Quaranteam draft SF - Iso vs Jim/Joga

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Sergio Ramos of an old era(with smarter and better defensive actions but less slightly skills on the ball)
I don't rate Ramos defensively, but his other attributes are top class. So if Santamaria is a defensively better Ramos, he's one hell of a CB.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Santamaria is physically gifted @Jim Beam . What are you talking about?
That was Joga comment. (I think, am confused now :lol:)

I never picked either one of Perfumo/Santamaria. But, I did watch Santamaria. It is about getting the right partner with him imo. So ball playing, more expansive partner is better suited alongside of him. Someone like Scirea, Krol, or if we are going down on that scale, Tresor and yep, even Bratseth would be better and compliment him more allowing Santamaria to focus purely on defending. I was surprised you dropped him tbh.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I’m still sad that J-men didn’t get any traction. Sounds like a weird 80’s band that performs in full-body spandex suits.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
haha.. i see that Scholes joke, mate. What do you say @antohan on Santamaria? I think @harms liking him to Sergio Ramos.
Have never really rated him to his billing. Unremarkable height/speed and the footage I've come across is typically goals... conceded in his case, which never portrays you in the best light.

There's also the fact he played for Nacional and fecked off to Spain in his prime, so I have little interest in digging deeper. Let a Real fan do that.

Looking at their bonkers setup, his reading of the game must have been exceptional, but the only extended footage I've come across is WC54, with a different defensive setup, and the one that looked exceptional there was VR Andrade at fullback, not Santamaria.

Long story short, I'd be more comfortable with someone picking Zmuda than him. Roughly the sort of player I expect, not as decorated, but with Zmuda I am a lot clearer on what to expect.