Raphinha - Now on deferred wages at Barca / UNLUCKY LuckyScout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamsk7

If you’re a selling club you’d have to be absolutely nuts to sell a player to Barcelona. There’s almost no chance you’re seeing that money in good time, if at all. They haven’t even paid Liverpool fully for Coutinho and owe Pique €50m

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Another crazy signing in a long line of them.

60m? For fecking raphina? Do they not watch the prem ffs? :lol:
eh? you clearly don't. Raphinha is class.

He will boss it in La Liga.

mu4c_20le

eh? you clearly don't. Raphinha is class.

He will boss it in La Liga.
Meh, if he was so good then Liverpool would have snapped him up to replace Mane.

He's decent, but Barca overpaid by at least 50%.

DevilRed

Adam-Utd

A simple search would tell you that raphina plays primarily on the right: https://www.transfermarkt.com/raphinha/leistungsdaten/spieler/411295/plus/1?saison=2021

Also by your logic, does mane not play both wings and as a centreforward? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you watch any football? Or just search on youtube?
I state he's capable of playing both wings, I give you evidence of the fact, yet you ask me if I watch football?

You're too dense to talk to i'm afraid.

Next you'll be telling me Sancho only plays right wing also.

DevilRed

I state he's capable of playing both wings, I give you evidence of the fact, yet you ask me if I watch football?

You're too dense to talk to i'm afraid.

Next you'll be telling me Sancho only plays right wing also.
Ah yes. Lets resort to personal attacks now that you've been exposed.

I wasn't the one who claimed to be the raphina expert. Nobody is denying he can play on the left wing, but its definitely not where he has been deployed for 99% of his matches for leeds. Which you would know if you actually watched.

Also, Sancho literally just played on the right wing for us in our latest match :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dearie me. You're having a shocker.

"Raphina is class, but I haven't a fecking clue where he plays"

- adam-utd

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
A simple search would tell you that raphina plays primarily on the right: https://www.transfermarkt.com/raphinha/leistungsdaten/spieler/411295/plus/1?saison=2021

Also by your logic, does mane not play both wings and as a centreforward? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you watch any football? Or just search on youtube?
So why will Liverpool sign him considering they have Salah. Mane used to play as CF and LW, they signed Diaz to play LW. So only position they have open is CF, they have signed Nunez for that.

Raphinha would be bench player for them considering it's Salah's position.

DevilRed

So why will Liverpool sign him considering they have Salah. Mane used to play as CF and LW, they signed Diaz to play LW. So only position they have open is CF, they have signed Nunez for that.

Raphinha would be bench player for them considering it's Salah's position.
They wouldn't sign him now that salah has renewed his contract. Thats the point.

Before that, I'm sure they were looking for contingency plans. Hence the links.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
They wouldn't sign him now that salah has renewed his contract. Thats the point.

Before that, I'm sure they were looking for contingency plans. Hence the links.
Salah contract didn't happen overnight, maybe Liverpool knew Salah would be renewing.

Also I didn't get last part "Hence the links". Links for what?

Adam-Utd

Ah yes. Lets resort to personal attacks now that you've been exposed.

I wasn't the one who claimed to be the raphina expert. Nobody is denying he can play on the left wing, but its definitely not where he has been deployed for 99% of his matches for leeds. Which you would know if you actually watched.

Also, Sancho literally just played on the right wing for us in our latest match :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dearie me. You're having a shocker.

"Raphina is class, but I haven't a fecking clue where he plays"

- adam-utd
You can't detect sarcasm either :lol: deary me.

Where did I say he doesn't play on the right wing? I said he is capable of playing on both.

So as you're clearly not the brightest button, lets start from the top shall we?

The other poster asked why Liverpool didn't sign him, I stated they've signed Diaz already.

You then chime in that Raphinha plays mainly right wing. No dispute there, but I say he is capable of playing both wings. I show you video evidence of him playing on the left wing against us.

You're insistent on claiming he plays right wing when all that does is show why they replaced Mane with Diaz instead :houllier: I think you need a lay down

Bestietom

How are they pulling off these deals if they have no money, and won't pay de Jong what they owe him.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
If you’re a selling club you’d have to be absolutely nuts to sell a player to Barcelona. There’s almost no chance you’re seeing that money in good time, if at all. They haven’t even paid Liverpool fully for Coutinho and owe Pique €50m
I know they're in a bad place, but I feel like this is being exaggerated tremendously.

DevilRed

You can't detect sarcasm either :lol: deary me.

Where did I say he doesn't play on the right wing? I said he is capable of playing on both.

So as you're clearly not the brightest button, lets start from the top shall we?

The other poster asked why Liverpool didn't sign him, I stated they've signed Diaz already.

You then chime in that Raphinha plays mainly right wing. No dispute there, but I say he is capable of playing both wings. I show you video evidence of him playing on the left wing against us.

You're insistent on claiming he plays right wing when all that does is show why they replaced Mane with Diaz instead :houllier: I think you need a lay down

Meh, if he was so good then Liverpool would have snapped him up to replace Mane.

He's decent, but Barca overpaid by at least 50%.

They bought Diaz already.

No kiddo. You were inferring they chose diaz over raphina. Raphina was clearly the contingency plan for Salah and not Mane. https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-raphinha-transfer-salah-collymore-27316909

Because obviously raphina is a right winger.

Don't twist your words and logic to something else ;)

Maybe football not your strong suit. Might need to put down the video games for a bit and actually watch some.

Adam-Utd

No kiddo. You were inferring they chose diaz over raphina. Raphina was clearly the contingency plan for Salah and not Mane. https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-raphinha-transfer-salah-collymore-27316909

Because obviously raphina is a right winger.

Don't twist your words and logic to something else ;)

Maybe football not your strong suit. Might need to put down the video games for a bit and actually watch some.
You didn't even realise Raphinha played left wing against US :lol: that says it all tbh

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I know they're in a bad place, but I feel like this is being exaggerated tremendously.
Aren’t they over a billion in debt?

DevilRed

You didn't even realise Raphinha played left wing against US :lol: that says it all tbh
Yes! I know he did switch wings againt us. I'm not denying it lad ffs.

The only point im making is he is primarily a right winger.

Jaysus. Lets agree to disagree :lol:

Superunknown

Looks like Barcelona's JustGiving and KickStarter campaigns were successful. Either that, or it's amazing how much money you can find in the back of the sofa.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
:wenger:

Good player that I enjoyed watching. Shame he is leaving for Spain.
Wonderful player, enjoyed him while we had him. Wish him all the best in Barca. Will be interesting to see if he can replicate his Chelsea form there :rolleyes:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
How much does Barca pay him? 6m per year pretax?
He’s getting 20k and a paella every week for the first year, 30k second year, and then he’s owed €17m in the third year of his contract

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Unlike Arsenal, we are being smart knowing that this guy would choose Barcelona so there was no news about us being interested this summer.

Varun

Staff
Signed. Sealed. Delivered.

Wish the same could be said about his future pay cheques.

Status
Not open for further replies.