Rashford | Back in training (22nd May 2020)

K_Ash

I just hope he is fully healed for the Euros...He must be in squad for his growth

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The actual fracture was suppose to heal in about 6 weeks wasn't it? So he should just about be starting the physical therapy or whatnot.
They said he was also having an ankle operation which was what would take even longer.

Dante

Average bang
As much as I'd hate to rush him back, part of me REALLY wants to watch a team with Bruno, Rashford and McTominay tearing opposition teams up.

We'll obviously see it next season, but it's been so long since I felt this optimistic about football that I don't want to wait until August.

United occupy about 20% of free time regardless of whether we win, lose or draw. It would be nice if it got back to being 'win'. Not only that, but we're finally looking exciting again. I'll be able to stop analysing games to try and find something interesting in the tactics and just sit back and enjoy them like I used to under Fergie.

Djemba-Djemba

The article says he's expected to make an early return but the actual Ole quotes say he'll be out for another couple of months.

Wasn't he expected to be out for around 3 months or so? If he's not back until early May is that really an early return?

AaronRedDevil

I really hope he'll be back in may. Really want to see a team with pogba, bruno, mctominay and rashford together.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
The article says he's expected to make an early return but the actual Ole quotes say he'll be out for another couple of months.

Wasn't he expected to be out for around 3 months or so? If he's not back until early May is that really an early return?
Most people thought he'd be out for the season.

Tarrou

I haven’t read the article but I assume no quotes and this is just plucked from thin air?

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
What a peach of a finish.

Obviously coronavirus is shite for many important reasons and shite for football for many others too but it's perfect for Rashford. He gets a proper rest with no temptation to rush him back and he doesn't have to miss the Euros.

Rolaholic

Why isn't he lying down and resting his back?!?! Must be taking the piss about his injury surely...

Obviously not serious, just mocking the hysterical reactions to Pogba's social media posts while he's been hurt

RyRy11

I cant believe he isnt wearing an Arsenal top to support Arteta :mad:

RyRy11

I can't believe he has so little respect for those people who can't get toilet paper. Ohh wait, this isn't the Pogba thread?
I'd much prefer to watch Pogba kick some loo roll about in all honesty

Champagne Football

I'd much prefer to watch Pogba kick some loo roll about in all honesty
Impossible as he's too busy, apparently took 3 weeks off training due to having a scratch on his thumb, to go dabbing in Hollywood for with Jay Z and Kanye West, followed by a trip to Madrid to pose for a photo with Zidane and Varane in Madrid gear, before flying back to Manchester in May to have a scan on his thumb.

Red4Life_#7

If he comes back in May, we will have an extremely strong team to end the season.

Nikelesh Reddy

Pogba and especially Rashford must be relieved that these matches have been postponed.Rashfords been terrific this season,for him to miss the rest of the season would have been a huge blow.But now he will play a significant part(if the season continues)...He could end up with 30 goals this season...

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
Why is training alone?
Why didn't he call Sergio Romero to wear Ezequel Garay's shirt and train with him?
Why didn't he wear Chelsea shirt to 'support' CHO?

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Over the moon Rashford is nearly there. It's such an awkward injury and it may be something he will struggle with the rest of his career, but his recovery time has been pretty fast (the Joy's of youth) and literally now he can focus on getting his fitness back. If we can end the season with Rashford and Pogba available, then our options are suddenly fantastic.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Over the moon Rashford is nearly there. It's such an awkward injury and it may be something he will struggle with the rest of his career, but his recovery time has been pretty fast (the Joy's of youth) and literally now he can focus on getting his fitness back. If we can end the season with Rashford and Pogba available, then our options are suddenly fantastic.
That's the worst name I ever heard