Ralph Hasenhüttl

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Hilarious. This manager is utterly clueless, & is certainly like Ole in that he is likely to relegate a side in Premiership if given chance.
Please spare Ole from the comparison. Ole just need time .

Member 90887

This thread says so much about what the footballing expert on the caf know...

bond19821982

The biggest problem at Southampton is the board, Les Reed was allowed to sell off their Crown Jewels without bringing in quality replacements.
Exactly, record with Southampton is pointless. If we are to judge managers by results, then we will be left with only handful of candidates.

Problem with Southampton is , they try to play progressive football but doesn't have the budget or support from the board.

starman

People still say he's better than Ole, not disagreeing or agreeing, just want to know what this is based on?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Exactly, record with Southampton is pointless. If we are to judge managers by results, then we will be left with only handful of candidates.

Problem with Southampton is , they try to play progressive football but doesn't have the budget or support from the board.
According to the majority, the board is the reason for Uniteds struggles and not the managers.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
So. Don't a portion of the Caf want this guy to be the United manager? Just like the Norwich boss?

One good thing about this season is you get to see who the knee jerkers are. It's pretty amusing.
That's a bit harsh. One of the knee-jerkers has been 'tracking' him all the way back to when he first started managing Southampton.

bond19821982

According to the majority, the board is the reason for Uniteds struggles, not the managers.
Yeah, the same board who has spent close to a billion that includes 140m this year.

Right.

TheReligion

Abusive
And it means feck all to me about what you or others think.
So, let's learn to respect opinions and move on.
I can see your panties are in a twist. Your boy just got bitched slapped by the fella from The Office and a blue WKD powered Jamie Vardy. You'll be right tomorrow.

I'll pray for you.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
People still say he's better than Ole, not disagreeing or agreeing, just want to know what this is based on?
Probably how he did at Ingolstadt and RB Leipzig.

Even last season his brief was to keep Southampton up and they did that with more than a game to spare.

This season has been awful though and they're rubbish at both ends which is a bit of a problem.

All up and coming managers very often have on their CV struggles at smaller clubs on their way up. Klopp, Wenger and Conte all have relegations in their managerial careers when they started out.

bond19821982

I can see your panties are in a twist. Your boy just got bitched slapped by the fella from The Office and a blue WKD powered Jamie Vardy. You'll be right tomorrow.

I'll pray for you.
:lol: someone got offended and going personal. Take care dude.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
If a team loses 9-0 it's not on the manager. 1-0 down and with 10 men with 78 minutes left. Sorry but the players are shocking to lose this way.

bond19821982

I'm not offended my man. Just don't get upset when you make bold statements and it goes a bit pear shaped. The Caf isn't a forgiving place! You'll learn. Ha ha.
Upset? Feel free to take the posts where i was upset. At least I didn't feel offended and went personal while someone else did :lol:

Again, I dont even know why I keep responding to senseless posts. The point is simple. If you are judging someone based on one result, that's what you call as Kneejerk. Wenger was hit for 8. Means feck all in the grand scheme of things.

Given how things are going for us , I would still take him over Ole 100%

AlwaysRed66

People always get excited about the next exotic foreigner, pointing to their successes in their relevant leagues, & who are all miles better than their British equivalents. Unfortunately life is not like that. People forget Guardiola was a prolific league winner before coming here, & Klopp won in Germany with Dortmond. It is always a risk bringing someone in from a different culture of football. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, & in this case it looks like the latter.

Schneckerl

People always get excited about the next exotic foreigner, pointing to their successes in their relevant leagues, & who are all miles better than their British equivalents. Unfortunately life is not like that. People forget Guardiola was a prolific league winner before coming here, & Klopp won in Germany with Dortmond. It is always a risk bringing someone in from a different culture of football. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, & in this case it looks like the latter.
Exotic foreigner. :lol: Why are you saying it doesn't work? Southampton are still in the Premier League.

dev1l

After reading this thread I m convinced we need to replace MU board with experts from the Caf urgently

Godfather

One freak result won't change anything to be honest. I still think he is a decent coach.

Would I want him here? No.

dev1l

Seems the Southampton board follows the Caf..