Queen Elizabeth II | 1926-2022 | Rest in Peace

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Being attached to monarchs is one of the weirdest things in modern society. The lengths people go on to defend things. See the same shit in The Netherlands. People crying for feck sake.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Can’t believe the mods banned Hansi the Bundesliga gigachad

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bundesliga gigachad is the best description of him :lol:
He ran rings around me and United fans of RedCafe multiple times, he was the defender Bundesliga and Dortmund deserved in the Sancho saga, may he never be forgotten #JusticeForHansi

Red_toad

Just remember this woman and all her family have jewels wrapped around their necks while children in this country will starve and freeze this winter.
I'd suggest you look at who the people elected to lead the country, rather than Elizabeth. Bit like you blaming me for being better off than those struggling families, it doesn't make sense.

Andersonson

Most people are not very intelligent. And taking a look in this thread is a proof of that. She was a fine lady and deserves respect. Wether the monarchy should still be a thing should be a topic, but that doesn't mean she should be disrespected. RIP

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
I'd suggest you look at who the people elected to lead the country, rather than Elizabeth. Bit like you blaming me for being better off than those struggling families, it doesn't make sense.
She uses taxpayer money to protect a nonce.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Erm if you were given those riches just by being born in a specific family and you or your parents never had to work for it, and you get your money from people who are starving and freezing, then you would have a fair comparison.

If not, then that comparison doesn't make sense at all. I suppose you might have a point that the people elected in government can do something by ending the useless monarchy and actually not having everyone pay for a few entitled people who do nothing but sit on their arse all day and shake hands from time to time.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Yup. Are you making a point?
She did get on well with the Saudi royal family to be fair.

Maybe this isn’t thread to be posting it, but there is a lot of resentment against the entitlement of monarchies, particularly in the UK and here in the rest of Europe. It’s not personal against the Queen herself, but against the establishment she represents.

Pickle85

She did get on well with the Saudi royal family to be fair.

Maybe this isn’t thread to be posting it, but there is a lot of resentment against the entitlement of monarchies, particularly in the UK and here in the rest of Europe. It’s not personal against the Queen herself, but against the establishment she represents.
And I'm certainly not arguing for the concept of the monarchy. Personally I think it's outdated and a bit ridiculous. But people celebrating an old woman's death should legitimately take a look at themselves.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Some of those jewels were nicked too.

edgecutter

Our tax money pays for them. They are living a lavish lifestyle, private school for their kids and even used our money to protect her nonce of a son.

You having a better lifestyle than me doesn't compare to the royal family and me because I don't have to give you money to lord over me

Fooza

It's just dawn on me that we're having 10 days of non-stop news of the queen and everyone talking about it, it's going to get nauseating

Red_toad

Erm if you were given those riches just by being born in a specific family and you or your parents never had to work for it, and you get your money from people who are starving and freezing, then you would have a fair comparison.

If not, then that comparison doesn't make sense at all. I suppose you might have a point that the people elected in government can do something by ending the useless monarchy and actually not having everyone pay for a few entitled people who do nothing but sit on their arse all day and shake hands from time to time.
I've never been affected by what another person has, I'm sorry it's affected you.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Why are people outside Buckingham Palace? What are they expecting to happen?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I've never been affected by what another person has, I'm sorry it's affected you.
Those people being better off comes from you and everyone else paying them to be for no service to the public. I suppose this delusion of it being okay is the result of years of indoctrination :D