Rangnick on Fletcher: What his role is, I don't really know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teja

He’s saying in his typically blunt fashion that he can’t comment on what he does in relation to club matters but he helps me on the training ground/match day with the players. I haven’t seen the conference but I’m going to guess Samuel twathurst asked the question.
This is the #1 reason why I prefer Ten Hag over this guy :lol:

He's very talented but it's also extremely obvious why no big club in Germany wanted him.

I wish someone asks him about what Woody does.

wolvored

This is the #1 reason why I prefer Ten Hag over this guy :lol:

He's very talented but it's also extremely obvious why no big club in Germany wanted him.

I wish someone asks him about what Woody does.
Hes retired

Cutiepatootie

Ok, now you post something meaningful and you know how to post like an adult and discuss/debate, good job there.

And, It's not a mere speculation, the club announced a while ago the new football structure, and plenty of reputable journalists spoke about what it is too, that is what is informing me so far, and of course no one knows what is the real day to day activities of these people (Murtough, Fletcher) but we can gather some info and make an informed/educated guess here.

So, as mentioned above, the football structure exists before RR's arrival, and RR in his current role is the "Interim" Manager of the first team, no one is being forced on him, he can easily ask Fletcher to remain away from training and from match day group, also RR was allowed to bring in 2 coaches (Sascha & Armas), which shows the club is giving whatever support RR needs to do his current job as the Interim Manager

Regarding RR's job after his interim stint, he will continue on as a consultant for 2 years, this is the information we have, and we can then say for example, RR's remit in that consultancy role is to provide advice to the Football Director (Murtough) for 2 years on matters related to the football side of the club, a consultant, by the nature of their role, provide advice only, and maybe try to influence the ones in power, however, the decision-making power is with Murtough or Arnold, for example, in the summer, RR can tell Murtough that Fletcher is not needed and has no value to the club going forward, it will be up to Murtough then to decide what to do with Fletcher. (keep him or let him go).

Well done on your righteously defending of the owner's amazingly focused structural planning And also especially thank you for pointing out the clarity of their communication to the most reputable of journalists regarding the precise roles of Murtough, Arnold, Fletcher et al. We certainly are in safe hands.

Meanwhile back in the real world, the disorganised comedy of errors continues.
Thank feck RR can see through the fake news PR bullshit and calls it out for the nonsensical shambles that it is. The fact that he does so without dissing any of the persons involved in the mess demonstrates his social intelligence as well as his observational and critical analytical skills.

Last edited:

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Murtough has as much chance of succeeding as anyone else brought in new.

not sure why Fletcher is in this conversation, I can’t think of anyone better for fulfilling the role he has. By all accounts he’s very good at it
Well, no he has less of a chance than someone with proven experience as a director of football. Saying Murtough has as much of a chance of succeeding is the same as saying Mckenna would have had succeeding Ole. Mckenna was well thought off in the club, knew the structure, while present can't be directly blamed for a lot of the disastrous decisions made in the post Fergie era, but lacks experience of the top job. Would Mckenna have been as good an appointment as a manager with proven experience? No of course not. An individual who knows how to do a job is always going to have an edge.

As for fletcher, no one knows whether he is any good, but from the outside, it looks like just a job for the boy's appointment. Plus when you combine it with Murtough, who also didn't have experience in the role he was hired for, hiring 2 individuals lacking experience at a time when it desperately seemed the club needed experience on how to run the football side of the business seemed more than a little bit questionable.

The appointments just screamed the hierarchy at the club knowing it was under pressure to hire a DOF and technical director, so made internal appointments that they knew wouldn't rock the boat.

Last edited:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Well, no he has less of a chance than someone with proven experience as a director of football. Saying Murtough has as much of a chance of succeeding is the same as saying Mckenna would have had succeeding Ole. Mckenna was well thought off in the club, knew the structure, while present can't be directly blamed for a lot of the disastrous decisions made in the post fergie era, but lacks experience of the top job. Would Mckenna have been as good an appointment meant as a manager with proven experince? No of course not. An individual who knows how to do a job is always going to have an edge.

