Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenpoless

We've gone from here we go TV to Jan copying other people's stories to moon scale and now it's about power ranger and scifi bullshit. Please just sign the fecking contract. Jesus.

romufc

If we're actually bullying Real :lol:
I am not sure if we should be playing these games with Real. I don't trust Perez one bit, he might wake up one day and be like feck this shit, United are taking the piss we won't sell him.

mu4c_20le

I am not sure if we should be playing these games with Real. I don't trust Perez one bit, he might wake up one day and be like feck this shit, United are taking the piss we won't sell him.
feck Perez then. We have a Bailly.

cyberman

I’d rather have him integrated with the squad before the start of the season though.
But who says he won't be? Fans said the same about Sancho, just pay the 100m and get it done. Well add the savings up there and what we save on Varane which could mean we strengthen further with a Trippier signing based on negotiation savings alone. Reports are that Madrid wants 70m, don't forget.
If any news comes from this, it should be that its proof that Varane only wants to come to Utd. The same way we walked from Sancho last summer. You dont do that if you have competition.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
What are the medals thing that appear after the end of the tweet? Tier indication? What tier it is in this case?
They indicate the reliabity of the journo and in this instance, Cortegana is considered by the account in question as being among the most reliable journos for Real Madrid related news.

Giggsy13

Madrid are probably are trying push this deal thru because they probably want to raise some funds and have their squad sorted before the preseason. United hold all the cards and have all the leverage to get a good deal. We also should not be paying over the odds for a player who wants to leave and has already agreed terms with us. There are always complaints by some of how terrible we are at negotiations on transfers yet that’s what we’re precisely doing and some still complain. Get a good deal over the line so we have some cash left over to address other areas of the squad.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Which totally makes sense and is reflected in the fact the Spanish media is bullish whilst our media is pretty much saying ‘not much of an update’.

SATA

Let's get the deal done and get him into Carrington on Friday if he doesn't want to go back there for preseason training

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Then we get him for free next year...

If* he wants to come to us, then Madrid's hands are tied and we're absolutely doing the right thing.

*That's a big if.

laughtersassassin

Samuel Luckhurst is very confident this gets done.

The last time I seen him like this was Matic when everyone else was reporting we'd go for Fabinho.

Unfortunately Samuel was right and we got Matic.

Hopefully he is right this time

Adnan

Talent Spotter

The last time I seen him like this was Matic when everyone else was reporting we'd go for Fabinho.

Luckhurst has been reporting on this deal since April.

Judas

Open to offers

He was talking up our interest in Amad quite early last summer unless I'm remembering wrongly.

laughtersassassin

Luckhurst has been reporting on this deal since April.
He was talking up our interest in Amad quite early last summer unless I'm remembering wrongly.

It's interesting cause for most transfers he is not too vocal or specific. I guess for some he has no info. Like in Sancho he was silent enough.

But every now and again he is confident and we seem to get the man.

RedDevilRoshi

Hopefully submit the bid and get the transfer fee agreed soon. Madrid will be desperate to sell him this window so that helps.

Goku1983

Anyone thinking we're waiting for double announcement of Sancho and Varane is weird. It's illogical in the times we live.
Surely it has to be that although I heard Dormund have his image rights until July 30 do no idea if true just something I heard but I think it will be a double announcment the way its going

Status
Not open for further replies.