7. Zlatan
  8. Beam
  9. Skizzo
  10. PNut
  11. General
  12. Himannv
  13. Harms
  14. Michaelf

4 hrs pick times will start from 12:00 noon BST on Monday 2nd-Aug-2021. Players are free to pick at their own leisure till then.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
It came out of nowhere and I was planning the team without it (considering other restrictions which can feck you up easily).

But, it is not just that. The most ridiculous thing about it is the list itself. You might go through that one again @Edgar Allan Pillow because it's flawed and doesn't have pretty obvious names on it.

Last edited:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yeah think the draft has enough restrictions without the block list personally, but I'm happy with the majority

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
they not happy edgar? push some more names to the list

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Yup. Didn't expect a block list here especially of that length. I would prefer the draft without it given the current restrictions but am happy to continue with it. It's a shame I can't exploit my number 2 pick to grab a GOAT

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Countries that belong to the same continent and are separated by a water body will be NOT be eligible to travel to. Land borders only.
This brings back beautiful memories of screwing you over for Yashin :lol:. It does render Ireland more or less off limits bar the FIT cards, and Wales/England/Scotland very, very limited too. I just want to ensure we're clear on this before we proceed as it could impact our strategy, not that we're anywhere near deciding on a pick yet anyway.

Šjor Bepo

Land borders only makes no sense, if you start in UK you will finish with Paul McShane by the round 12

Šjor Bepo

I'll put that as an exception. UK only. Will add straight line through sea rule for that.
ffs what about US - Russia? I mean just leave the water borders alone unless is some bullshit attempt over the whole ocean which you can easily block during the game.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Alright, changed to:

Countries that belong to the same continent and are separated by a water body will be considered eligible as neighbours to the nation if you can draw a straight line between the two nations with only water and no land obstructing the line. On a flat map.

As pervious drafts.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Alright, changed to:

Countries that belong to the same continent and are separated by a water body will be considered eligible as neighbours to the nation if you can draw a straight line between the two nations with only water and no land obstructing the line. On a flat map.

As pervious drafts.
Sorry. Do you mind to give examples? Thanks, man.

Šjor Bepo

wtf is happening here? two hoggers should be punished by starting from Asia(and i dont mean Russia edgar)

TheReligion

Abusive
I'm confused with this one I must say. Big final tomorrow and I'm drawing imaginary lines through the sea bed on my globe.

Not the preparation I envisaged. Lucky @Pat_Mustard is here to stop me hitting the bottle.

Šjor Bepo

I'm confused with this one I must say. Big final tomorrow and I'm drawing imaginary lines through the sea bed on my globe.

Not the preparation I envisaged. Lucky @Pat_Mustard is here to stop me hitting the bottle.
usually its the other way around, you hit the bottle because of the old cat

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Am still so pissed that Xavi is not on that block list that it is best for me to shut up and properly explain the absurdity of it once I do find a bit more time and calm myself down.

Well done Edgar.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
all that wait for Xavi :lol: gits!
Am still so pissed that Xavi is not on that block list that it is best for me to shut up and properly explain the absurdity of it once I do find a bit more time and calm myself down.

Well done Edgar.
I was praying that we hadn't missed some even more glaring omission from the block list but I'm a bit more optimistic now!