As for fletcher, no one knows whether he is any good, but from the outside, it looks like just a job for the boy's appointment. Plus when you combine it with Murtough, who also didn't have experience in the role he was hired for, hiring 2 individuals lacking experience at a time when it desperately seemed the club needed experience on how to run the football side of the business seemed more than a little bit questionable.

The appointments just screamed the hierarchy at the club knowing it was under pressure to hire a DOF and technical director, so made internal appointments that they knew wouldn't rock the boat.
What I mean is that there is no guarantee either way

RedDevil@84

Doesn't he just mean he doesn't know what is the name of the role that club has given him. But he knows only how he uses him during training sessions.

OmarUnited4ever

Well done on your righteously defending of the owner's amazingly focused structural planning And also especially thank you for pointing out the clarity of their communication to the most reputable of journalists regarding the precise roles of Murtough, Arnold, Fletcher et al. We certainly are in safe hands.

Meanwhile back in the real world, the disorganised comedy of errors continues.
Thank feck RR can see through the fake news PR bullshit and calls it out for the nonsensical shambles that it is.
don't quote me when you are shit posting, spare me from reading your pointless and inane opinions

romufc

Well, no he has less of a chance than someone with proven experience as a director of football. Saying Murtough has as much of a chance of succeeding is the same as saying Mckenna would have had succeeding Ole. Mckenna was well thought off in the club, knew the structure, while present can't be directly blamed for a lot of the disastrous decisions made in the post Fergie era, but lacks experience of the top job. Would Mckenna have been as good an appointment as a manager with proven experience? No of course not. An individual who knows how to do a job is always going to have an edge.

Murtough was head of performance for the Premier League and then was head of football development for United which has seen us start to improve our academy.

Fletcher was touted as a candidate for the DoF role as well, which shows he had credentials.

Also, just because they have no experience, doesn't mean much. We hired LVG and Jose, we are still in the same position to before we hired them and they were tried and trusted people?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Ralf really played this one smart. He told people what he thinks without offending anybody. He appreciates Fletcher's input and presence which means Fletcher is actually knowledgabe/valuable. But he is not sure about his job title and basically telling us this position in the club is too bloated/not specific enough/lacking details to make a big impact. It reminds me of big companies that kept hiring anyone related with big data/data analysis when it was booming without really knowing why they were there and what should they do but regardless of that those people are actually competent, just lacking job descriptions and targets.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Murtough was head of performance for the Premier League and then was head of football development for United which has seen us start to improve our academy.

Fletcher was touted as a candidate for the DoF role as well, which shows he had credentials.

Also, just because they have no experience, doesn't mean much. We hired LVG and Jose, we are still in the same position to before we hired them and they were tried and trusted people?
Yes but he has also been at the club throughout the disastrous squad building in the post fergie era and had never been a DOF

Fletcher being touted doesn't mean he has the credentials. knowing the current board it could simply think that hiring him could have been the best PR move.

Of course, hiring experienced doesn't guarantee success or vice versa. Proven experience of success increases the chance of success but in no way makes it a given. But hiring 2 internal appointments of individuals who had no experience in the roles they were being appointed to, when one of the biggest criticism of the club is basically since Fergie left has been they don't have people in place with enough experience to run the football side of the club or oversee squad continuity seemed more than a little questionable. Especially at a time when the manager was Ole, who was lacking experience of management at that level.

As for them being tried and tested, they are tried and tested by a board who have seemed to have no idea how to run the football side of the business for coming up to a decade. One thing that has become very clear is this club has desperately needed outside expert help and advice on how to build the first-team squad and ensure it is correctly coached, yet we made internal appointments of individuals who have never done the roles they are appointed for. For me, that smacks of a board not wanting to face up the fact it has a problem but recognising it needed to make some moves for the sake of PR.

