Music Radiohead

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
From what I've seen of the setlists they seem to start with the slower stuff off the new album then build the pace. Bit like a dance set. Seen Arcade Fire do that and it didn't really work as the crowd wanted tunes from the get go. Sure Radiohead can make it work though.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Here's a review.

I had no idea there were two encores. Thought there was only one and felt a little short changed when they walked off stage. Was very stoned, so nobody to blame but myself.
I don't really smoke much at all these days

Don't think I would be capable of going to a gig stoned. Too many people and would get way too paranoid

Radiohead up at 10 on BBC 2. @ Glastonbury

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
I use to love Radiohead up until 'Amnesiac'

When 'Hail to the Theif' came out I was really excited, "there there" is asweome! But when the rest of the album came out I was really disappointed, and since then album by album I've lost more and more interest, it all just sounds the same.

'Kid A' & 'the Bends'are still two of my favourite records though.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Saw them in Manchester last week and, despite the sound being a bit off, they were great. Was expecting them to start with Daydreaming but they actually played Let Down first, which was just beautiful. I was actually pretty emotional at times - especially during Fake Plastic Trees. They're wonderful.

Archie Leach

Gooner
Supports
Arsenal
Just got back from the Tel Aviv gig. It was...terrible. The most disappointed I've ever been with a concert. The sound was awful, about 20 decibels below what any self respecting gig should be, and the mix was a complete muddle. Everything great about their music was nullified. It was the longest set they've played in 11 years, which just made it worse. I'm gutted.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Apparently one them are in my pub right now. One of the girls is star struck.

spwd

The bends and Ok Computer are my favourite albums of all time but ive not listened to much of their work since, what albums would you guys suggest i get ?

kps88

Just got back from the Tel Aviv gig. It was...terrible. The most disappointed I've ever been with a concert. The sound was awful, about 20 decibels below what any self respecting gig should be, and the mix was a complete muddle. Everything great about their music was nullified. It was the longest set they've played in 11 years, which just made it worse. I'm gutted.
Always so frustrating when this happens and you're just helplessly standing there. I feel like rallying everyone around me to start protesting so they can stop and try to fix the problem.

Nickosaur

The bends and Ok Computer are my favourite albums of all time but ive not listened to much of their work since, what albums would you guys suggest i get ?
Try In Rainbows and A Moon Shaped Pool.

Kid A is obviously superb but it's also a bit out there, so maybe try those two first.

beedoubleyou

In Rainbows
Moon Shaped Pool
KID A
OK Computer
Amnesiac
Hail to the Thief
The Bends
King of Limbs
Pablo Honey

I quite like all of them though TBH. I saw Thom doing a solo set at The Palace in Manchester with Nigel Godrich the other week, superb. His new album should be fantastic.

Dan

Thom Yorke is doing the soundtrack for the new Suspiria film. It’s out October 26th.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Nice, will definitely be giving that a listen later.

Yorke's solo work/Atoms for Peace is tragically underrated in my opinion.

Dan

Nice, will definitely be giving that a listen later.

Yorke's solo work/Atoms for Peace is tragically underrated in my opinion.
Double album too

A1 –

1. A Storm That Took Everything
  2. The Hooks
  3. Suspirium
  4. Belongings Thrown In A River
  5. Has Ended
  6. Klemperer Walks
  7. Open Again
A2 –

1. Sabbath Incantation
  2. The Inevitable Pull
  3. Olga’s Destruction (Volk tape)
  4. The Conjuring of Anke
  5. A Light Green
  6. Unmade
  7. The Jumps
B1 –

1. Volk
  2. The Universe is Indifferent
  3. The Balance of Things
  4. A Soft Hand Across Your Face
  5. Suspirium Finale
B2 –

1. A Choir of One
  2. Synthesizer Speaks
  3. The Room of Compartments
  4. An Audition
  5. Voiceless Terror
  6. The Epilogue

macheda14

Thom Yorke is doing the soundtrack for the new Suspiria film. It’s out October 26th.

I have been listening to this non-stop since it came out, obviously the hype of a new track hits hard, but it's my favourite of his solo stuff ever.

This is also worth a listen -
Another absolutely stunning track, the little solo in the middle is ooooph.