Queuing Multiple Quotes from One Post Results in an Error

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So I tried quoting one particular post multiple times in order to respond to each point separately (I made 4 quotes out of it). When I tried to insert all of the quotes at once, I got the following error message:

Browser: Mozilla Firefox v79.0 (64-bit)

For whatever reason, I'm being denied access to some page/feature. Let me know if this is a known issue or something on my end in particular. I'll be happy to provide more info if needed.

EDIT: Here's some more info: if I have 2 quotes, then I can successfully insert them into my post. If I have 3 or more, I face this problem.

EDIT 2: Full console output message (inserted as an image because pasting the error message itself throws the same exact error):

EDIT 3: Attempting to insert the following 2 quotes results in the same exact error:

Last edited:

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
I get this as well, it started with problems with multiple quotes, but now I can not quote any post at all and it has been like this for 2-3 months now. The reply function works fine but the quote function won't work at all. This isl on google chrome on my laptop and safari and chrome on my ipad and iphone.

Any hints or help would be massively appreciated.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I get this as well, it started with problems with multiple quotes, but now I can not quote any post at all and it has been like this for 2-3 months now. The reply function works fine but the quote function won't work at all. This isl on google chrome on my laptop and safari and chrome on my ipad and iphone.

Any hints or help would be massively appreciated.
I'm glad that I'm not alone in this. I've been able to deal with the workaround, but it does suck not being able to queue multiple posts to be quoted.