Last edited:

Cutiepatootie

Ralf really played this one smart. He told people what he thinks without offending anybody. He appreciates Fletcher's input and presence which means Fletcher is actually knowledgabe/valuable. But he is not sure about his job title and basically telling us this position in the club is too bloated/not specific enough/lacking details to make a big impact. It reminds me of big companies that kept hiring anyone related with big data/data analysis when it was booming without really knowing why they were there and what should they do but regardless of that those people are actually competent, just lacking job descriptions and targets.
Well said especially regarding the bloatedness of the personnel and the marked amateurish lack of clarity around job descriptions and designated actual roles. And we got to love that Ralf sees precisely what the problem is and is savvy enough to call it out but in a very civilised manner.
It amazes me that some so called United fans can't see the glaring truth and continue to blindly defend the gormless lack of strategic planning and the PR spin.
See this joke of a defence of the Glaser's incompetence from OmarUnited4ever
"The club announced a while ago the new football structure, and plenty of reputable journalists spoke about what it is too, that is what is informing me so far.."
With incisive analysis like this it's No wonder the Glasers are laughing all the way to their piggy bank :)

Last edited:

Greck

Calm down boys, some of these opinions can coexist. Our hierarchy can leave a lot to be desired without being some insult to Fletcher's capabilities. Everyone agrees Woodward was clueless running the club so it's highly possible he might have left a chaotic structure. The truth is many of these appointments were made by and for the Woodward/Ole regime, two figures who are no longer here and believed not good enough.

We have a new CEO and everyone knows what that means in companies. When the Arnold regime starts there's no guarantee he'll use the same blueprint as his predecessor. It has been reported he wants to leave the football side so there will be a vacuum in football oriented CEO decisions ,he might even appoint someone to handle or just delegate more powers to the next in command, the DOF. It will be a case of empowerment and not by default. We or at least someone in the hierarchy wanted to hire Woodward as a consultant, very possible it was the incoming CEO. It definitely wasn't someone without directorial powers.

I'm actually of the opinion Rangnick has a chance to fill this void as the voice in the CEO's ear. I say so because of all the reports of Arnold listening to Rangnick. Already it was reported he was going to review our transfer policy after Rangnick grew dissatisfied with our january window. Also that he would give him a voice in the next manager appointment. Early days but he's being given a voice in some big decisions. Get used the possibility of change. I sure as hell hope there's positive change anyway.

Last edited:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite

What base do you have that our academy improves compare to before Murtough came to the scene?

Polar

'What his role is with regard to the club, I don't really know to be honest. I can only tell you what is happening around training session and games. In those areas it is good to have him on board.'

Ha ha ha. United is a bunch of clueless chicken running around. What a mess :wenger:

Cutiepatootie

don't quote me when you are shit posting, spare me from reading your pointless and inane opinions
Wow. Such a beautifully constructed argument in defence of the Glasers's precision restructuring and incisive assignment of personnel roles. After all, their unrivalled haul of trophies in the last ten years speaks volumes of their footballing managerial structuring capacity.

Chapeau to you sir.

Whatever was the naughty Rangnik thinking ? He really has no clue as to Fletcher's glaringly obvious role?
Fletcher is such a lovely guy. No experience to qualify for the job but but he is one of the lads. Why shouldn't he have a job at United? Who the hell does Rangnick think he is to question Fletcher's lack of qualification and his ill defined position in a global multi national corporation? :)

Thanks again for putting all of our minds at rest. You have really won us all over. In Glasers we trust. (Especially in their PR machine).

Last edited:

Cutiepatootie

From the Athletic

Fletcher himself might not understand what his role is supposed to be.

‘His brief as technical director is not as defined as might be expected and in the circumstances, he is said to feel he offers the best value by helping with instructions,’ Whitwell claims.

The reporter also understands that new CEO Richard Arnold will not be as involved in football matters as Woodward was and that Fletcher will operate as Murtough’s assistant in that regard.

‘Arnold plans to grant autonomy to the sporting side, allowing for greater control of budget and decisions,’ he writes.

‘Football director John Murtough will take the lead, assisted by technical director Darren Fletcher.’

Assisting the football director and assisting the first team coaches whilst taking a vocal role on the touchline: Fletcher’s role certainly is a strange one. Whether this represents useful versatility or whether it is disruptively confusing is, perhaps, a matter of opinion."

It is so obvious that uncertain roles in directorship and management is disrupting to performance, with the manager, players and Fletcher himself glaringly confused as to what exactly he is supposed yo be doing.

How embarrassing for a club of our status to be run so amateurishly. Thankfully Rangnick is not afraid to point out the Glasers's utter stupidity. Hopefully Fletcher will be let go just like Carrick. Thanks for your playing career but pack your bags and get out in the real world and earn your position.

