Radek Vítek

Based Adnan

Third Czech goalkeeper at the club now... Must be something in the water

Bondi77

What has happened to Joel Pereira?
Jose reckoned he would soon be the best Portuguese GK.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Had an awful loan spell in the Belgian league and was recently struggling in Scotland too. Not Mourinho’s best prediction.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Not that impressed with his handling and I'm not sure there's a goal kick in the whole video there but you can tell those kids really don't want it when he comes out to claim the ball! :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

I stay in Edinburgh and according to many of the Hearts fans I’ve spoken with, he’s one of the worst GK’s they have ever had and were desperately hoping that the loan deal was going to get cut short in January. Many of them are very surprised how he is still on our books.

His performances were that awful, he had been given a nickname of Poppadom Fingers by many of their fans as his handling and shot stopping is dreadful.

Acole9

Outstanding
I stay in Edinburgh and according to many of the Hearts fans I’ve spoken with, he’s one of the worst GK’s they have ever had and were desperately hoping that the loan deal was going to get cut short in January. Many of them are very surprised how he is still on our books.

His performances were that awful, he had been given a nickname of Poppadom Fingers by many of their fans as his handling and shot stopping is dreadful.
Poppadom fingers :lol:.

Gungerz

As per Transfermarkt he only started once for the U-21 this season, is that right? Benched by younger Harrison? League Two is not ideal but he's still only 20 and I'd hope he's a regular there.
Think he must've been injured because he hasn't even been on the bench once in PL2.

The article also mentions Accrington were interested in Vitek over the summer & he even played a friendly with them but a move then 'wasn't possible'. That might be referring to an injury he picked up maybe?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
As per Transfermarkt he only started once for the U-21 this season, is that right? Benched by younger Harrison? League Two is not ideal but he's still only 20 and I'd hope he's a regular there.
Conceded 8 goals against Bolton too. But yeah, Harrison is definitely the more talented keeper and has rightly been the no.1 this season.

Vitek on his day is a very good shot stopper but in my opinion lacks the skills that Kovář and Harrison, for example, have with the ball at their feet. He’s also prone to stupid errors and lapses in concentration.

But League Two for a young keeper is nothing to be frowned upon. Many top keepers have needed those loans to lower leagues to aid in their development. Including every gk in the England squad.

Just hope he gets to play there. Won’t become a United keeper but this move could be very important in his personal development.

Demaw

Always rated him and still have high hopes for him. Huge boy and still only 20. So glad he is signed until 2027.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Injured as well.
For what it’s worth, I also think Harrison is probably the better talent, he’s got weaknesses but a lot of good fundamentals to work with.

Red Star One

For what it’s worth, I also think Harrison is probably the better talent, he’s got weaknesses but a lot of good fundamentals to work with.
from what I found the kid is 1.82m - hopefully he still grows a couple of centimetres

In Rainbows

Conceded 8 goals against Bolton too. But yeah, Harrison is definitely the more talented keeper and has rightly been the no.1 this season.

Vitek on his day is a very good shot stopper but in my opinion lacks the skills that Kovář and Harrison, for example, have with the ball at their feet. He’s also prone to stupid errors and lapses in concentration.

But League Two for a young keeper is nothing to be frowned upon. Many top keepers have needed those loans to lower leagues to aid in their development. Including every gk in the England squad.

Just hope he gets to play there. Won’t become a United keeper but this move could be very important in his personal development.
I'm not a big fan of Harrison's distribution. It's certainly not on Kovar's level.

AltiUn

from what I found the kid is 1.82m - hopefully he still grows a couple of centimetres
Not a clue, we’re not privy to that information, wherever you got that information it’s a guess at most.

AltiUn

I'm not a big fan of Harrison's distribution. It's certainly not on Kovar's level.
Think Kovar’s gone a bit underappreciated in our academy, in my opinion he’s by far the best academy keeper we’ve had in the last couple of years, light years ahead of Vitek and Harrison, in every regard.

lysglimt

Scout
Think Kovar’s gone a bit underappreciated in our academy, in my opinion he’s by far the best academy keeper we’ve had in the last couple of years, light years ahead of Vitek and Harrison, in every regard.
That's a bit harsh esp in regards to Harrison who looks a really big talent