Raphael Varane injury | Expected to be out 3-4 weeks

YouknowNani

He's the only player that has half a chance of carrying Maguire through 90mins, covering his every mistake. Without him we are absolutely screwed if Maguire is playing, which unfortunately he will be because our joke of a manager won't drop him.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
The manager that kept on playing Rashford with 2 obvious injuries last season.

downunder red

It all comes down to trusting your squad depth. We haven't a clue what the medics have told Ole about Varane, Rashford and other injured players. What I would like to hear from Ole is that the player is ready but with the squad we've got i'm going to give him another week to make sure. The squad players would love to hear something like that, knowing they are going to be used more regularly.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Varane is a great player, but has always been a bit injury-prone. Just have to wish him a speedy recovery and make the most of him when he is fit.

Redlyn

He's battled injuries his whole career and our pathetic stooge of a manager rushed him back.
I was wondering if he was actually injury prone so I just had a look at his record doesn't seem that bad. Missed like 8 matches a season on average over the past 5 seasons.

MUFC OK

Any idea when he's back?

It's funny really, we hear so much about the 3 big signings we've made this year when in reality - Varane has hardly played (we are better with him), Sancho has only come to life in the last 1.5 games and Ronaldo is brilliant but Cavani hasn't been available.

MUFC OK

I was wondering if he was actually injury prone so I just had a look at his record doesn't seem that bad. Missed like 8 matches a season on average over the past 5 seasons.
Sure we've had at least 8 already?

Redlyn

Sure we've had at least 8 already?
So this season will be on the high end.
But the main point was to check if he is injury prone and the average gives us an idea that he is not, but who knows what the future holds.

Swedish_Plumber

Again, as long as he is fully fit when he comes back. We surely must have learnt our lesson on this by now.
Hopefully. But he always had an injury in him, rushing back doesn’t help obviously. Even then I just always had it in my mind he was a sick note.

RedDevil@84

It looks like he gets an injury that keeps him out for 2 weeks almost every season since 2015.
In a highly protected league where more than half of the games were just formalities until the last 3 years or so.