Rank our post-SAF managers

Based Adnan

When ETH is gone and we're struggling to move his shite signings on and struggling to get new players in due to FFP, that's when we'll see the real impact of his time here.

Ludens the Red

Ten Hag has undone all his work from last year for me.
I hate watching this teams attempts at playing “football” .
We haven’t been this unwatchable since that Lvg December to February spell.

He drops to just above Moyes for me. I much prefer watching Oles United then this current bunch. And I absolutely do not think Ole was ever cut out to be manager here. But at the very least I think deep down everyone knew that. With ten Hag people there’s some massive denial amongst a lot of the fanbase.

Josep Dowling

What I find incredible is how the expectation has dropped with every managerial sacking.

Moyes - missed out on Champions League, rightfully sacked.

Van Gaal - won the FA cup but that wasn’t enough.

Mourinho - sitting 7th and losing 3-1 to Liverpool was deemed unacceptable by the club and fans.

Solskjaer - had an awful run of defeats including a 5-0 loss to Liverpool away and 4-1 to Watford.

Ten Hag - had already lost 7-0 to Liverpool, hasn’t beaten a top 8 team away for two seasons, can’t score, 14 losses before Christmas.

How have expectations dropped so much in this space of time?

My list would be:
Mourinho
Solskjaer
Van Gaal
Ten Hag
Moyes

Eddy_JukeZ

Mourinho
Ole
Van Gaal
Moyes/Ten Hag

Moyes vs Ten Hag is tricky. I don't think Moyes is capable of having a season like Ten Hag's 1st season at a club of this stature. That said, Moyes' season itself was clearly better than Ten Hag's current season which is easily our worst season since SAF retired.

To me, Ten Hag's current season has destroyed any goodwill he earned last season and then some. We've been that bad and this isn't even bias or a subjective opinion. The stats support it.