays 3 games of Football Manager SIMULTANEOUSLY :eek:

A game with Sancho on our right, one with Chiesa and one with Dan James to see how it works out before he pulls the trigger.

I have it on good authority thats what's holding things up. That and Woodward keeps getting distracted by a Flight Simulation game.

Andersonson

Freelance scout? Have you ever gotten a job? Would be interesting to know..

My take on this:

Dejan Kulusevski - Just signed for Juve. No chance we'll get him. Also a big chelsea fan?
Josip Ilicic -Is a second striker or striker. Not firstly at RW as you put it. Do we really need a 32 year old CAM?

UpWithRivers

I think you would fit in nicely at United. They love Scouting the obvious players. Have you heard of that Kane lad at Tottenham?

sparx99

United use data driven methods to select players these days and I'm not sure how much reliance they will put on external scouts.

My sources tell me United use a highly sophisticated software for the basis of deciding on players.

When I say highly sophisticated what I mean is Woody plays 3 games of Football Manager SIMULTANEOUSLY :eek:

A game with Sancho on our right, one with Chiesa and one with Dan James to see how it works out before he pulls the trigger.

I have it on good authority thats what's holding things up. That and Woodward keeps getting distracted by a Flight Simulation game.
We’ve been recruiting more scouts in recent years and now have something like 60 on payroll. I’m sure part of their job is feeding into the data model but anecdotal and qualitative information is still important.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Who is this Antony dude for Ajax?

Scored in his debut and scored today.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
+ Fred: CM, CDM, LB

No need for introduction as he already plays for us. Can play on the wing despite being an established central midfielder. He has a great smile.