Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I can see Hudson Odoi but not the rest. It’s like saying Chelsea were lucky Fred didn’t score. Nope, that’s just Fred. Odds are he would have missed. Nobody can say we are unlucky that a CB didn’t score by putting his foot through a volley from an acute angle played from 35 yards away surely? Oh no Werner didn’t get his shot away.. that famous assassin Werner!
I’d say the positions we got into in the second half weighs against that anyway. It might not show up on the stats but the amount of 3v3s we fecked up was ridiculous.
Bemoaning this performance is beyond ridiculous. David was hardly troubled and there’s no getting around that
If this game was the other way round you would have been saying we should have won comfortably. We got away with it.

fallengt

We wasted some good chances and their goal was a gift. How can people still want to be so miserable after the years of slop we've watched? Isn't it tiring being so negative.
if Chelsea had created nothing and United could've easily won. How come xG was 2.58 - 0.8 ?
It' was a "good game" by our current form but let not pretend it was really good game.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
It’s not easy for Rudiger to score because he doesn’t know the finish to make. Putting power on it is his mistake, the angle means he has to hit it straight which makes it harder since being central means he can slightly mishit it and it flys in either side.
RLC not knowing how to head a ball isn’t luck on our part. That’s the lack of talent on his behalf.
See, that's where I am disagreeing. Fred, RLC or Rudiger lacking talent isn't the issue here. Did Chelsea or United got into a position where they should have scored ? If Yes, it's a clear cut goal scoring chance. Whether they actually scored is a different thing altogether.

Dominos

Please tell me he's taking training tomorrow?

Why do we take a so long to get anything done. He could have started after Liverpool, or the 2 week international break...

Ixion

I already feel sorry for him given how many people I saw saying today different coach same shit directed at Carrick after 1 week. If we don't play well in his first game load of twats will be ready to slate him.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Please tell me he's taking training tomorrow?
As reported before he got access to video recordings of training sessions and obviously he has access to actual game footage. You can be sure he is at work analysing and planning what to do, we will see when he officially takes over.

Dominos

As reported before he got access to video recordings of training sessions and obviously he has access to actual game footage. You can be sure he is at work analysing and planning what to do, we will see when he officially takes over.
"We will see" isn't really good enough considering he should have been in weeks ago but any competent club's standards.

nainaisson

Maybe it is going to be announced tomorrow

There were new guys among the coaching staff with earpieces whom I assumed were there to relay information from Rangnick. At least I'd never seen them before. One of them was a bald guy, distinct from the 2 other bald guys who are usually among the staff.

Becks00

E
If this game was the other way round you would have been saying we should have won comfortably. We got away with it.
Exactly, i don't understand why some are trying to paint it as a good performance. Yes the result was good but if we had played like Chelsea and they played the way we did, most here would be asking how we did not win.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Compared to recent United, eg against Liverpool, City, Watford etc it was decent. I'd say solid. We set up for a 0-0.

Compared to where we should be and the opposition, pretty rubbish. Only one team interested in playing football with some quality and finesse. We went for the underdog tactics again.

I said this many times under Ole, but you will know we are back when we go out against a top level team and we're there ones dominating periods, probing their defence with good, intelligent possession, creating openings through smart movement and intelligent passing.

We saw none of that today. I'm not saying this as a stick to beat Carrick with, but that's what this performance was today. We've had loads of these over the last 3 years. Let's call a spade a spade.

HailtotheKing

It really is incredible to see just how badly we have done with one of the best squads in the league.

-43 - During the month of November so far, Manchester United (17) have attempted the fewest shots in the Premier League, whilst also facing more opposition attempts than any team (60). Crossroads.

From Opta.

Please god let him be announced tomorrow!

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
There were new guys among the coaching staff with earpieces whom I assumed were there to relay information from Rangnick. At least I'd never seen them before. One of them was a bald guy, distinct from the 2 other bald guys who are usually among the staff.
I noticed that bald guy too. Never seen him before but didn’t think that he could have been one of Rangnick’s guys.

alexthelion

Absolute bollocks. Honestly some of you lot belong on twitter.
Not bollocks at all, that should be reserved for those who believe there was a system and that we've got better.

Better at playing defensively with no thought of attacking I would agree with.

HailtotheKing

Interesting. Sure it wasn’t the FBI coming to arrest our coaches for playing such criminal football?

Excellent point today though. Vital that we didn’t throw it away in the last minutes. Agree though. It wasn’t the shower that Pool and City were. And it at least shows we can be organized and defend when we don’t have Maguire to cock it up. But 17 shots in our penalty area to our 1 in theirs is obviously not a great performance overall.

alexthelion

I already feel sorry for him given how many people I saw saying today different coach same shit directed at Carrick after 1 week. If we don't play well in his first game load of twats will be ready to slate him.
Same coaches, same shit!

Chip

Strange that we haven't announced it. Minor details being ironed out? Can't be the fecking work permit thing.

ClosetDevil

Tuchel was asked about a journalist if he thought this was a Ralf Rangnick performance from Man Utd and he flagrantly laughed and said "No, not a chance."

Blood Mage

It's a good time for him to come in, on paper we've got some easy games coming up. The Young Boys game is a dead rubber so he can use it almost as a training session.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Tuchel was asked about a journalist if he thought this was a Ralf Rangnick performance from Man Utd and he flagrantly laughed and said "No, not a chance."
Gary Neville embarrassed himself with this line on Twitter. It was basically the same as midweek, against a far better side, with Bruno disrupting any ability to keep possession to get a foothold in the game.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
:lol: It was Diego Simone performance. Although we could of nicked it if fred had played in Lingard.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I’m a bit worried this still hasn’t been announced. If everything is in place and it just hasn’t been announced, there’s nothing to worry about. If we are going to be going into the Arsenal game without a new manager, it could be terminal for our season.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Eagerly awaiting posts from moany posters on here when we don’t hit the ground running when Ralf gets here (it’ll take a few weeks if not a month or two before we get the cogs running perfectly, I mean hopefully it’ll be a Tuchel effect and it’ll happen almost overnight, but not holding my breath) and about how shit he is and how the board are inept. :lol: :lol:

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I’m a bit worried this still hasn’t been announced. If everything is in place and it just hasn’t been announced, there’s nothing to worry about. If we are going to be going into the Arsenal game without a new manager, it could be terminal for our season.
Don’t worry about it, it’ll be fine

HailtotheKing

Im sure it's more about the work permit. Or perhaps they were waiting to announce it after the expected loss against Chelsea, to shift the talk. Or the stock market situ. Hopefully, it's tomorrow though.

peridigm

Calm down man. We'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.