Rashford | takes on the government over free meals for kids - and wins

Rolaholic

He's been showing maturity beyond his years especially during the pandemic, couldn't be more proud to have him as our no.10.

Manc born and bread with a real good head on his shoulders, they sky is the limit for him with his attitude and workrate if he can stay healthy

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Rashford expressing his thanks for the award, and to the people who supported the campaign, and reminding people on twitter that he was just a part (the face!) of the fundraising.

He's a proper Manchester lad isnt he, loves the city. No worries of him ever angling for a move to Spain.

RUCK4444

Absolute class from Rashford. Gives his 100% on and off the pitch it seems. Fast becoming my favourite player, probably is already.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Always nice to hear of our players doing stuff like this, good job Marcus.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
He always comes across as mature beyond his years. He'll have a great career if he wants to.

McTominay also has some of that same maturity. It's great to have young players come through with the right mindset and character to make the most of it.

romufc

He always comes across as mature beyond his years. He'll have a great career if he wants to.

McTominay also has some of that same maturity. It's great to have young players come through with the right mindset and character to make the most of it.
It feels alot of our players have matured well in the last few years. When you are faced with difficulties as a player, they seem to mature quicker.

Rashford has been in for so much criticism earlier this season, now you can see what a level headed character he is.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
We're very lucky to have him, beyond his footballing ability comes across as a wonderful person and what he did during the crisis deserves this recognition. Love him so much.

ZupZup

Marcus coming for Mata's crown as the nicest guy in football... what a legend. His parents and family must be beaming with pride.

Easily my current fave United player without question.

romufc

Marcus coming for Mata's crown as the nicest guy in football... what a legend. His parents and family must be beaming with pride.

Easily my current fave United player without question.
Exactly this. He is definitely the poster boy for Manutd. He is what Manutd is about. Youth product, Entertaining player and a good guy. Something the academy and the club can be proud of.

El Zoido

Love him, he seems completely genuine and is using his status and money to assist those less fortunate. That’s really admirable, couldn’t be happier he’s ours.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He is just brilliant, making good use of his status.

On and off the pitch he is a hero.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Good on you, Marcus.

I've been nothing but impressed with how the United players, past and present, have conducted themselves throughout this pandemic. It's great to see.

tenpoless

One step away from the Beanz, two steps closer to awards and humanity.

I hope He will learn from this. Good job Marcus.

Last edited:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Nice of the sheriff to recognise this. To be honest, I don't understand why Bob Marley shot him.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Today I learned that Manchester has a High Sheriff.

Great to see Rashford doing this, seems a great lad.

izec

My boy <3

He is priceless, the only player i see as fully irreplaceable. I like Fred, Bruno, McTom, Harry and Wan B. as well, but Marcus is the boy wonder.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Very likable our Marcus. Glad to see him representing himself and the club in such a positive light.

giggslover

Makes me want to donate to the training camp him, Welbeck and others have come from.

Rolaholic

Couldn't be more proud to have him as our #10, got all the looks of a future skipper with his strength of character

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Appoint him the new king of England, IMHO.

The Red Thinker

He's a credit to the sport. A credit to Manchester and a credit to the causes he represents.

We are lucky to have such a wonderful young man in our ranks. A man who has the potential to be a very fine player as well.

Love Rashy.