Jobs for the lads is no way to run a club that holds any ambition toward winning trophies.

Last edited:

bosniamanutd

He said what we all know. Like Ole, Carric so as Fletcher are people that club hired not by competence but for the sake of old times. Ofcrs i appriciate that but we cant improve with that approach.

Greck

From the Athletic

Fletcher himself might not understand what his role is supposed to be.

‘His brief as technical director is not as defined as might be expected and in the circumstances, he is said to feel he offers the best value by helping with instructions,’ Whitwell claims.

The reporter also understands that new CEO Richard Arnold will not be as involved in football matters as Woodward was and that Fletcher will operate as Murtough’s assistant in that regard.

‘Arnold plans to grant autonomy to the sporting side, allowing for greater control of budget and decisions,’ he writes.

‘Football director John Murtough will take the lead, assisted by technical director Darren Fletcher.’

Assisting the football director and assisting the first team coaches whilst taking a vocal role on the touchline: Fletcher’s role certainly is a strange one. Whether this represents useful versatility or whether it is disruptively confusing is, perhaps, a matter of opinion."

It is so obvious that uncertain roles in directorship and management is disrupting to performance, with the manager, players and Fletcher himself glaringly confused as to what exactly he is supposed yo be doing.

How embarrassing for a club of our status to be run so amateurishly. Thankfully Rangnick is not afraid to point out the Glasers's utter stupidity. Hopefully Fletcher will be let go just like Carrick. Thanks for your playing career but pack your bags and get out in the real world and earn your position.

Jobs for the lads is no way to run a club that holds any ambition toward winning trophies.
You could have posted the actual article for credibility but yes, I agree in general asking questions shouldn't be controversial, personally I'm in no doubt the structure isn't as proper as people say. It's Ed Woodward's structure. He was bad at everything else, what are the chances this is suddenly the one thing he was a mastermind at? For example if Fletcher hadn't been brought back to the club that one season would we have a technical director? was the appointment truly of necessity. Most times an appointment from necessity would start with experience and qualifications not something as vague as United DNA. People who need help want technical ability or their workload ends up the same. Woodward in his time here never wanted to dilute his power and his hiring policies almost seem to reflect that. They were always internal people already under him. It never looked like he went for qualified specialists from outside.

It goes beyond Darren Fletcher and brings big questions about our footballing department. I'm not surprised we are already looking for a Deputy DOF. I hope Arnold doesn't just rely on what was left by his predecessor Woodward, it might be as much of a shambles as his entire tenure. It's more of a failure on the powers at the club than Fletcher. Let's say we were to finally draw up a list of Fletcher's more advanced duties, you'd still have to look at it and wonder who the hell thought a newly retired player still getting his coaching badges would be sufficient to fill all those duties. Based on what exactly? Then why not also hire Scholes for the upcoming DDOF?

Last edited:

ronaldinhoisagoat

RR probably wants Fletcher's technical director job and not the consulting gig he's going to get. He's putting feelers out there in the press - who talks like this about another senior employee to the press? He knows what he's doing. Sounds like a swell guy to work with ... not!
The positive is that it makes me believe that United have told him that he is not going to be manager next year.

youmeletsfly

RR probably wants Fletcher's technical director job and not the consulting gig he's going to get. He's putting feelers out there in the press - who talks like this about another senior employee to the press? He knows what he's doing. Sounds like a swell guy to work with ... not!
The positive is that it makes me believe that United have told him that he is not going to be manager next year.
First of all, he's German, and, as we all know, Germans speak their mind. In this situation, I don't find it damaging or whatever. He was asked if he knows what DF does, he answered.

Of course he is putting pressure in the press for the DOF or any position. The fact he's doing it doesn't reflect poorly on him, it reflects like shit on a white wall on the club's behalf.
RR answering that question bluntly also looks bad on the club's side, not his, which is absolutely fine. Most likely he started to realize that the dinosaurs in the board don't want to change things up and he just started to apply some pressure.

It's all fine, but United fans will somehow find a negative in everything.

OmarUnited4ever

You are quite the angry little fella aren’t ya?
resorting to name calling again!! my post isn't even a response to you, unless you are logging from 2 different accounts!

all I'm saying is the structure is in place, its a new one, doesn't mean it will succeed in the short or long term, but it's there and people within it have defined roles and responsibilities, Fletcher has role there, RR not knowing it doesn't mean much because RR just joined 2 months ago and is only focused on training the first team and managing the matches.

