Race for Top 6

DRM

I have faith we can finish 7th. 6th though is another challenge...let's see

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
This match had definitely dampened spirits. If this is an indicator of the work that's happening behind the scenes, we'll finish 5th or 6th again.

In general I did feel we were good for 4th this season.

Lee565

I had a realistic feeling with Solskjear as our manager and this joke of a depleted squad we have, we may unfortunately finish below 9th position this season, honestly I have very little faith in Solskjear when you remind yourself he couldn't even hack it in the championship.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
We’ve gone into the season with a first choice midfield consisting of Lingard, McTominay and a Pogba who wants to leave.

Did anyone actually expect us to compete for a top four spot?

Sp00ks11

We’ve gone into the season with a first choice midfield consisting of Lingard, McTominay and a Pogba who wants to leave.

Did anyone actually expect us to compete for a top four spot?
No read what I have been saying all summer, I consistently said we make 6th place at best!

DRM

Can we just withdraw from this season? I honestly can't bear watching us play shite for the majority of the season, again!!

Lmarco

This will be a very, very long season as could be foreseen after the shambles of this summer transfer period. But hey, kids are promising.

Raw

Already dropped 5 points in 2 games. We'll be looking back at this at the end of the season wishing we'd got those extra points.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Look on the bright side. We bring so much joy to fans of every other club.

Raw

I doubt we'll be close enough to regret these points. Injuries will feck us over, today was a sneak peek.
True. Maybe we'll be looking back fondly because those 5 points would have got us a Europa League place :lol:

Roboc7

With the managers and players we have, 6th is par but could well finish one or two places lower. It’s already clear top four is a pipe dream and Ole is maybe only few more bad results from being on the brink.