Randal Kolo Muani

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
We let him go for free 6 months ago :lol: we have the worst president in the history of football

ThinkTank@Cafe

Another noname from Bundesliga with insane price tag and moderate stats. I don’t know anything about this guy other than his cameos at WC.

How players like Sesko who scores 5 goals in Austrian (!!!) get 50+ million valuations? This bloke falls in the same category

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We let him go for free 6 months ago :lol: we have the worst president in the history of football
Was it a big error from the President/Nantes as you say, or was he just not that good a prospect in France?

I know his stats are decent this season and he made the World Cup team and did make a good impact, but is this all
Bundesliga Tax
——
On the actual rumour: yeah, echoing the above. We haven’t got money to spend in January.

IrishMcD

From what I have seen of him (admittedly not that much, few Ligue 1 matches last year and a few Bundesliga matches this year, along with highlights from a few European matches and internationals) he is not good enough. Another player thats not much of an upgrade on what we have. Fast, direct but not a massive goalscoring threat. The most he has scored is 12 in 36 or something and that was while in France. I know people will be impressed with his assist record this season but that's because he drifts out wide. I dunno, i could be completely wrong but I just don't think this guy is good enough if we are serious about challenging for titles.

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
Was it a big error from the President/Nantes as you say, or was he just not that good a prospect in France?

I know his stats are decent this season and he made the World Cup team and did make a good impact, but is this all
Bundesliga Tax
——
On the actual rumour: yeah, echoing the above. We haven’t got money to spend in January.
No, he has been one of our best players, and our best player from our academy in a while. But the club is badly ran, the president is a plague, and Kolo Muani made it clear a long time ago that he would leave on a free at the end of his contract. Always a bit disappointing when an academy player leaves for free, but I can't blame him either, I wouldn't trust Kita with my career if I was in his shoes.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
That's way too much money but I like what he has done in the past 18 months. He is a late bloomer with good technique, a bit of pace but he doesn't play as big as he actually is, if can play like a 1.91m player then he could become very good.

footballbite

I don't know why Utd would pay €60mil for Kolo Muani when Thuram is available for €10mil - partly due to the fee, but also because Thuram is more of a goalscorer whereas Kolo Muani is yet again another player who is more of a wide-forward and better at assisting than finishing.

the_cliff

1 of 2 French players to score their penalty in the WC final and made good impacts in the time he was on the field.
Did very well when he came on against Morocco in the semi finals as well.

We all know this is rubbish though. It's been widely reported we're looking for loan deals.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
France have an incredible depth of talent. Has looked very good in Bundesliga, wasn’t good at the WC but I think that can be excused.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
France have an incredible depth of talent. Has looked very good in Bundesliga, wasn’t good at the WC but I think that can be excused.
Kolo Muani was good at the WC, in fact overall he was the best bench option with Konaté.

Eplel

All Bundesliga players must have a 6 month probationary period in the PL, if they fail, then their club must give the money back.

MrSingh2002

Odd how we've been linked with Thuram and Muani in the last 48 hours. Makes me think it's bullshit.

Rather Thuram for CF out of the two anyway. We need someone who can play striker and not another winger.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yes please, would prefer him to Thuram - price permitting. Not sure why people think he had a bad WC - him and Mbappe were pretty much the reason France came back into the final.

cyberman

so did Enzo Fernandez
And I don’t think we’re after him. A new signing is doing well over a small sample size and all of a sudden it’s 60m. Not sure anyone is that stupid to fall for it

Mainoldo

Yeah utter nonsense.

Not the quality ETH would want. The Dortmund lad I reckon if not Joao Felix.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Kolo Muani was good at the WC, in fact overall he was the best bench option with Konaté.
I thought he was quite poor against Tunisia but they all were. The Argentina game I will watch again but was a bit of blur at the time.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I thought he was quite poor against Tunisia but they all were. The Argentina game I will watch again but was a bit of blur at the time.
For me, he was a big reason for them getting back in the game. Was aggressive and direct.

ShoePolish

Looked a bit lightweight at WC, don't think he'd be someone to throw in straight from January. Didn't think much of him too.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Missed that one-on-one that still haunts me, do NOT want! :mad:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I would take him here .

jesperjaap

Was excited when we got linke dwith Gusto.....Thuram and Muani are under whelming and cant believe we after either.

With all the exciting young talent in Frane at the moment they are certainly not the names I want to see linked