R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Beagle

I don't know what is he expecting from the press exactly?
I think he behaves a bit like a nut and says irrelevant things to get attention on himself and away from the players. I remember Fergie used to do something similar by blaming referees, timekeepers, the gardener after a bad defeat. These things deflect from headlines like "United shit at home" to "Jose losing it".

Bestietom

He is going around like a young Dog who's bone has been taken from him. Falls out with everyone.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He is going around like a young Dog who's bone has been taken from him. Falls out with everyone.
In the end, there is nothing surprising about this. A lot of people feared his behaviour being a problem when he joined.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Doesn't take the internet long does it?

TsuWave

this charlatan got people thinking playing well and winning are mutually exclusive.

prattling on about shit he did at other places.

and this is who you place your faith with?

Seveneric

I think he behaves a bit like a nut and says irrelevant things to get attention on himself and away from the players. I remember Fergie used to do something similar by blaming referees, timekeepers, the gardener after a bad defeat. These things deflect from headlines like "United shit at home" to "Jose losing it".
I wish him all the luck with that. It worked for Fergie because a lot of the time, those losses were glitches or loss of form lasting maybe 3-4 games max.

Mourinho since taking the job hasn't been able to find consistently good performances here, so he can shit in his hands and throw it at the press at his next conference and it still wouldn't distract them.

TheeAma

Supports
Chelsea
This is just sad. The media has it out for Jose, hell since he got the job they have had a problem BUt like i said in the post-match thread make a choice, Win the Jose style or try and Win the pep and Klopp style which looking atyour defense you will lose.

All your team is underperforming. I swear Sanchez destroyed your team. Before Sanchez your team was firing after Sanchez your team has dropped. If Lukaku had scored you guys would have gone on to win that match. It wasn\t a bad game, it was a bad half all the chances that you conceded was from mistakes not the system or the tactics but individual mistakes

sunama

Baghdad Bob
This is just sad. The media has it out for Jose, hell since he got the job they have had a problem BUt like i said in the post-match thread make a choice, Win the Jose style or try and Win the pep and Klopp style which looking atyour defense you will lose.

All your team is underperforming. I swear Sanchez destroyed your team. Before Sanchez your team was firing after Sanchez your team has dropped. If Lukaku had scored you guys would have gone on to win that match. It wasn\t a bad game, it was a bad half all the chances that you conceded was from mistakes not the system or the tactics but individual mistakes
A good summary, from a neutral. And I do agree with most of your points (the Sanchez issue remains to be seen).

Fracture90

Loved it. Mourinho at his best. Calling the press out for the rats they are.

He's just a person after all, and the sustained bullshit-storm around United would affect anyone the same.
I find this part here interesting. When players get slated and someone says this in their defense, that someone usually gets countered with something along the lines, "they should keep their mouth shut and perform, they're paid millions of pounds to do so".

Funny thing is Mourinho is actually the highest paid employee of our club that isn't part of the board.

Fracture90

Wonder no more.... They have better players than we do. It's not a toughie.

We could have recouped plenty by selling the players I mentioned.

We have players that the manager doesn't want, the club won't sell them, nor will it buy the players he does want.

We're failing from the top down.
Just curious how did they come to have all those better players than we have?

Could it be that they spent crazy money for them, breaking world records in doing so, or has their manager actually improved what he had?

wolvored

Respect... jose you don't knowing the meaning. Eye poking, the whole eva issue, Wenger slags, running down the touchline as porto manager. And more recently slating Utd players coming back from world cup/Martial leaving for child's berth. Cop on man.Can give it but can't take it. Pay him off cause he won't walk cause that's all he wants.
Well said. Was going to mention the wenger taunts and pot kettle thing, but you summed it up and more.