Rafael da Silva

Irrational.

And Jamie Vardy. That pointy chinned little shite.
Yeah, him too. Should be appearing on Jeremy Kyle getting a paternity test rather than being on a football pitch, the chav scrote.

I miss the energy and passion the Da Silva twins brought to the team. Got big hopes for Dalot though.

led_scholes

Loved Rafa. Regardless of how good he has been since he's left United, always thought he was a good fit for the culture of the club. Always positive in his play and a warrior spirit.

Over the last few years we'd have killed for a RB performance like this.

I still believe that in that season at points we were playing amazing football and we had an amazing squad. They only things that were holding us back were Rooney and our cbs. And that LVG was afraid that another Leicester would happen (of course i dont forget tha dullest football i ve seen was in the same year in January and February. Next year was these two months extended for 9 months bar the Arsenal game).

marktan

Miss the crazy bastard. Baffles me when people say he was rubbish. He was brilliant in 12-13 for us in SAF's last season, if he had come to us 10 years earlier I genuinely believe he'd have been world class under SAF.

Still looks decent for Lyon, though did get skinned by Sane a bit, which was weird as his one on one defending was very solid back when he was with us.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons

Probably my favourite Rafa goal. Our players played like usual cowards at Anfield that day, he was pretty much our only player playing with heart that day, and then this goal.

Can't believe that cnut van Gaal got rid of him, and people actually supported that decision before we even found a replacement.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout

fecking hell Rafa. I don't think he actually caught him but what can the ref do when a player's ten feet off the ground?

Last edited:

Red14Devil9

This was a crazy reaction from Rafael. It's hard to believe that such an experienced player would do that in a match that was completely controlled by his team.

Posh Red

Probably my favourite Rafa goal. Our players played like usual cowards at Anfield that day, he was pretty much our only player playing with heart that day, and then this goal.

Can't believe that cnut van Gaal got rid of him, and people actually supported that decision before we even found a replacement.
The same season he scored an absolute belter vs QPR I believe. Real shame it didn’t work out for him here long term.

the chameleon

Typical Rafael. A mixture of brilliance with moments of losing his head.

He used to play great at times and then ruin it with an idiotic moment.

For me, I'll always remember him for that idiotic moment against Munich 2010. It overshadows all the good moments.

Stadjer

The opponent made it look worse by rolling around pretending to be hurt. Rafael even got most of the ball and the way his opponent goes down doesnt look natural at all.

A really stupid tackle and it deserves red because it could cause an serious injury to his opponent.

Too bad he isnt smarter and injued less often because he could have been a good rb for us.

Bobski

Rafa and Rojo in the same team could have made for some fun tackling, Did they ever play together?

Tarrou

:lol:

“Every day, after breakfast, after lunch, or if we had dinner together, he would speak to everyone for 15 minutes about training, about what has happened, about everything, about life. You know when you start to stop listening to what someone is saying, because they speak so much? He wanted to show he could speak. But it was every day! All the time!

“You need to wait for everybody to finish their food to leave, which is fine, OK. But then we watched him talk, for 15 minutes, with all due respect, about shit. That is the truth, man. It was shit.