Raiola: "I can say that it's over for Pogba at United"

Havak

Pokemon master
Pogba and Lingard gone in January? People actually thought Ole's praise of them was not just lip service.

Jones, Rojo, Dalot, Andreas all probably gone by Summer. Ighalo and Grant contracts will be over. Looks like quite a big exodus, maybe Woodward is serious about backing Ole in the next windows? Quite a few players to replace.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I’ve always been a fan of Pogba’s but I honestly think we will live at this point. Crucial however is replacing him with a well-suited midfielder to truly fit in our system.

DoomSlayer

Bye Felicia. I’m over this.
This. We've shown that we can move on without Pogba. Any hard feelings left would be due to this type of agent talk and disrespect toward the club.

It's a shame it ended up like that, another failed high-profile signing.

crossy1686

career ending
Id drive him there myself for that money.

One of the biggest frauds in the game. He's a walking PR machine though so he's probably worth more, but his off field antics make it a necessity for us to sell
Agree. I think he's in the realm of sell at all costs this summer now. We can't have him sticking around after stuff like this continues to happen. Pissing all over any positive vibes within the camp.

Giggsy13

Pogba fan boys/girls - But but but, pobga didn’t say it, he’s world class, etc and other non-sense. Soon we can close the book on this massive failure of a transfer. I’m tired of this noise.

McSauce FC

Raiola 2 months ago: “Pogba is a key player for Man United. They’ve an important project and he’s 100% included. Man United will not accept any bid to sell Pogba. We’re going to speak about a new contract soon, no stress …”

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Meh, just leave already. He's really not worth the hassle. Ronaldo used to come up with the "only God knows" comments but he was the best player in the world.
Sell him, invest the money in Declan Rice and we'll be a better team.

OleBoiii

This was the final straw for me. I've been for selling Pogba for a few months, but now I can't wait to see him leave.

Can7onA

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Give his wages to Bruno.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
So it's got to be either Juve, Real Madrid, Barca or PSG. Nobody else would want/need or be able to afford him. So who is on those teams that we would be interested in a swap deal with??

Siorac

Oh well.

I have very little faith that we'll be able to sign a top class central midfielder though.

Irwin99

On the eve of the most important game of the season? Cheers you guys!

Chief123

Cheerio. Won’t be missed due to the excess baggage he brings.

We will finally no longer have to worry about which other 10 players we need to put around him to get the best out of him.

Paul_Scholes18

Ole can't get the best out of good players and they want to go. What is new?
We could have had an amazing side under a top manager with some good improvements in the market.

We made one in Bruno and he saves us a lot, but could have got more I think.

Why come out with this now though? Totally stupid from Mino.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Do United fans care at this point?
It's not exactly any sort of revelation though, is it? There's been no discussion of an extension for some time. You'd imagine the club would look to cash in within the next window or two rather than let him leave for free.

Brophs

The One and Only
If only there were some way we could lay our hands on another player who could prove to be a massive, expensive disappointment

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Right call for both. He would've been gone last summer if not for covid. He's turning 28 this season, picks up more and more injuries, looks slower and heavier than before, lacks the proper fitness and is a nightmare to find the right system to play him in. On top of that, he thrives in games where he has a lot more time on the ball than the premier league allows. With his contract expiring in 2022 when he'd be 29, giving him a new big contract as he's leaving his prime and well on the decline would be a bad idea. Let him be someone else's issue to get the best of.

Pogba himself, I don't have any ill feelings towards. He just isn't the right fit for us or the premier league and I think he knows that. Especially now where he's not part of our best 11 even.

TrustInOle

Always been a fan of his, but for whatever reason this circus can't carry on. I wouldn't want another Raiola player if this is how he treats the club's his client is at. Only reason I see these quotes coming from his mouth is if we have decided to pull out on a new deal. Think it would be best for all involved. Juve or PSG are my predictions.

KGBhoy

Incredible timing to say this after the one good game he's had in weeks:lol:.

Can't wait for him and his agent/brother/entire circus to feck off from this club.
More like one good half.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Great timing :houllier: Typical.

But hopefully it’s true and hopefully he already leaves in January.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It would be inevitable that Pogba goes as he's going into the final year of his contract, if we don't cash in this season then we won't be able to cash in at all.

If it is to end, I'm sad that it's ended without him becoming the titan vwe thought he could be.

Member 90887

I'd sell him for 50 Mil and reinvest in Grealish.

Bruno just showed that all the excuses people gave for Pogba since he got here are pure BS.

Not playing him in the right position.
Not playing on the left.
Playing him in a two men midfield.
Playing him in a three men midfield.
Not having the right managers for him.
Surrounding him with sub-par players.
Jose not treating him like the world cup winner he is.
Paying Alexis more than him.

Bruno came, in 11 months did what Pogba failed to do in his 4 years here.

Pogba is paid 3 times what Bruno is. Let that sink in.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
He can go for all I care now. Atleast be respectful about it.

United should have a policy of not touching Raiola players again. No matter who they are. Academy players should be banned from taking him as agent.

slored1

If that was Football Manager I'd bench the cnut for the remaining of the contract and let him rot in the reserves. The state of him and his agent.