Question Time & This Week

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Am minded to agree in some ways tbh.
I get the point but for the large part I don't think it's true and is a false equivalency particularly if recent polls by Tory members on Brexit and Muslims are anything to go by.

Anyway I was being overly harsh as it's not his perogative to take any sides amongst the main parties. It's just easier to wail on the sidelines and come across as superior without being constructive.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
I get the point but for the large part I don't think it's true and is a false equivalency particularly if recent polls by Tory members on Brexit and Muslims are anything to go by.

Anyway I was being overly harsh as it's not his perogative to take any sides amongst the main parties. It's just easier to wail on the sidelines and come across as superior without being constructive.
Sorry to be picky but I think you mean rail rather than wail, only saying then you know.

redtilded121

Richard tice got quite cross on R4's any questions last week wonder if he will bite tonight, the audience was a bit remainey to be fair.

Drifter

American
Haven't watched this in a while .Only so much Brexit and "Get on with it" i could take .But this could be a heated studio tonight,and how is Kwasi going to defend is leader.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Haven't watched this in a while .Only so much Brexit and "Get on with it" i could take .But this could be a heated studio tonight,and how is Kwasi going to defend is leader.
It'll basically be, 'Boris is trying to deliver on the will of the British people and deliver on the referendum result, and is trying to defend democracy' etc etc etc.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
So and so line-up. Thornberry underwhelming- she even keeps a straight face when defending Labour's uselessness on actually having a Brexit policy.

starman

Why do remain ever have Thornberry representing them on Question time, I swear she is on it bi weekly. Only Diane Abbott comes across worse.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I forget the host's name but she's fecking shite at this

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
The Eastern European leave voter in the audience now arguing with other people in the audience :lol:

Honest John

That was the worst edition of QT I've ever seen and that's saying something.
Yep. I've watch it avidly since Robin Day and that has to be the worst I have ever seen.

Has all this seriously been bubbling under the surface of this country for years, or has it been whipped up in the last 4?

The entrenchment is appalling.

What people from other nations must think I cannot imagine.

From being the bastion of reasoned and respectful debate we are at a point where that video of the brawl in the Turkish parliament is not that far away.

I am so ashamed.

What the feck has happened to us?