Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuffkin

This is the first time he has openly talked in anything but positive terms about an individual. Paul can't be Mr popular in the camp, he is finished at United.

crossy1686

career ending
fecking hell, just seen his comments on players that don’t want to be at United or are recovering away from the training ground. Where the feck has this line been in the last 8 years. Start turning up or feck off lads, the club is way bigger than you’ll ever be

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He sounds as confused as the Caf about what Phelan actually does :lol:
Phelan was the agony Uncle of the group and was entrusted to spot any discontent in the camp/dressing room, from what I've read in the past. He did the same under Fergie.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
What he's saying about players not rehabbing at the club, along with if they don't want to commit to the club, then should be sold etc, is exactly what we've missed at United since Fergie retired.

crossy1686

career ending
What he's saying about players not rehabbing at the club, along with if they don't want to commit to the club, then should be sold etc, is exactly what we've missed at United since Fergie retired.
It’s fecking tragic that it’s taken a German manager who’s been coaching in Russia to come in and say this to some of the pampered arseholes we’ve got at the moment.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
"Mike Phelan is not watching the training sessions - he also didn’t do that when Ole was in charge - but he’s also part of the training group of the staff. But he is never on the pitch when we train."

That
So what DOES he do? :lol:

Eli Zee

This is such an obvious take it's a bit of a joke how Ole and the board would dick around trying to make it work with Pogba for so long.
I don't know why they do this with some players, like Pogba as we can see but are capable of vetting rid of lukaku no problem... the board knows what's right and wrong but constantly make the wrong choice

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
"Mike Phelan is not watching the training sessions - he also didn’t do that when Ole was in charge - but he’s also part of the training group of the staff. But he is never on the pitch when we train."

That
So when we train he is streaming Netflix?

crossy1686

career ending
I've loved everything he has said since he arrived.
Was about to comment this. Not put a foot wrong with the messages he wants to send in pressers yet. And this is coming from a bloke who hasn’t even been following the club since a few games ago. Absolutely tragic we’ve waited this long to get someone with the right mentality

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
From the outside looking in his transparency with everything seems quite refreshing.

hungrywing

fecking hell, just seen his comments on players that don’t want to be at United or are recovering away from the training ground. Where the feck has this line been in the last 8 years. Start turning up or feck off lads, the club is way bigger than you’ll ever be
It's been there in pockets, a prime example being Jose's 'virus' comments.

It's just that because the ringleaders such as Pogba have been Woodward signings, so they (the disruptive players) been able to act with relative impunity and anyone wanting to raise the issue has also had to watch their step regarding internal politics. Again, most people still don't and won't ever know just how bad Woodward was for the organization.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Love the answer on players wanting out. Whoever the player, enough of this circus.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It’s fecking tragic that it’s taken a German manager who’s been coaching in Russia to come in and say this to some of the pampered arseholes we’ve got at the moment.
I have never understood why our players would go abroad to rehabilitate from injuries and why they were allowed to do that under the previous managers. It's unacceptable, and I'm glad to hear Rangnick stamp his authority on the players.

It seems a queue is being formed now, with players wanting to leave. And I think that queue will get a little longer as we get closer to the January transfer window.

SAF is the GOAT

I have never understood why our players would go abroad to rehabilitate from injuries and why they were allowed to do that under the previous managers. It's unacceptable, and I'm glad to hear Rangnick stamp his authority on the players.

It seems a queue is being formed now, with players wanting to leave. And I think that queue will get a little longer as we get closer to the January transfer window.
I thought it's because our medical stuff is just shit and the players want an expert opinion and treatments to their injuries that they probably can't get in Carrington maybe

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I thought it's because our medical stuff is just shit and the players want an expert opinion and treatments to their injuries that they probably can't get in Carrington maybe
Rangnick himself is saying that the medical facilities are very good at the club.

SAFMUTD

Exactly why I've always wondered, why the feck are players allowed to go "on vacation" to dubai and stuff when injured? they should be in the club with the club doctors working on getting their fitness back

Status
Not open for further replies.