However, it doesn't mean shit (the structure and all) unless we see success on the pitch, and I'm doubtful of any success as anyone out there.

P.S. this is a forum and people should discuss and debate in good faith, without accusations and name calling, if someone responds to me properly then I'm more than happy to engage, there is even no need to agree, just discuss and debate, otherwise and as said before, don't quote me if you just want to post shit.

Grande

Well, because if that's true it shows what exactly has been wrong with this club.
If what you make up is true, then it will show what is wrong with the club? I won’t think so. If you make something up, it only shows what is wrong with what you state, I’m afraid.

Now, it might be that Fletcher only moves cones at the club, even if Rangnik didn’t say so. Then you would be right, in the way a broken clock is, twice a day.

Greck

resorting to name calling again!! my post isn't even a response to you, unless you are logging from 2 different accounts!

all I'm saying is the structure is in place, its a new one, doesn't mean it will succeed in the short or long term, but it's there and people within it have defined roles and responsibilities, Fletcher has role there, RR not knowing it doesn't mean much because RR just joined 2 months ago and is only focused on training the first team and managing the matches.

However, it doesn't mean shit (the structure and all) unless we see success on the pitch, and I'm doubtful of any success as anyone out there.

P.S. this is a forum and people should discuss and debate in good faith, without accusations and name calling, if someone responds to me properly then I'm more than happy to engage, there is even no need to agree, just discuss and debate, otherwise and as said before, don't quote me if you just want to post shit.
Don't you drag me into your debate with someone else. My own brand of shitposting is too unique be replicated on multiple accounts.

Giggsy13

Can anyone say truthfully hand over heart that Murtough and Fletcher were there best candidates for their roles? This is where the problem lies. Some on here are convinced that hiring these 2 is proof things are changing, it’s more glazer yes men on board to not rock the boat and toe the company line.

Yakuza_devils

I would have thought that both of them must have spoken about it and clarified any doubts on their roles since they are sitting next to each other in the dugout.

There is a serious communication breakdown somewhere if the manager is confused with the roles of TD sitting besides him in games and trainings.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
United is a small team playing in an unofficial league funded by nearby restaurants that their technical director has to get on the field on a weekly basis to help coaching players because some of the earlier coaches left despite of them being replaced by new ones already. What a generous technical director.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
From ManUtd app
by
Communications Department
01 March 2022 12:13

Darren Fletcher has spoken of his excitement about the young talent coming through from the Manchester United Academy.
The former Reds midfielder says that helping create a path for Academy players to reach the first team was one of the most important parts of his role as the club’s technical director.
In addition to appreciating the quality of those currently out on loan, stressing opportunities can arise for them upon their return to the club, he is also enthusiastic about those in the lower age groups. The Under-19s are preparing to take on Borussia Dortmund in the last 16 of the UEFA Youth League tonight (Tuesday) and there is an FA Youth Cup semi-final against Wolves at Old Trafford to look forward to.

“That pipeline of Academy talent is a massive part of who we are as a club,” Fletcher said. “Anthony [Elanga] has done brilliantly since he broke into the first team, and Hannibal has also been more involved in the squad recently.
“I’m working closely with Nick Cox, as Head of Academy, to look at the long-term strategy for bringing players through.
“We have to manage the balance between allowing them to develop and creating the right steps for that, without piling the pressure onto them.”
Fletcher was speaking as part of a football update to United’s Fans’ Forum at Old Trafford and relayed how encouraged he is by the progress of numerous Academy players currently building experience on loan at other clubs. He added that working with Cox to decide which players should go on loan to which clubs was another key part of his job.
“We currently have 13 young players and Academy products on loan and playing regularly in other divisions or leagues,” said Fletcher.
“Hopefully, we’ll see players like Brandon Williams, Teden Mengi, Jimmy Garner, Ethan Laird, Tahith Chong and Amad reap the benefits of that.
“All of them are doing really well on loan and we’re excited to bring them back in pre-season to see how they fare with our first-team players.”

