Quaranteam Draft Finals: harms vs Jimoga

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Been a great draft @Edgar Allan Pillow . Remember me and Jim talking about how the squad building was so much better, with the subs being of a similar quality and it made things all the more unpredictable with regards to tactics, and predicting the opponent's first XI & tactics. @Jim Beam even made 2 write ups prior to certain matches :lol: , since we were so torn between choices. Much better than your usual draft where you add 4 jack of all trades after your 11th pick and your reinforcements were a shoo-in for your side. But damn you for Blokhin.
Thanks! Always good fun to screw with those playing! :lol:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Yeah (begrudgingly), it was a great draft @Edgar Allan Pillow. You drove us crazy at times.

We were also extremely lucky with some cards that have been dealt though (Lahm who was probably the best fit among those group of players, having chance to pick Breitner in reinforcements, etc...).

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Name a draft where I haven't. But honestly I forgot the OP after I posted it and was making it up as it went....
You don’t say! We were sure that it was all part of your meticulously detailed plan that you’ve had right from the start :)

Great draft though, thank you! I really enjoy unpredictability.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
I dont know what the criteria was for the draft but the teams for finals were exactly how they should be. Not goat heavy or goat laden, but just enough balance player quality wise.

Yea, that is not even half good as what you have with Cruyff. Congrats on the win.

Tough luck @harms , I was hoping Sivori wins a second draft. No wonder I ended up voting for your team sub consciously in all the games