Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttackAttackAttack

No way Varane stays at Madrid. We will pay him what it takes to bring him over (bonuses) and Madrid are beat. Try as they might to drag this out for an extra 10 milly they need the cash and we can play the waiting game. I can’t see how Varane wants to stay there after they tried to low ball him and pay Alaba, what, 400k a week ?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
This would be a great summer if we manage to bring him, Sancho and a DCM in.

Not to be too ready but Trippier would be the icing on the cake!

What do I win? :D :nervous:
Ah, yeah, about that. I was totally lying. I have no defence :nervous:

What about that Varane, though. What a player :drool:

ShinjiNinja26

All these tweets so far are about us agreeing personal terms with Varane and that he wants to leave etc. Once we start seeing tweets about us in direct contact with Madrid regarding price and agreeing a fee then I’ll start getting excited, until then I’m not getting sucked in.

DON’T PANIC ™

If Varane isn’t determined to join Utd, we should move on. There’s a lot of BS being tweeted, I’m not convinced there’s any substance to this at all.

Withnail

All these tweets so far are about us agreeing personal terms with Varane and that he wants to leave etc. Once we start seeing tweets about us in direct contact with Madrid regarding price and agreeing a fee then I’ll start getting excited, until then I’m not getting sucked in.
Didn't we already have them a few days ago?

ShinjiNinja26

Didn't we already have them a few days ago?
All rumours so far from what I’ve seen, just what Real are hoping to get for him and what we’re supposedly willing to pay. Nothing concrete on us being locked in negotiations and trying to thrash out a deal directly with Madrid at the moment.

passing-wind

Wouldn't bother waste time with third party journalists. The only decently credible information will be either from Madrid high tier journalists or sources that have relatively good links with the club. Anyone in the 'grey' area should be immediately disregarded.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Why the change in title? What's over?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I hope whoever changed the title gets the same infraction point I got earlier in the thread :mad:

Crustanoid

We are the worst ever negotiators in the transfer market of the entirety of football history

Status
Not open for further replies.