Random goalkeepers you remember

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Emerson Leao.
Brazil always had a reputation of producing great outfielders and crap keepers til this guy came along.
Don’t think he was brilliant but better than what came before him.

midou

Peter Rufai - me and all my friends had his panini card from 98 so many times, had 0 trade value.

Ribble Valley Red

Jimmy Nielsen. Awesome potential on the 95/96 Champ Manager game, was a youth player for Millwall. Just checked him on Wikipedia, seems he had a lengthy career in Denmark and USA

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Rustu Recber - made the crucial save for Turkey to beat Croatia on penalties in their Euro 2008 quarter final.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Kevin Pressman.

Known for consistently getting lobbed and falling over watching the ball go over him and forever diving the wrong way for penalties.

Also SANDERSON is seared into my brain thanks to 90’s Sheffield Wednesday.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Marco Ambrosio.
Craig Forrest - played a few games for us and was in goal for ipswich when utd tonked them by 9
Bodo Ilgner
Andreas Kopke
Taffarel

FriedClams

Ruslan Nigmatullin. One of the best championship manager goalkeepers of all time, currently earning his living as a DJ. If you had him in goal, you likely had Kim Kallstrom in midfield, Javier Saviola up top and you were keeping an eye on Kennedy Bakircioglu.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Ruslan Nigmatullin. One of the best championship manager goalkeepers of all time, currently earning his living as a DJ. If you had him in goal, you likely had Kim Kallstrom in midfield, Javier Saviola up top and you were keeping an eye on Kennedy Bakircioglu.
Kallstrom - Kerr midfield with Mike Duff at right-back :drool:

Bash92

Brad Friedel
Shay Given.

These two always up there game against United. If you only watch them against us, you will think they are the best in the world.

GMoore23

Ricardo for Portugal. Remember him as a cocky bugger, he took a penalty to knock England out of the Euros once, I couldn't believe what I was watching. :lol:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Wasn't he a fan favourite at Cottbus
He absolutely was. In general his quality was far too good for that team. But occasionally he made mistakes that became legendary like some of them in these video:
Without such mistakes he would have been a starter at a CL level club, and everyone at Cottbus simply knew he would cost you a few games in a season, but really save your ass for the rest of the time.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Vitor Baia - dirty, stinkin, manky cheatin diving b@stard

Demyanenko_square_jaw

He was a failed "next Dasayev". Did quite well from 98-01 and won a somewhat debatable player of the year as the expectation started piling up. That seemed to turn him into an egomaniac, and i remember when various Serie A teams were after him, he turned down Lazio saying they weren't doing well and that he would sign for Juventus. He ended up at Hellas Verona in January 02, where he got a single start in half a season and got into a feud with the club over it, killing any chance of eventual success there, ending up was stuck for a couple of seasons outside of brief loans. Oleg Romantsev still picked him for the 2002 world cup desite being totally out of match practice, and his tree-like performance against a less talented Belgian team was a factor in elimination (though not tbf the main one of that disastrous campaign). After that he never managed a single thing, and jobbed around for years barely playing.

Caesar2290

Jussi Jaaskalainen - the Bolton GK mostly because of his name and he was a really good goalkeeper to boot.