Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaafi

Decent performance but like I said in the match day thread, his passing seemed really off and there were several times where he looked really uncomfortable with the ball and what to do with it when one of their players were running towards him. I've seen him easily "dribble" or get out of these situations many times before. Is he carrying an injury or gotten slower in a short time span or something?

Olecurls99

Decent performance but like I said in the match day thread, his passing seemed really off and there were several times where he looked really uncomfortable with the ball and what to do with it when one of their players were running towards him. I've seen him easily "dribble" or get out of these situations many times before. Is he carrying an injury or gotten slower in a short time span or something?
Yeah, it looked like he had a niggle alright

BorisManUtd

He was down holding his ankle. However he got up and made that excellent clearance just before half time. Hopefully a precautionary sub.
I hope so. Varane-Shaw partnership could be good enough to get top 4. Anything else and we're in trouble.

Name Changed

weso26
I thought he was class before he was taken off. Just oozes quality.

Hopefully the sub was just a precaution. We need him to stay fit, somehow.

Irwin99

Great goal denying clearance before half time. Hope he's ok and his injury isn't too serious.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Great player but you expect him to go down in a heap almost every game. Can’t rely on him in the long run.

Red00012

Hopefully just a precaution he was taken off , rest him Sunday because we are going to need him next Thursday

spiriticon

Even with EtH controlling his minutes, he gets injured :houllier:

What a player...50% of the time.

InfiniteBoredom

Probably flare up from the injury he sustained just before the WC. He most likely rushed it a bit and the schedule we had since didn’t exactly help the matter.

Hopefully we can manage it til the end of this season. We’ve played 50 games already and there’s still 2 months to go, and our players are dropping like flies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This to me definitely seemed like a precaution sub... Don't use him vs forest and Sevilla and get him back in vs Brighton next to Shaw, should be ok.

Irwin99

Losing your two first choice centre backs in one night sucks. He's another who's had a pretty good season of performances overall, particularly his leadership in the first few months of the season.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We need a replacement in the summer. Far too unreliable to build a title challenging defence around.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
His injury record is poor. We can’t rely on him to be fit for a long period of time

Status
Not open for further replies.