Raiola talking about Pogba again - For United: Make or break

laughtersassassin

People pretend we can replace Pogba easily. More likely than not we can't.

Be much easier to just show the ambition in market that he is asking for.

Then everyone wins

predator

Youth NITK
Raiola is worse than the super league.

If only the footballing community could work together and send the cnut packing.

Superden

Yeah sure, constantly making me look like a tw@t, always spouting off in the media before big games so that a team endeavour is always about me, me, me... I'd be mortified and embarrassed to have employed the slug. If anything, it makes me question the character of players that use him.
Clearly the likes of Haaland, Pogba, Donnarumma must be gutted they chose him.

DSG

Pretty much every swap you are mentioning we are the losers in.
Do we really need to debate the value of Pogba to our team again? I thought that was over. He’s most likely leaving on a free after next season. On his day, he is a great player. But he’s frequently injured, doesn’t show up in a lot of matches, might be the leader in boneheaded mistakes on the pitch (penalties conceded, loss of possession, poor defensive work rate). I can list at least 7 midfielders I’d rather have than him, probably more.

I’d rather “lose” a swap and win a title than keep him and not strengthen where we need to.

zizou81

Not defending anyone. Just pointing out the absurd vitriol aimed at someone doing his job.
Doing his job? 2 issues there..

As an agent, it's not his job to disrupt the changeroom, team dynamics/mood and undermine the manager...and be a cnut.

2nd, what is his job? There is now a grey area betweem 3rd party ownership and agency, especially when the agent has certain financial rights attached to the player as if they own the player.

An agent is exactly what the word means...just an agent. A proxy for the player. Player doesnt have time to negotiate, so agent steps in for the player and represents him.

Something is totally wrong with (1) rioala's behaviour; and (2) agency in today's game. Both need fixing.

MrBest

There is no player that we have been linked with that I would swap Pogba for, the role he plays or can play and the value he brings, i feel no other player can match that and we would need to spend money to replace him. We need to figure out if he wants to stay and if he does not, try and get a fee for him this summer so we can reinvest back in to that position.

justsomebloke

We won't sign Hazzard. He's 30 and injury prone. He cost about £90M, and in two years he's played about 20 games and only scored a few goals. He has to be Real's worst ever signing. Why would we be interested in him? No chance!
Totally. Signing Hazard, at any price, would be a stunningly bad decision in my opinion. A player with a well-documented lack of interest in conditioning and healthy lifestyle, with a self-admitted shortage of drive and ambition and persistent recent injury trouble, and aged 30? No way. He can get away with all of that at 25, but once players like that get into their thirties, they're toast.