Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Do you think that Alaba has won more than Varane? I don't, hence why Varane likely has a problem with being paid less. Sure he has a lot of Bundesliga titles but that's not hard to do at Bayern.

I doubt that Bruno or Maguire would disagree that a player who has won a world cup, three La Liga titles and four Champions Leagues might command a higher salary than they do.

Indeed, one could probably distill all of this down to CL titles won.
Yeah I don’t see an argument really. They need to get winning trophies and the dollar will follow.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I'll never love again if this doesn't happen
It’s much more fun to jump right in to every single saga, regardless of how it turns out. Sure it sucks when it doesn’t go our way but it does more often than not and there’s always the next one anyway.

hungrywing

It’s much more fun to jump right in to every single saga, regardless of how it turns out. Sure it sucks when it doesn’t go our way but it does more often than not and there’s always the next one anyway.
That's pretty insensitive considering that's how charlenefan got six of his eight STIs.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
It can be about money and desire to try something new at the same time. We all move in our job if we can earn more somewhere else
Oh it's not a criticism. I was just saying the muppetry has floated quite a long way from the core issue.

WPMUFC

I still think this is done dealio. However, I really want the tier 3/4 and unknowns to feck off. We need the club mouth pieces to start reporting this one.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
How many moons have we waited for this
Now tis about time
Werewolf tier level as our guidance

crossy1686

career ending
You are an absolute Utd legend. One of the main reasons I got into soccer and Utd.
I also think crossy1686 is a legend and credit him for my getting into soccer and United.
I didn't realise @crossy1686 was so influential amongst our fan base. Kudos
You are my hero @crossy1686. Safe to say I would not be here to this day if it weren’t for you. I owe my support for our beautiful football club to you and only you.
Wondered why my mentions were blowing up today. Cheers lads, reach for the stars and all that, give it a few years though before we talk about a statue.

WPMUFC

We seriously need someone to make a sailor moon gif if we pull this off.

This is the moon transfer :devil: :angel:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Marca's front page:

Translation (via Fjortoft, originally by Petter Veland):

Basically, Varane to United is very likely, either this summer or as a free agent next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.