View full 2014-15 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

He has to be staying. I cant see why LVG would still have him on the bench every week and still be giving him minutes if he was sending him back. Give the sub appearances to Wilson otherwise, or even RVP.

Maybe there was something to the rumours about it not being a loan at all.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He has to be staying. I cant see why LVG would still have him on the bench every week and still be giving him minutes if he was sending him back. Give the sub appearances to Wilson otherwise, or even RVP.

Maybe there was something to the rumours about it not being a loan at all.
RVP has been injured and Wilson hasn't been good enough either. Don't think he is staying tbh

JUPITER

So if he scores in this 1 game, regardless of all 'round performance, I take it we're then gonna clamour to sign him...?

mu77

lets hope he puts pressure on those two cb's and he and fellaini work together on those second ball in opportunities. (nothing to do with that photo , ffs he can pole vault to the grounds).

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He's been better than Rooney last week and that was a foul on him for the goal. He's had one bad lay off, every other time he's controlled and passed it off.

Bwuk

He is pointless. Can't hold on to the ball, can't pass the ball.

Just get him off

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
This is literally identical to Rooney's performance last week. Like Rooney wasn't losing the ball left right and centre vs City. Best performance under LvG. Well, if you use Gary Neville's logic.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
A lot of mixed opinions so far tbh

It was a Clear foul in the build up to Chelsea's goal harsh to blame him for that

Jerch

The worst striker i ever seen in the United shirt. Can't control one ball and falls on the ground everytime he is touched.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He might have been fouled but that was a shit touch in the first place.

ATXRedDevil

The falcao apologists are sad. The guy is no where near being a top class player anymore. The "foul" for the goal was tame compared to a challenge Valencia put in on hazard earlier (no foul given). Try having some strength and not getting pushed off the ball like a school boy. So he's made some very simple passes? Who cares. He also gave the ball a way in build up earlier (lucky it didn't lead to anything for chelsea) when all he had to do was the most basic of layoffs, but that's ok, he's made a ton of other simple passes! We should be playing Wilson not wasting a starting spot on trying to restore falcao' broken confidence. His agent must have some compromising pics of Woody or LVG...

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Peoples opinions were made before this match even started. He's done what was asked, and pretty much at all times had about 4 defensive players around him. Rooney was getting praised for this last week!

Baxter

I think he's done okay. I also think he was unlucky not to get a foul in the buildup. Refs usually give that.

What really annoys me is he is continually making runs and pointing where he wants it and we are continually ignoring him. Hes not going to score if the only touches he gets are on the half way line.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
He isn't do the same job Rooney did last week. He isn't doing any job or anything.

I didn't want Falcao to start and I don't want him to finish. Dont think ADMs pace will do much here either. Perhaps Januzaj, and move Rooney up so we have a proper striker on the pitch.

Count Orduck

This is literally identical to Rooney's performance last week. Like Rooney wasn't losing the ball left right and centre vs City. Best performance under LvG. Well, if you use Gary Neville's logic.
Are you retarded? Rooney had Kompany or Dimechelis (sometimes both) up his arse for that entire game. That's why our midfield had so much space to do whatever they wanted - because Rooney was keeping the centrebacks so pre-occupied. Chelsea aren't even bothering to stick a man on Falcao because they know when he gets the ball he'll either (a) fall over, or (b) pass it to a man wearing blue.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
He was fouled, and seemingly our only source of attack is Young and Fellaini crossing from the left to the first man.

Let's just rip into him though. Someone deserves it.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Peoples opinions were made before this match even started. He's done what was asked, and pretty much at all times had about 4 defensive players around him. Rooney was getting praised for this last week!
Agreed. We have our usual moaner brigade who already have their minds made up, then go matchday mistake shopping to validate their views.

dar10nian

Fletchers biggest fan
Offers close to nothing. Always second to the ball, can't get a shot on target, easily outmuscled. Sad to say he just can't do it at Man Utd.

El Zoido

He's been fine today. I wish he'd get a chance, just give him the ball at his feet in the box. Chelsea away is a hell of a game for any centre forward, it has been for over a decade now. I can't imagine Rooney would have fared any better.

Phil

Each player seems to have very different standards that they are judged by. No one is objective on Falcao.

caid

A lot of mixed opinions so far tbh

It was a Clear foul in the build up to Chelsea's goal harsh to blame him for that
It wasn't a foul. He goes down in that situation every-single-time and hasn't gotten a single fk from the 2/3 dozen times hes done it.
Needs to be stronger, needs to make more effort to stay on his feet. He should have copped a long time ago that he wont get jack when he goes down that easy.

Dont mean to be harsh but seeing that happen every single time he plays gets really bloody old.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Are you retarded? Rooney had Kompany or Dimechelis (sometimes both) up his arse for that entire game. That's why our midfield had so much space to do whatever they wanted - because Rooney was keeping the centrebacks so pre-occupied. Chelsea aren't even bothering to stick a man on Falcao because they know when he gets the ball he'll either (a) fall over, or (b) pass it to a man wearing blue.
Our best chance came because their defenders were marking Falcao.

Status
Not open for further replies.