Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saivet

I do wonder what the 2 year consultancy role means but it's quite exciting. Finally we've gone down the hipster route :lol:

JB7

We fecking move, Reds are back in the game.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
The hipster's choice. Interesting choice but the consultancy role sounds vague. Sounds like it stops short of him becoming a full DOF.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Also Luckhurst got this right. Seems to be most reliable when it comes to United.

Telsim

Does this mean we have some sort of plan? Oh wow, I can't believe I'm alive to witness this.

L1nk

Why is he rated so much, can someone explain?
Did some fantastic things with lesser teams in Bundesliga, pretty much built the RB teams into what they are now, looked up to by the likes of Klopp and Nagelsmann for his innovative style of coaching, German press etc and more

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wow never, ever excepted this. This is the club moving in the right direction again, putting this into action and then hopefully for ten Hag in the summer with a solid transfer plan already in place.

Zapata

I think this means we are going all in for ten hag in the summer

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
2 yr of consultancy for the board. "We fecked up, what do we do now Ralf?"

Also get the feck in. Modern United era lets goooo!

Adam-Utd

Wow ok... this seems like a really logical and progressive step?!

KeanoMagicHat

That's the most exciting of the interim managers. He'll play the most radically different stuff. It's exciting to see what he comes up with.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

True False moron in the mud

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
If this goes wrong and it doesn't work then the decision making of the club can't be blamed on this occasion. This is overwhelmingly popular amongst the fans.

SirMattlives

But what will this do to the "experts" here who were cursing the board and shouting about them not wanting to give him any power or influence beyond 6 months......what a rage spoiler!!!

Adam-Utd

Fortunes can change with the wind in football.

What if they get stuffed in the CL?
Bayern arent a burger flip club. Only if the manager truly sucks do they sack. Right now Nagelsmann is doing fine.

the_cliff

Happy with that, hopefully he'll consult us into getting Ten Hag afterwards. Good news that, made my day. Was not expecting it either tbh.

iHicksy

2 Year consultancy sounds like some kind of DoF role...i'd imagine we have offered him something similar to what he's doing now to get him to sign on and help get a manager/structure in place within the club to keep the same style of football. Infact it would make a lot of sense that a big part of his new role would be helping get the right structure and people in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.