Raheem Sterling

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I don't think he played particularly well today, to be honest. He was better against Everton imo.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I thought he did well today, gets a lot of grief on here but is a very good player, we could do with him to be fair, would fix our RW hole.

FujiVice

Cant judge a player on 99 minutes. Shame the ref didnt add a bit more time on to see what he could have really done.

AgentP

Cant judge a player on 99 minutes. Shame the ref didnt add a bit more time on to see what he could have really done.
Yeah, the goal brought the game to a premature end. Else it could have easily gone on for another half hour.

padr81

Supports
Man City
His final ball and his actual ability to kick a ball is a huge negative. He's got everything else an attacking player could need but its a very big negative against him.

Walters_19_MuFc

Don't think he's great today, but the greatest players don't always have great games but have the ability to win a game in a split second.

That's not to say Sterling is up there with the greatest players, but if he starts to add more goals (more goals than last season) to his game, he will become a top, top player.

Did it against Everton and now today against Bournemouth.

padr81

Supports
Man City
His only criticism ever seems to be his end product but his output numbers are great. I'd easily have him here.
I think this is because his positioning and willingness to have a go is strong. So he messes up alot but he puts himself in the right place and tries the right thing so often eventually one comes off. Strange to say but easily a £50m player in the current market.

Jagga7

Hugely talented but finishing and final ball is pretty awful. It's a plague which seems to be very common.

Silverman

Cook should have blocked his shot so he got lucky enough in that regard but he did finish it to his credit.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Really don't see it. He has nice feet but he lacks footballing intelligence and does far more wrong than right to ever be a top player that'll make the difference when you need him to. That finish was also absolutely horrific so lucky.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
I can't watch the guy anymore without noticing the bizarre chicken run he has. One of them things that can never be unseen, like Steven Segal running (YouTube it, it's hilarious)

I still see Sterling as a younger Wright Phillips/Lennon. A lot of talent, just woefully stupid at times.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
I can't watch the guy anymore without noticing the bizarre chicken run he has. One of them things that can never be unseen, like Steven Segal running (YouTube it, it's hilarious)

I still see Sterling as a younger Wright Phillips/Lennon. A lot of talent, just woefully stupid at times.
Why is Sterling woefully stupid?

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
Why is Sterling woefully stupid?
His decision making on the field can be clownlike at times. Headless chicken syndrome ala Lennon/Kyle Walker.
And I won't even go into the clusterfeck that is his private life, it's out there for all to read which kinda emphasises he's not the brightest off the field either.

wythyred

City will be stupid to let him go. He's very Raw and his decision making is terrible however he has all the tools and I can't shake the feeling that he will come good.

Djemba-Djemba

Seems very harsh considering he scored the goal that won them a point against Everton and scored the goal that won the game at Bournemouth.

It was always likely to happen though, there is no chance City could bring in another attacking player without getting rid of one too. No chance would they keep everyone happy

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Imagine Mourinho offering Martial for a 28 y/o in the last year of his contract. This place would descend into chaos and rightly so.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Boy has been their best player and looks like his working very hard to get into the team.
No...you feck off to Arsenal.
Mourinho would be crucified for something like that.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Imagine Mourinho offering Martial for a 28 y/o in the last year of his contract. This place would descend into chaos and rightly so.
Guardiola has not offered Sterling as part of the deal, and I guarantee that he won't.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Would be incredibly stupid to offer sterling for Alexis with only a year on his contract. Really hope it's fake news

Walters_19_MuFc

Didn't watch the game, and I guess Aguero will get the plaudits for his hat trick, but the commentators on the radio (Pat Nevin and someone else) were saying he was City's best player today.

In a team full of top, top class players, Sterling continues to put in top class performances. Every time I watch City play, he seems to be up there. Even when he's not starting, like against Everton, he often comes on and makes an impact.

As I've said before, if he can get you 15-20 league goals a season, he'll be in the world class bracket for me.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Didn't watch the game, and I guess Aguero will get the plaudits for his hat trick, but the commentators on the radio (Pat Nevin and someone else) were saying he was City's best player today.

In a team full of top, top class players, Sterling continues to put in top class performances. Every time I watch City play, he seems to be up there. Even when he's not starting, like against Everton, he often comes on and makes an impact.

As I've said before, if he can get you 15-20 league goals a season, he'll be in the world class bracket for me.
he cant even get in the england starting 11

padr81

Supports
Man City

I watched the entire game and thought he looked the worst if our attackers. He's got everything but constantly messes up the important bits through his lack of ability to kick a ball.