Question Time & This Week

MoskvaRed

Kind of sums up Brexit - 3 people who think it’s fundamentally a bad idea but 2 of whom are afraid to say, one elderly Brexiteer “businessman” covered in liver spots and Farage getting applause for talking rubbish.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
:rolleyes: Farage was creaming in his pants when that 19 year old spoke up. See she’s now become a wee media darling overnight.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
:rolleyes: Farage was creaming in his pants when that 19 year old spoke up. See she’s now become a wee media darling overnight.
Judging by the way she looks she fits in more ways than one with the The Sun / Daily Mail are interested in highlighting.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Blimey, Scottish Labour going for the no second ref angle. Bold.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Y'know, Farage earned over £700,000 for media appearances in the past year.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I cringed hard for that girl when she got that thing wrong. Your moment to shine on Question Time and Fiona shuts you down.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Feck off Piers. The Tory boomer questioning why young people are struggling mentally despite literally everything in life being dangled like a carrot only just within reach so long as give up your entire life to get it. Comparing it to those that fought in the war is down right insulting to everyone.

Last edited:

Ubik

Feck off Piers. The Tory boomer questioning why young people are struggling mentally despite literally everything in life being dangled like a carrot only just within reach so long as give up your entire life to get it. Comparing it those that fought in the war is down right insulting to everyone.
Piers is the embodiment of boorish populism, and also a twat.

Ubik

Wow the Tory MP managed to be an obnoxious patronising cnut on the first question.
Guido Fawkes guy is even more insufferable than I imagined.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Yeah, I'd vote for him I think. Not that he's a politician anyway of course.
I know a guy who works for him. He is like that in real life too.
Yeah I'd vote for him too if it were an option. I'd rather him in charge of the purse strings than Hunt or Johnson.

FlawlessThaw

Tom Harwood is a dick and partly epitomises the reason why the country is probably going to be divided for decades.

FlawlessThaw

Martin Lewis is spot on the national reflection but he is the picture of the sitting on the sidelines and wailing at both sides.