Raiola: "I can say that it's over for Pogba at United"

RedChisel

One of our worst ever signings when you take into account the cost, good riddance. Just need rid of that other waster Martial now.

Mihai

Pogba and Lingard gone in January? People actually thought Ole's praise of them was not just lip service.

Jones, Rojo, Dalot, Andreas all probably gone by Summer. Ighalo and Grant contracts will be over. Looks like quite a big exodus, maybe Woodward is serious about backing Ole in the next windows? Quite a few players to replace.
We don't have to replace any of the players listed above, except Pogba. None of them is playing anyway.

luke511

Pogba held his ear up as a celebration, you think it was a response to critics or him signaling he's listening out for offers?

FatherWolff

Good! Take your dog and your Bentley with you!
Had hoped he could step up and be part of the rebuild. But this drama and Cnut of an agent the club don’t need. Worse than knee jerk fans sacking the manager at half time! Move on and spend the money on players who know they have to preform and play for the shirt! The olive branch is sack your agent and work for a living. But move on if not..

TrustInOle

Has this been brought up to Ole at the conference? Or possibly the snake made these comments after Ole spoke to the cameras?

Zlatattack

If we can get a respectable fee for him, let him go ASAP. He's a good player when he wants to be, not when the team needs him to be. He has a big ego and his brothers and his agent only make it worse. We've been a pretty rubbish side and in 5 years he's done very little for us. Compare that to the impact of Bruno.

Giggsy13

Madrid don’t want him and I’m certain Perez will put little faith in Zidane’s assessment and opinion of pogba. That leaves Juve or PSG. Barca may be an option though it will probably have to be a swap deal re: Pjanic for Arthur. I’m not sure I want any Barca rejects right now. I’d take some cash plus Rabiot from Juve. As much as I’d like love a Ronaldo swap, I don’t see it happening.

RashyForPM

I'd sell him for 50 Mil and reinvest in Grealish.

Bruno just showed that all the excuses people gave for Pogba since he got here are pure BS.

Not playing him in the right position.
Not playing on the left.
Playing him in a two men midfield.
Playing him in a three men midfield.
Not having the right managers for him.
Surrounding him with sub-par players.
Jose not treating him like the world cup winner he is.
Paying Alexis more than him.

Bruno came, in 11 months did what Pogba failed to do in his 4 years here.

Pogba is paid 3 times what Bruno is. Let that sink in.
This is a perfect post. When Fergie and Jose both think badly about a particular player, then you know that the player in question is shite.

James_42

Once Pogba is sold, hopefully we never deal with the fat feck again.

And not a chance Raiola gives this interview ahead of a massive game without Pogba's blessing.
Fans will continue to hate him and I assume some of his teammates won't be happy about this either.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Cheerio. Won’t be missed due to the excess baggage he brings.

We will finally no longer have to worry about which other 10 players we need to put around him to get the best out of him.
Haha this reminds me.

The reasons why its not his fault that he has been a massive fraud/failure at United.

1) Isn't suited to 4-2-3-1
2) Isn't a DM
3) Isn't a CAM
4) Play him on the left side of 4-3-3. Spoiler alert, we already tried and he was still fecking shit
5) Mourinho is bullying him
6) He's unfit
7) He's back from injury
8) He was injured 6 months ago
9) He won the world cup
10) He had coronavirus
11) A player of his skillset shouldn't be forced to track back. Judging by his defending, I would agree :lol:
12) He needs better players around him to thrive. He can't do it all by himself
13) He's a workhorse (wtf)
14) Ole doesn't know how to use him (oh but he seemed like he did when he first came, what changed?)
15) He was out of breath
16) He was man-marked

slored1

Madrid don’t want him and I’m certain Perez will put little faith in Zidane’s assessment and opinion of pogba. That leaves Juve or PSG. Barca may be an option though it will probably have to be a swap deal re: Pjanic for Arthur. I’m not sure I want any Barca rejects right now. I’d take some cash plus Rabiot from Juve. As much as I’d like love a Ronaldo swap, I don’t see it happening.
Rabiot is the same type of player, sulky and moany. I'd rather sell him and run.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Interesting timing to do this after a good game and goal, clearly tactical.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is a perfect post. When Fergie and Jose both think badly about a particular player, then you know that the player in question is shite.
Fergie never disliked him, he hated the agent.

Jose signed Pogba...

This is a Raiola issue.

DoomSlayer

If that was Football Manager I'd bench the cnut for the remaining of the contract and let him rot in the reserves. The state of him and his agent.
It's not even unrealistic. This BS puts Ole in a very tough position, it becomes the major talking point of every interview or press-conference again.

SAF would freeze Pogba from the squad and make him train separately or with the U23s. Actually, any self-respecting manager would punish the player for this, it invites both external and internal pressure to the team, makes the club and manager look weak, and might impact our next game, which happens to be incredibly important.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Don't be so naive. Raiola is working with his clients wishes in mind. No way he says this unless Pogba has told him to start looking for a new club.

In the summer he was saying a new deal with us was a possibility.
Yeah I was being sarcastic. People bend over backwards to defend him when he’s the one in control.

RashyForPM

Fergie never disliked him, he hated the agent.

Jose signed Pogba...

This is a Raiola issue.
You think Raiola is acting without Pogba’s instruction? Seriously? :lol: Would he be constantly coming out without Pogba telling him too?

Seriously, I can’t comprehend how people think Pogba isn’t in the wrong here.

CaptainBirdseye

Nothing wrong with how Ole has handled this so far. Strong doubt that Pogba would be getting a sniff against Leipzig if Fred wasn't suspended. We've already started moving on this season. As soon as Fred is back/rested, he'll be back on the bench because 'Paul's not really had a pre-season anyway' or whatever diplomatic reason OGS wants to give

bondsname

This is way too much drama for our club. Just fecking leave then? Stop talking about leaving and just leave. Sick of hearing about this all the time.

Plymouth Red

Raiola is a real prick. Always times these sort of messages when we have a big game coming up.

I like Pogba as a player but if he leaves we won't be losing sleep like we once did.
He would not have done this without Pogba's knowledge and agreement.

Had the chance to be a legend at the greatest club in the world and totally blew it.

Pathetic, badly-advised, delusional, egotistical fool.

Baxter

A holding midfielder and activating Szoboszlai’s release clause would be good. Can’t go on with the current midfield even if he stays until the end of the season.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
On the eve of our biggest game of the season and right before the derby. EXACTLY why we need to get this guy out of the club pronto. Absolute disgraceful timing. Shouldn't sign a single other client of his ever.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Pirlo's a big fan. Hopefully he pressures the Juve board to make a move.

Oldyella

One of our worst ever signings when you take into account the cost, good riddance. Just need rid of that other waster Martial now.
Nah. He had at least shone on occasion. Sanchez was worse and he was free!

We have seen signs of a change in our transfer policy and hopefully this hammers the last nail into the supposed galactico signings we seemed so keen on.

LARulz

The lack of shits I give if he leaves just shows how unimportant he is. He may be more important to the marketing team than the actual football side of things

90 + 5min

Raiola should stop talking and make it happen. We are waiting.

He has a habit of talking 24/7 without any substance.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Get what we can for this charlatan, then try and prise Grealish out of Villa. Rather have an 8 out of 10 who works his bollocks off than a 9 who can’t be arsed.