Raiola: "I can say that it's over for Pogba at United"

The United

Not sure if it is worth all the troubles to buy any of his players tbh including Haaland.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
If I was one of his teammates in that dressing room, I'd be questioning his commitment after this. Hopefully he gets called out for it.
Dont think there would be any point. They've been here before. Just let him leave.

Wayne's World

Sell him and get a proper DM in Gravenberch or go and get Grealish and play him on the left of a 3 in midfield

lilcurt

This is a joke know, Mino is employed by Pogba so it is the players responsibility to manage what the agent does and doesn't say. If Pogba doesn't come out and comment on this he may as well said it himself.

Disgraceful on the eve of such a massive game and in the middle of the season. The window isn't even open and who has the money to buy him!

If Pogba doesn't through cold water on this, drop him and don't let him play for the club again.

SungSam7

PSG would suit him, It's the ideal club for posers.
Also suits his style, likes to talk the talk but when it comes to doing it, the actions are few and far between.

No one can defend him by saying he needed the players around him, because it's his mentality is the issue, Bruno has proven this.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'll be glad when Pogba goes because he always provokes this kind of frothing-at the-mouth anger on here.

Virtually every thread I ignore on here is a Pogba one.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Ok that's interesting to know

Fergie and Gill didn't work with him, so United need to cut him off again once Pogba is gone.
Fergie didn't think highly of both Paul and the agent. He said he'd never deal with the agent, and that nugget of knowledge is something you'd expect the club to learn from but Woodward's gonna Woodward.

The defence for Pogba at the time that he was young and influenced by his agent but fast forward to today I don't think he's wisened up.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Just hope we recoup a sensible fee for him.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
One good goal for the highlights reel and old Throwy McThrows-a-chair feels the need to come out with this old shite.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
Would be really surprised if there will be a team willing to pay more than £50m

Holocene

I'll be glad when Pogba goes because he always provokes this kind of frothing-at the-mouth anger on here.

Virtually every thread I ignore on here is a Pogba one.
My thoughts exactly. I'm at the point where I want him gone because the fan base is so toxic. It's hard to talk about United without Pogba being brought up.

So many posters think they're smart and have an original thought with the whole "selling him for any mount! Get the virus gone!". Fortunately for Manchester United, these people aren't in control of finances.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Right call for both. He would've been gone last summer if not for covid. He's turning 28 this season, picks up more and more injuries, looks slower and heavier than before, lacks the proper fitness and is a nightmare to find the right system to play him in. On top of that, he thrives in games where he has a lot more time on the ball than the premier league allows. With his contract expiring in 2022 when he'd be 29, giving him a new big contract as he's leaving his prime and well on the decline would be a bad idea. Let him be someone else's issue to get the best of.

Pogba himself, I don't have any ill feelings towards. He just isn't the right fit for us or the premier league and I think he knows that. Especially now where he's not part of our best 11 even.
It would be inevitable that Pogba goes as he's going into the final year of his contract, if we don't cash in this season then we won't be able to cash in at all.

If it is to end, I'm sad that it's ended without him becoming the titan vwe thought he could be.
These, really. We've done bad by him, but he and his agent have treated the club shambolically, too. The very definition of a toxic relationship that needs ending now.

Put that money towards Sancho or Grealish, but still, we badly need some talented midfielders, particularly so if Pogba is actually on his way this time.

DoomSlayer

If you want to know how annoyed Sir Alex was at Raiola:
Sir Alex, Mourinho and Guardiola all had a huge problem with Raiola or one of his players.

People chose to believe Raiola and Pogba back when Guardiola said he was offered Pogba in that January transfer window. It was obvious where the truth lied, because Mourinho was just smirking at the questions about these comments from Pep and declined to talk about it.

siw2007

Ugh, really annoying comments coming before the most important game of the season. Short term, it does no good for us when players and supporters need to get behind him. long term, Im not that fussed as I was before, he is a class player when he wants to be but doesn't do it often enough for us to be too concerned about him going, I imagine we will let him go for around £40-£50m in the summer, there are other players around Europe we can put the money towards who can improve us.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Hopefully both parties get what they need from a transfer. Time to move on. It never felt right when we re-signed him.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I dont have much sympathy for Pogba, nor do I have any dislike for him. Just go.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He lost his place at the end of his contract, so I think that we can all say it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Think the club need to say to him - you either commit your future here and sack Raiola, or we sell you this summer for the highest offer and you'll never play for us again.

Great player on his day, but not putting in the sort of performances that deserve this sort of stupidness that comes with it.

Dan_F

We’ve gotta try and move him on in January and bring in someone to upgrade on McTominay/Fred. I have no idea who that player is, but it isn’t Grealish. We definitely do not need a left sided attacking midfielder.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Madrid are absolutely fecked so I can see them panicking and paying it if they think Juventus are in. Also, he'll go for around €50m I think, he'll be in his final 12 months this summer.
Zidane won't last till the summer and he's the only one there that wants Pogba.

Okey

Yawn... All I'm interested in these days is how much we get for Pogba, and how we reinvest it. We all know he's done here. Run out of excuses with Bruno showing him what star impact means. Hoping PSG can help us out. He'd actually fit in well there. Madrid are skint, apparently.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Would be really surprised if there will be a team willing to pay more than £50m
Maybe Barcelona..? Maybe PSG..? Or maybe Juventus..?
I can't really imagine many other options open, and goodness knows what kind of fee can be negotiated....

I just hope that we don't do a swap deal with someone like Dembele....?!?

-Supreme-

We can't afford to let him go on a free for the 2nd time and we should simply accept whatever offer is coming in and reinvest on a DM.

Use the rest of our budget for a CB and ST then we should have a squad to genuinely challenge for the title next season.