R-E-S-P-E-C-T

crossy1686

career ending
True, but retaliating in the manner that he does only serves to fuel the journos even more. It's a neverending cycle between them.

Jose is his own worst enemy with his 'it's all about me' shite. His narcissism levels are off the charts.
Agreed. Unfortunately he's not the kind of man that's going to walk out and say "We lost and I'm angry about it so I don't want to answer questions on it right now because any answer I give will be quite petty".

The journo's do have it out for him though, they're obsessed. He must have kept them dining out all season after his Chelsea meltdown.

Laurentiu amt

A little unfair. He clearly wanted a centre back and he was happy to sell players to facilitate that. Toby would have improved everyone that played alongside him.

He would have sold: Rojo, Darmian, Blind, and Martial to fund purchases. Aside from Blind they are all still at the club.

Throw Willian and Toby into this side and we're a guarantee for the top 4 and wont concede many. Woodward cut Jose off at the knees and has pussied out by not just getting rid of him. He wants the fans to turn on him before he does that. It's pathetic.
Any televised sport will get unfair when you make mistakes. He made a 60 million mistake with Lindelof and Bailly, he is now paying for it.

I absolutely hate woodward but Jose brought this upon himself.

It s not like you can buy two CB s, not have them playing decently and suddenly make them dissapear to get Toby. This is business, nobody waits for you like they did with Sir Alex.

Put yourselves in Ed's shoes, he either loses his job and it absolutely feks his face as a business man or he gets Jose elegantly sacked and it's on to the next one.

That what will happen when the team is not winning and not playing good football, the sport will quickly turn into a cold businees. That s how I see it play out for Jose at least.

CM10

I sympathised a bit with what he was saying up until that point. He can't be going into self-preservation mode again after a loss like that. It just gives the press a great sound bite and once again gives off the impression he's placing his own interests ahead of the club's.

JohnnyKills

Any united fan still behind him is simply an idiot and that’s completely warranted when it’s crystal clear by now he’s all about himself and his brand.
They're not idiots - they're entitled to their opinion like we all are. Just hope we see a little less of the 'spoilt' slurs being hurled at anyone who criticizes him now.

subotai

Loved it. Mourinho at his best. Calling the press out for the rats they are.

He's just a person after all, and the sustained bullshit-storm around United would affect anyone the same.

Rajma

They're not idiots - they're entitled to their opinion like we all are. Just hope we see a little less of the 'spoilt' slurs being hurled at anyone who criticizes him now.
I take my words back but after constantly being looked down for speaking harsh truth and smirky posts in the past you get the urge to come out with something like that.

johanovic

Fergie did never look back and knew you always have to evolve to meet a new challenge. Mourinho is demanding respect for what he did in the past with other clubs. He moans and spreads negativity around with his behaviour while being in the position most managers would love to be in. He has no vision and frankly most of his signings have not worked out.

Red00012

He’s obviously feeling the pressure the media are hounding him just look at what paddy power have put up on twitter since the game finished . Can’t really blame him reacting .

ZenMaster Coltrane

Couldn't have said it before Wenger left. It's always about him and his past. Nothing progressive about the man or his football.

FujiVice

Wenger had 3 Premier League titles. Mourinho showed no respect to him.

Big Andy

Bloke
My thoughts. On his money and that of the players; as his boss I’d want him on the carpet tomorrow morning to provide me with an explanation as to what went wrong. Which I’d find unacceptable (whatever it was and if i could understand it). Then bye bye.
Do you not think we played ok tonight? First half the players looked hungry and up for it...

The two goals so close killed the game, but I thought we played well and with a bit of fight...

Lukaku scores and we win that, I’ve no doubts...

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Had to wait with this until Wenger leaves Arsenal, briliant.

donkeyfish

What did the journo ask?
He was annoyed because he feels when we win the narrative is "ok you won but you didn't play well", but when we lose the narrative is "ok you lost it doesn't matter how you played". So regardless of what happens, the press criticise the team.

With the exceptions of the time we lose and play badly, which he admitted then we deserve it. (like Sevilla)

Fujiland

This guy is so full of himself. United lost, and he demands respect for himself? I don't care he poke someone's eyes and all the nasty things he had said to others, but we just lost. Who pay attention to the titles other 19 managers combined? especially at this moment? he should spend more time on improving the teams than on looking every angle to glorify himself.

Honest John

Do you not think we played ok tonight? First half the players looked hungry and up for it...

The two goals so close killed the game, but I thought we played well and with a bit of fight...

Lukaku scores and we win that, I’ve no doubts...
I can see all that Andy mate. But are you happy to write this off as hard luck?

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s won it 3 times, that’s 3 more than I have as a manager. Guess I’m not too far off Mourinho as a manager eh

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
Two things:

a) What would he have said with a 0-2 or 0-4?

b) If 3 is the magic number, he could be sacked with a third consecutive defeat...and well, that could happen soon enough

BaneIsPain

Shame it will end like this.Really hope 3rd season meltdown will be over for him.

Morpheus 7

All them laughing at the end, they are vile. Jose's time is up but they have been disgusting since he came to us, clear agenda against him.

NoPace

I thought it was funny. I want us to play better football so I hope he goes, but if he's the next Milan or Inter or whoever manager I'll wish him well.

Rolaholic

I wouldn't mind these types of comments if he had won one of those trophies with us but that's not the case. The press are generally scum but all this does is make him seem petty and self serving while making the club look like a laughingstock