Random goalkeepers you remember

Demyanenko_square_jaw

Michael Konsel. Grey haired Austrian keeper that Roma signed despite he was about 36 at the time. He was arguably the best keeper in Serie A that year, but had faded and been sold by the end of the next.

thepolice123

Marcos, the Brazilian goalkeeper at WC2002.

I remember he being annoying as feck in the England match. Can't remember exactly what he did.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
I have generally only good memories of Kharine. I was in my mid-teens at the time he was a regular and had a season ticket back then.

Almost all the goalies we have had after him were better (De Goey, Cudicini, Cech, Courtois) and also the only clips that ever get shown of Kharine are the 4-0 FA Cup final or Cantona's lob that hit the bar at Stamford Bridge (I was at that game and was one of the fans applauding the effort!). I think that kinda influences how people see him but I don't remember ever thinking he was bad.
Cheers Duffer!

Revaulx

Gary Walsh, Chris Turner, Chris woods, Tony Cotton, Hans Seagers, Les Sealey, Steve Ogrosivic
Great to see him mentioned.

I thought he was better than Gary Bailey, despite his hair not being as nice. His (lack of) height was the only thing that prevented him being a really top keeper.

Zlatattack

Mart Poom - Derby county legend
Shaka Hislop - He's the first black keeper i saw
Jerzy Dudek - he did the wobbly knees thing
Richard Wright - thought he was going to be the next David Seaman

pawanraj

Fabian Assman because it is hard to forget a name like that.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Cult hero...Volkan Demirel. Always helps when the GK is a bit of a nutter as well.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Great to see him mentioned.

I thought he was better than Gary Bailey, despite his hair not being as nice. His (lack of) height was the only thing that prevented him being a really top keeper.
Yeah just too short. Always felt Bailly could’ve been really great...but wasn’t.

arthurka

Lev Yashin
Hans Jörg Butt
Rinat Dasayev
Jörg Schmadtke
Toni Schumacher
Andy Köpke
Tomas N'Kono
JoJo Bell

Schmeichel=God

Van der Gouw
Paul Robinson - diving after the ball has gone
Mikael Landreau
Franco Costanzo

and

Mr Schmeichel...Peter, always.

paulscholes18

Roma - only know his name due to the amount of times i’ve seen that Owen goal.
Arenas - FM 05 Legend

DavidDeSchmikes

Michael Oakes, Alex Manninger, Kasey Keller, Timo Hildebrand, Tomislav Piplica, Chris Stringer, Mart Poom, Cesar Sanchez, José Francisco Molina,
Antti Niemi, Pavel Srnicek, Lionel Charbonnier, Dmitri Kharine, Arni Arason, Fabián Carini, Vladimir Stojković

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Igor Akinfeev
Still think of him as being the next big thing/a natural successor for many big clubs.

I also used to think Paraguay had a lethal weapon in their locker with Chilavert in goal when I was a kid.

Roy Carrol still plays semi-pro football and got lobbed by a 40 yard header the other weekend.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
Kasey Keller Spurs keeper made a few good saves vs RVN in a game against us. I’m sure the commentator that day kept bigging up this battle until RVN put the winning goal past him from the penalty spot. Never heard of him after that game.

Redcy

Weird one is that a school classmate was called Alex corrigan which happened to coincide with Alec Williams and Joe Corrigan being city keepers