Rashfords hopeless on the right...

Luke1995

Why some players are very good in one wing but can't do the job in the other side ?

Vinicius Junior has the same problem at Madrid. he is good on the left, but bad on the right. Can't that be coached after the player is out of the youth systems ?

G-MUFC

I call him Nearly. I do this because most times I watch him play I find myself saying "ah nearly" every time he tries a trick and fails.
He's really overrated.

Banana Republic

To be honest, on his form this season, he should have been a doubt for a place on the bench, never mind on the starting sheet.
There will still be lots of people defending him and any criticism will still be met with hostility and vile abuse.
Face it, his stats are a thin veneer.
I never like to hate any of our players, even if I think they’re not good enough and should be dropped or sold, but I can’t ever see this lad being anything but a drag on Utd being able to step up to being a title and trophy winning side.

PoTMS

Absolute awful again. I can see a Lingard situation happening with him. Had an excellent first half of the season, awful second half. But people are blind that he's been shite for a while because he scored 20 goals so how could he be shite?

pacifictheme

Why some players are very good in one wing but can't do the job in the other side ?

Vinicius Junior has the same problem at Madrid. he is good on the left, but bad on the right. Can't that be coached after the player is out of the youth systems ?
Yeah and while we're at it why did Gary Neville play right back but never left back.

Coleyoscar

I honestly think the lad has been carrying an injury all year. If he gets a chance to recover in the off season I am sure he will be back to his best again. (I hope England and the Euros don't compound the problem however). A fully fit Rashford is a huge asset, I find it incredible that people are writing him off.

Irrational.

I honestly think the lad has been carrying an injury all year. If he gets a chance to recover in the off season I am sure he will be back to his best again. (I hope England and the Euros don't compound the problem however). A fully fit Rashford is a huge asset, I find it incredible that people are writing him off.
The thing is, he's not helping his cause by wanting to play every game despite being injured.

Ole certainly isn't fecking protecting or helping him either. He was such an exciting player when he burst onto the scene, but he has stagnated massively,

Idxomer

The position has nothing to do with his poor performances this season.