Rashford | Food for kids campaign continues

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
God only knows, but obviously thinks his opinion matters.
Those blue ticks feck me off. Have no idea who he is and I don’t want to know but now I can’t help but want to know. feck.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Those blue ticks feck me off. Have no idea who he is and I don’t want to know but now I can’t help but want to know. feck.
I know it's annoying. Is he saying there are no white men who bugger off and leave women on their own to bring up kids and that it is a struggle?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I know it's annoying. Is he saying there are no white men who bugger off and leave women on their own to bring up kids and that it is a struggle?
I think he’s saying that there is a bigger % of black men that do it. But it’s obviously so much more than that. We’re talking about decades of oppression. It’s not as if both races are on an even field. That’s my oversimplified take.

Rolaholic

When you see the sort of tweets that Rashford gets in response to trying to help disadvantaged children,it's no surprise that Greenwood would opt to delete his own account to avoid the inevitable cesspool in his mentions

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I think he’s saying that there is a bigger % of black men that do it. But it’s obviously so much more than that. We’re talking about decades of oppression. It’s not as if both races are on an even field. That’s my oversimplified take.
I realised there was a veiled dig there, also didn't like the insinuation about if Marcus had met his dad, thought that was nasty.

Rolaholic

That David Vance tweet in a nutshell:

Basically, sad state of affairs really

Dahmmy

this is England 2020

what is embarrasing to me is, that Poverty even exists in this country, we are one of the worlds richest countries yet we wont do anything about it..we still have money to spend money on things we dont need to spend money on, like, lets relay this motorway which we only did a few years ago...

we can go back to the history of this isle and see that poverty has always been here, a case of keep the poor poor and the rich rich..

Icemav

It's the fact he feels emboldened enough to not even both deleting it.
Because he is a nasty racist piece of shit. And sadly there are a fair few Tories who feel the same way though will couch what they say much more carefully.

The country has been fed rule Britannia and nationalist dogma for the past few years and bucket loads of exogenous culture/race fearing propaganda. Its there in the mainstream now. Rabid uncilivilized hoardes are coming for your white christian villages don't you know. what what, Churchill, what, tallyho, ruling the waves again, what, I never said that, what, don't be negative, Britain is great, rugger, what what, anyway off for lunch and feck the Germans, and isn't this power terrific fun. No money? work harder. Better education? work harder. Can't eat? work harder. Britain is a meritocracy old chap, anyway off to my annual old boys Etonian social.

Okey

Just sad. At least now lots of us know David Vance, someone we wouldn't ordinarily hear of. And it's pretty obvious where his likes belong. Despite the indescribable vileness of his tweet, I'm kind of happy he's exposed and shamed. Will be forgotten quickly, or taken off twitter for good if he persists. Our Rashy will go from strength to strength and will be remembered as a great player and person. Vance can do one!

PitTon

Respect what he has been doing so far, no doubt about it. But as long as he is playing the way he is after lock down, the fans gonna keep asking whether it has influenced his performance on the pitch. Himself or Ole got to realize he's struggling and should do something (leave him out if his back is still not recovering fully or he need rest since he has been playing a lots after coming back). It's for his benefits more than anything else.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Respect what he has been doing so far, no doubt about it. But as long as he is playing the way he is after lock down, the fans gonna keep asking whether it has influenced his performance on the pitch. Himself or Ole got to realize he's struggling and should do something (leave him out if his back is still not recovering fully or he need rest since he has been playing a lots after coming back). It's for his benefits more than anything else.
Those fans are idiots and their opinions need not be considered.

Stretender

He is doing remarkable things but he needs to focus on the football now for the benefit of Manchester United. We need to be beating Crystal Palace. Not just him but the entire team.

But yeah, there is nothing negative about wanting to help the disadvantaged in society. Personally I think his first intervention was great and people will remember him for that fondly.