Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_F

I understand few are desperate to shift a focus but truth is, RR failed hard and even if he failed 3 times as much, its still nothing compared to what Ole did to us with his rebuilding, not to mention fitness and overall football.
Strange how he managed to win every game he played against the mighty Brighton with a team so unfit and badly coached.

Undoubtedly there’s been a lot of mistakes before RR came in, but he’s done so bad that I can’t believe people are trying to defend it.

Tiber

Atleast he managed one good performance, two might have been greedy

el3mel

This season is by far the worst Man United I have ever witnessed. Moyes's United was more entertaining to watch.

This season is all time new low.

DSG

You seem to be upset about a manager calling out the higher ups who’ve made repeated mistakes and then sacked the manager and talked about results not being good enough, all the while completely absolving themselves of any accountability. If they had it their way Ralf would just keep saying yes and take the blame for all the current issues at the club despite only being here a few months. He’s right to shift focus.
The manager is shit, the leadership in the club is terrible, and the players are bad and they’ve given up. Plenty of blame to go around. Ralf’s prep of the team today has been abysmal. The players don’t care.

VivaRonaldo85

An unmitigated failure. Austria are very welcome to him. I don’t think I’m comfortable with him leading our future strategy given how atrocious his management and coaching has been. Blame the players yes, but he has been dreadful also.

Yagami

Good post resistant
This season is by far the worst Man United I have ever witnessed. Moyes's United was more entertaining to watch.

This season is all time new low.
Have to agree. That season we still had an attachment to the squad as it was full of legends, and had Januzaj producing some magic, but this has been an abhorrent season. Only bright spark has been Ronaldo. Hopefully, in the long run, Sancho delivers and that can be looked at fondly, too.

el3mel

Mourinho's 3rd season syndrome Man United team would completely annihilate this season Man United.

We actually had some dignity back then like the games against Juve, Newcastle and Chelsea.

That's how bad this season's Man United is.

crossy1686

career ending
The manager is shit, the leadership in the club is terrible, and the players are bad and they’ve given up. Plenty of blame to go around. Ralf’s prep of the team today has been abysmal. The players don’t care.
Ralf has done a bad job but we hired a systemic manager with players that can't play in any recognisable system, and hired him for 6 months at that. You won't see anything different with Ten Hag comes in, most of these players need clearing out and replacing. They don't even try anymore.

Matt851

why not give the kids a chance to play and show what they got, can they be worse than Elanga and Telles ...
Some people on here will try to convince you our young players would be destroyed by playing at the moment. It's all bollocks of course

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Every week I seem to say this is the worst I've seen

RR constantly breaking new ground

Zen86

Maybe Ralf will send us into administration with his consulting role to show us how bad the leadership is.

Foxbatt

He is going to be the worst of all. He needs to take the responsibility for this shambles

Tiber

God knows why Austria want him. Maybe he really is good at transfers, but he is an awful manager.

SER19

I can't believe people even discuss a a manager anymore. Even with no manager the basics should take care of themselves. These players are a disgrace. There is a toxic lack of responsibility, shifting of blame and lack of self respect or shame all over this club and most of these players should never play for united again

PoTMS

Anyone still making excuses for him now is just keeping up appearances and not really a United fan. He wasn't hired to be the director of football with over half the season to go, he was hired to be a fecking head coach.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Remember when Ralf's cultist used to say how at least he never shipped 4 to a Watford or a Leicester? Where you at now?

NewUser777

Nah, I just counter the bullshit "Should have kept Ole" nonsense, there's plenty on this page alone.

Unlike you, I have no dog in this fight. They're both shite. As you said; call a spade a spade :D
No dog? Pretend not to, anyway.. You wouldn’t know a spade if it hit you in the back of the head..

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I expect my warning points for "wumming in the MU forum" to be nullified, to be honest.

DevilRed

Never seen an interim manager lose the dressing room within 5 months?

The ineptitude of this appointment is beyond belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.