Fletcher’s youth development work is at the heart of his remit to drive long-term strategic planning across United’s Men’s, Women’s and Academy squads – in addition to day-to-day support for Ralf Rangnick’s coaching staff.
“With Ralf and his staff coming in, and Michael [Carrick] and Kieran [McKenna] choosing to move on, we had a quick transition process, so part of my role has been to assist with that, both on the training pitch and during games.

“I guess that’s been the most visible part for me this season, but that’s really an addition to my overall technical director role.

“It’s been a brilliant experience since I took on the role, the combination of long-term planning and contributing to our strategic goals, with the opportunity to still be close to the team and management.”

Asked by Fans’ Forum members about the team’s record at set-pieces this season, Fletcher praised the impact of Eric Ramsay, who joined the coaching staff last year from Chelsea with a focus on set-pieces.
"People only give the one narrative about scoring from set-pieces. The biggest reason Eric was brought in was because we were conceding too many goals from set-pieces. We have really improved our defending from set-pieces and wide free-kicks this season. Eric is a fantastic coach."

Fletcher also issued praise to United fans for the backing they’ve given the team through a turbulent season, including those who made the trip to Spain last week for the first leg of our Champions League round-of-16 tie with Atletico Madrid.

“I want to call out the fans’ support in Madrid. We could all hear it on the bench and among the lads on the field, despite being stuck up in the gods,” he said.

“The support at home has been brilliant this season with the Red Army section and the rail-seating area. The away support is always quality, and you saw how much it meant to be able to celebrate in front of them after the win against Leeds. All the lads were buzzing about that, so I wanted to say thank you for that, on behalf of the players.”

Fletcher was appointed technical director a year ago this month, working alongside John Murtough as football director to lead the club’s overall football strategy.
“Darren’s role since starting his job has been invaluable on many levels, bringing his football experience to bear on a range of areas,” Murtough told the Fans’ Forum.

Fletcher spent 20 years with the club as a player after coming through the Academy to make over 340 first-team appearances between 2003 and 2015. During that time, he won five Premier League titles, one FA Cup, two League Cups, the Champions League and the FIFA Club World Cup, as well as 80 caps for Scotland.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
From ManUtd app
by
Communications Department
01 March 2022 13:00

John Murtough has said that Manchester United will keep fighting for a top-four finish this season – but insisted that winning major trophies must always remain the club’s primary target.
United are battling to stay ahead of West Ham, Arsenal and Tottenham in the tight race to qualify for next season’s Champions League, while continuing to chase silverware in this season’s competition.
Murtough said a top-four finish was “not the ultimate objective for Manchester United, and everyone at the club is focused on challenging for the top trophies”.

United’s football director said a “thorough process” is under way to search for a new permanent manager, who will take charge this summer “with the objective to get us back to challenging for those domestic and European titles”.
Murtough was due to deliver the prepared remarks to analysts and investors later after United announced a seven per cent increase in second-quarter revenues as operations gradually return to normal following the pandemic.
He also highlighted the strong campaigns being enjoyed by our Women’s team, currently sitting fourth in the Women’s Super League under new manager Marc Skinner, and the Men’s Academy Under-18s, who are in the semi-finals of the FA Youth Cup.

“Overall, while there is potential for further improvement and progress, we do feel that we now have the right structures in place across our Men’s, Women’s and Academy teams to support long-term success and we will continue working relentlessly and investing to achieve that,” said Murtough.

Chief executive Richard Arnold added that delivering titles and trophies was “our central objective as a football club and we are focused on building a winning culture to achieve it”.
Strengthening the role of fans at the heart of the club was another key priority, said Arnold, pointing to the creation of a new Fans’ Advisory Board to facilitate board-level dialogue between the club and fan representatives.

“I want to stress that everyone at the club is aligned on a clear strategy to deliver sustained success on the pitch and a sustainable model off it,” he said.

AneRu

I would have thought that both of them must have spoken about it and clarified any doubts on their roles since they are sitting next to each other in the dugout.

There is a serious communication breakdown somewhere if the manager is confused with the roles of TD sitting besides him in games and trainings.
This is wrong tbf, Rangnick himself has said he doesn't know Fletcher's role within the overall club but also said he welcomes Fletcher's involvement on the training ground and during match days.

Status
Not open for further replies.