Raphinha | Barca player

SportingCP96

Ronaldo is Greater than Victory.
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Sometimes I forget he played for us for a season.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
What’s the verdict on him at Barca so far? Still seems like he’s incredibly wasteful and erratic. Dangerous and energetic but ultimately it doesn’t seem like he’s consistent enough to hold down a place long-term in a team as good as Barca.

Raiden Shogun

Supports
FC Barca
What’s the verdict on him at Barca so far? Still seems like he’s incredibly wasteful and erratic. Dangerous and energetic but ultimately it doesn’t seem like he’s consistent enough to hold down a place long-term in a team as good as Barca.
50/50 so far. Some of his passing is good, his work rate also but his shooting and dribbling especially is very disappointing. I didn't watch much of him at Leeds so not sure of his actual level, in that Bayern game he looked nervous and totally out of his depth, hopefully he can make the step up now he's at a big club.

He has suffered from Xaviball tbf. Being deployed on the LW where he's ineffective and then being used more to keep the width as opposed to making things happen and given freedom, his game is shackled at times - the same thing happened/is happening to Ferran last season.

Also doesn't help that he and Dembele both prefer RW and the Frenchman is the better player. I think he'll be solid back up/competition for Dembele if we manage to sign a starting LW next summer.

X