Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

git_united

His in-game management is awful. He's on to something with the shape but man he just doesn't track the game.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Anyone who thinks this is better than what we did under Ole is completely kidding themselves. Play like this against a decent team and we concede 4/5 goals.
Ole was outplayed and outscored comprehensively against most teams this season.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I usually defend rangnick but not changing the midfield at half time was criminal seeing that matics legs had gone by then and fred was giving away the ball cheaply.

Greck

Ole twats need to get their own subforum till he finds a new club. It's poisoning any chance at honesty in the thread and if I'm being honest Rangnick messed that up big.

Sanchez7

He has been extremely disappointing. Poor
tactically, can’t seem to motivate the squad and awful game management.

E-mal

He's pure shit, so was Ole and so was the one before him. The players are shit, manager is shite and the staffs and owners are shit.

Lee565

He is like poor man's lvg, just like when LvG joined us he had barely managed a club side in the past decade except LvG actually had experience of managing and winning trophies with big clubs, what's ragnick's managerial cv like... we may as well as hired rijkaard or blanc at this rate if the board thought it was acceptable to hire a manger that has barely managed in the last decade

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
His in game management is rubbish.

I just want a feckin manager who knows when to make a feckin sub!!!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Two decent halves (first half vs Palace and today) and that’s it so far.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Anyone who thinks this is better than what we did under Ole is completely kidding themselves. Play like this against a decent team and we concede 4/5 goals.
Like we were before? Hes an interim for a reason - clearly we do not want to appoint him full time. Had the last manager done a half decent job, we'd be in a slightly better position.

edgecutter

Shouldn't be the man to lead us into next season. Clear as day that we were struggling when we scored and a third midfielder was needed.

Pep's Suit

He's a terrible manager but I think most people knew that. Could be a fine teacher, though.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Poor in game management. Players were wrecked by 70 minutes. When he took off Elanga he should have brought on Donny and play a 4-5-1.

It was a much better performance bar the final 15 minutes.

Should have won IMO. But if you had said before the match that it would draw 2-2, i probably would have taken it.

redshaw

It's weird how he even outlined the problem after the last game but just watched on in the second half as Villa started ripping us apart.

It's like the managers resist to do the right thing, and even weaken the team.

That's 7 points dropped in the last three to Newcastle, Wolves and Villa.

DarkXaero

Poor in-game management today after getting a 2-0 lead somehow. Anytime you're giving away a 2-0 lead that cheaply, you've done something wrong.

Walters_19_MuFc

Reactive Ralf.

I know we didnt have the strongest bench, but as soon as we went 2 ahead, we should have brought fresh legs on. It was so blatantly obvious that some of our players started to tire, but as usual, we reacted to conceded instead of doing something.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Talks about having control but keep Matic and Bruno who had yellows. The 2 goals we conceded were because Noone from our midfield pressed the Villa players during possession. Shit scared that they might get a second yellow.

He needs to get his shit together. Results aren't going our way.

We have a bang average midfield.

flappyjay

I know our players don't get any love in here but we are leading 2 - 0 Villa are running through our midfield and this guy just watched it unfold. He is inept. That's why we got him from Russia.

Eplel

He made mistakes today. If he doesn't learn from them in the next game, he loses my support.

PoTMS

His job was to stabilise the team and get us top 4. He's failing dreadfully. Our managers just go from bad to worse.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
So we finally follow suit and hire a german ‘high press’ manager and it turns out to be a dud? Typical, just United’s luck these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.