Rashford is ridiculously nice guy

Man-United

Would never do the same, but he's allowed to his own opinion so no problem.

cian68

I think some United players are going to be surprised by the vitriol they receive at Elland Road playing a team none of them have any history with.

spiriticon

Sell him or let him go on a free. I've had enough of nice.

I want 11 Roy Keanes on the pitch leaving stud marks everywhere

ThinkTank@Cafe

You should warn people that that's a Daily Mail article...

Also, why is this a news
!?
I am just curious what fellow Caftards think about this situation. I am sure they can judge how true is this news is. Then, they can make opinions I am longing for in here. Am I violating any rules?

I agree with him. We hate them but at the same time having them around is part of the fun. They're a lesser Liverpool.

Gerald G

After a trip to Elland Road next season, I don't think he'll be congratulating them in the future haha

Nero

It was probably Rashford who told them to delete it.

99% of social media posts aren't actually posted by the players themselves.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
He hasn't faced the Leeds rivalry at any point of his career. He probably wasn't aware which is understandable considering how long they've been in decline.
Exactly. The degree of rivalry will be nowhere near as relevant to him

Lynty

He's right. Whoever criticised him are morons.

They served their time in the lower leagues. Time for them to return, so we see their faces when they go straight back down.

Rafaeldagold

I agree it’s good to have them back, looking forward to the Leeds games next year quite a lot

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I am just curious what fellow Caftards think about this situation. I am sure they can judge how true is this news is. Then, they can make opinions I am longing for in here. Am I violating any rules?
You misunderstand... My comment is based on the fact that the Daily Mail think this is worth a news story. You are well within your rights to post it as a thread.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
The vitriol Rashford is going to receive from the non-existent crowd is going to be palpable.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The fact he's now deleted the tweet will just make more out or the story than had he left it up.

I hate Leeds but I'm glad they are promoted. Its another 2 juicy fixtures to look forward to. And under Ole our attitude against our rivals has always been pretty good too.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I think some United players are going to be surprised by the vitriol they receive at Elland Road playing a team none of them have any history with.
Players and fans alike. We've got so many "newer" fans that have probably never witnessed a competitive match between us and them. Except maybe that FA cup game in 2010.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Rashford needs to apologize to Leeds because of what Keano did to Haaland.

ThinkTank@Cafe

You misunderstand... My comment is based on the fact that the Daily Mail think this is worth a news story. You are well within your rights to post it as a thread.
I get it. I used Daily Mail just to post a link. And I understand what you criticize me for. On the other hand, Marcus did post the tweet. It’s verified. So, Daily Mail credibility doesn’t have anything to do with the quality of the news in this particular case.

WelshManc

I'm happy that Leeds are back up, another rivalry for us to look forward too. Also got a few mates and family members that support Leeds so looking forward to the games.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I see it as a positive. I remember Ryan Giggs saying that he liked playing Leeds, because they hated us and they always let us know it - "it makes it seem important." :lol:

Hopefully nice guy Marcus will enjoy it just as much.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Imagine if Twitter existed in Keane's day? He probably would have gone with "#Feckleeds".

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It was probably Rashford who told them to delete it.

99% of social media posts aren't actually posted by the players themselves.
68% of people know that.

ZupZup

I am glad they are back in the Premier League. I just hope fans can be back in the ground when we play each other next season. I think the ballot for Leeds away would have a record number of applications.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Marcus Rashford was 7 when Leeds were relegated. Martial, AWB, Grennwood, Rashford, etc etc were too young to actually feel the animosity between the clubs. Sure they know there's a rivalry, but they can't really know how bad it is until they experience it themselves.

Personally I think Leeds being back in the Premier League is great. Because what is a rivalry worth if you can't go there and absolutely ruin their day?