Question Time & This Week

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Love the way Hancock has upped Hunt's NHS lapel pin game by surrounding it with a rainbow.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Even the young 'uns are rabid Brexiteers up in South Shields.

The children's nurse moaning about lack of invest in NHS under the Tories. Is he still expecting the £350 million:houllier:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Even the young 'uns are rabid Brexiteers up in South Shields.

The children's nurse moaning about lack of invest in NHS under the Tories. Is he still expecting the £350 million:houllier:
Do you really believe these audiences are picked in good faith? I certainly don’t. 52/48 apparently with all polls indicating a shift back towards remain yet week in week out without any fail QT is packed to the rafters with Brexiteers and “I voted remain but I think we need to honour the vote and just get on with it now” folk.

It’s not a coincidence.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Do you really believe these audiences are picked in good faith? I certainly don’t. 52/48 apparently with all polls indicating a shift back towards remain yet week in week out without any fail QT is packed to the rafters with Brexiteers and “I voted remain but I think we need to honour the vote and just get on with it now” folk.

It’s not a coincidence.
No, it isn't. It's yet another blatant attempt to convince the the viewing public that there's a true mandate for Brexit, and to convince MPs that voters will be furious if Brexit isn't delivered.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I missed the beginning. Who's the blonde that said 'bollocks'?
Isabel Oakeshott, she who wrote the book (with Ashcroft) with the Cameron/pig episode. She is very brexit.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I missed the beginning. Who's the blonde that said 'bollocks'?
I'm not watching but I know that the fine right wing totty Isabel Oakeshott is on tonight so it's probably her.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Isn't Oakeshott dating the chairman of the Brexit Party? Surely that is important in her view that they and the Tories should form an election pact.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
:lol:That woman in the audience with her bizarre ramble about us getting 'judgement day, like Terminator 2', if we keep privatising the police and stuff.

TheReligion

Abusive
:lol:That woman in the audience with her bizarre ramble about us getting 'judgement day, like Terminator 2', if we keep privatising the police and stuff.
That was hilarious!

More importantly here, Kirstene Hair yes or no?
Absolutely not!

Anyone note Fiona Bruce claiming she 'missheard a question' last week which resulted in her giving incorrect information about the conduct of the Leave Campaign?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
That was hilarious!

Absolutely not!

Anyone note Fiona Bruce claiming she 'missheard a question' last week which resulted in her giving incorrect information about the conduct of the Leave Campaign?
I heard the that, I still would, secretly thou. I dunno if you knew what I meant :p.

redtilded121

just watched the Andrew neil show the SNP guy kept saying how clear he was being while not giving a plausible answer to anything.