Rapper convicted of having his mother murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-51349134

An aspiring rapper has been sentenced to 99 years in prison after paying to have his mother killed.

30-year-old Qaw'mane Wilson - who performed under the name Young QC, ordered a hitman to kill Yolanda Holmes back in 2012.

He was convicted on Friday in Chicago alongside the hitman Eugene Spencer, who received a 100 year sentence.

The court heard how Wilson cleared his mum's bank accounts out after her death.

"The word is 'matricide,' meaning murder of one's own mother," Cook County Judge Stanley Sacks said in court.

"Whatever he wanted, his mother gave to him. A car. A job. One could say he was spoiled. She gave Qaw'mane life, and it was his choice to take it away from her."

After her death, Wilson used his mum's money to customize the Mustang she had bought him and evidence was shown to the jury of him withdrawing large amounts of money and later throwing cash into crowds of people at one of his shows.

Wilson, who was 23 at the time of her killing, ordered Spencer to enter her apartment in Chicago, where he shot her in her sleep.

When asked if he had anything to say before the verdict was given, Wilson said: "I just want to say, nobody loved my mother more than me. She was all I had. That's it."
What a piece of shit, he had a good life yet killed the one woman who gave him everything because he wanted clout. I hope his family have cut him off and he spends the rest of his life alone.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
30-year-old Qaw'mane Wilson - who performed under the name Young QC, ordered a hitman to kill Yolanda Holmes back in 2012.
No wonder his career never took off. Who's going to believe his gangsta rap lyrics when he's posing as a successful barrister.

TheReligion

Abusive
How do they work out their sentencing in the US? He got 99 years and the other guy who carried it out got 100.

I mean what's the point?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
No wonder his career never took off. Who's going to believe his gangsta rap lyrics when he's posing as a successful barrister.
His career never took off cause he was absolutely fecking dreadful. I mean hideous.

Edit: It's got to be the worst flow I've ever heard. It's fecking whack.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How do they work out their sentencing in the US? He got 99 years and the other guy who carried it out got 100.

I mean what's the point?
  • 161 life sentences without parole
  • 49 life sentences (48 of them without parole) plus 480 years
  • 30,000 years

These are all real. Think the conclusion is that Americans are fecking weird.

lynchie

• 161 life sentences without parole
  • 49 life sentences (48 of them without parole) plus 480 years
  • 30,000 years

These are all real. Think the conclusion is that Americans are fecking weird.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamoy_Thipyaso
On July 27, 1989 Thipyaso and seven accomplices were convicted of corporate fraud. She was sentenced to a total of 141,078 years in prison but Thai law at the time stated that the maximum sentence that could be served for fraud was 20 years. In actuality, she only served about eight years of the sentence.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
His career never took off cause he was absolutely fecking dreadful. I mean hideous.

Edit: It's got to be the worst flow I've ever heard. It's fecking whack.
Wow, that really sucked. We're talking 'worse than Lonely Island parodying rap' levels of suck.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Wow, that really sucked. We're talking 'worse than Lonely Island parodying rap' levels of suck.
Despite him being an absolutely hopeless musician, his mother given him all her love and support and yet he had murdered in cold blood. I hope he lives until he's 100 so he has all that time to reflect on this horrific thing that he did. When I first read about it, I genuinely felt like throwing up.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Despite him being an absolutely hopeless musician, his mother given him all her love and support and yet he had murdered in cold blood. I hope he lives until he's 100 so he has all that time to reflect on this horrific thing that he did. When I first read about it, I genuinely felt like throwing up.
i hope hes repeatedly raped until there is no fight left in him - then hes shanked and bleeds out - hopefully with the guards watching on so he realises nobody is going to help him

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I often worry about people who think like this.
Yeah I see it all the time

News:"man murders 5"

Some people:"rape him in front of his family, sodomise him with the statue of liberty, rip his soul from his body and send it to hell. Go to hell and stab him in the Gooch and then make him watch United play against a defensive team"

It's like who's the sicko here?

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Yeah I see it all the time

News:"man murders 5"

Some people:"rape him in front of his family, sodomise him with the statue of liberty, rip his soul from his body and send it to hell. Go to hell and stab him in the Gooch and then make him watch United play against a defensive team"

It's like who's the sicko here?
in fairness I'd televise it and make it pay per view as well - probably pay for rehabilitating some of the more redeemable ones

Status
Not open for further replies.